Archer nerf Feedback

Daik0n

25 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

How is nerfing any class in an already boring and broken game a good idea?

this should be printed and posted in every office in ncwest.

wonder what happened to the people claiming all is well in the game, that people have not payed or played enough to enjoy. 

Melees got lag over a year, archers got their crits nutered, low geared ppl have no way to gear up but spend crazy amounts to convert $$ to ncoins to adena, casuals have no quests or other activities to do, drops are nonexistent and noone has any incentive to party at all.

Maybe it's about time the people running this circus to make some hard decisions? imo: 

• forget what is happening in Kr,
  • iit's too late to salvage the mess you created.
  • start doing custom modifications to your servers that suit the population and lvl of players you have,

adjust xp and adenas at least, log in and interact with the ppl, and find a way to give activities to the ones logged that give substantial rewards.When i stopped ~5 years ago every piece of gear on me was either dropped or crafted by me, the past year I was back it was impossible to create your own gear to play at 110++ lvl. All the gear moving around the servers are recycled stuff from quitting ppl (soon my gear as well). You make events and promotions that give items that were useful 5 years ago. what is wrong with you?

21 hours ago, Daik0n said:

Can anyone explain why nerfs come in a week time frame and Quality of Life updates never arrive??? Came even faster than the Eviscerator 30% lethal nerf.

also this is very interesting and accurate. Any comments @Juji @Hime?

• Like 2

The base crit rate of those two skills is 10% before any modifiers.

Now you stack modifiers on top of 10% crit rate and modifies off the base.

Now you reduce the base by 50% the modifiers now based off 5% crit rate.

Cuts the modifiers in at least 50% if not more.

So as people were saying they would crit with high (im talking top people here) 7/8 - 10 hits now they are criting for 3 /4 out of 10 hits.

Without a crit an archer is useless in aoe because our crits dont kill they just keep us a live and killing quick enough to vamp back the damage.  This is not a pvp nerf this is strictly a pve nerf that hurts everyone.  As an archer i can let people tag along if im aoeing because im killing so quick it dont matter, eh now not so sure much

Edited by Slycutter

4 hours ago, Daik0n said:

so you pick a class without aoe skills and want other classes to not be able to aoe? hahahaha
you're so small

i dont have a problem with no aoe. u missed the point that a yul (strongest char in game, easiest xp, best farm char) is whining and /quitting and blah blah bc of a small nerf. its just comical to me.

• Like 1

Technically, this isn't a "small nerf" to most Yuls. It's a "small nerf" to TOP Yuls. Everyone with average to mid-high gear is ***. If there are more nerfs in the pipeline, this could be the beginning of  a Class Killer.

That said, we'll have to wait and see if new items are introduced in the game that offset some of the nerfs. Take the current event for example. Level 5 Red Cats are dropping far more often that at any time in the past. Less crits suck, but if you are able to deal more damage per crit, it might ease some of the pain. 

Not arguing NCSoft's side, because I know they do stupid sh*t all of the time with no rhyme or reason. But want to keep the bigger picture in mind. Archers getting nerfed means another class is getting boosted. It's always been that way. Just have to wait and see who benefits.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mystikal said:

Technically, this isn't a "small nerf" to most Yuls. It's a "small nerf" to TOP Yuls. Everyone with average to mid-high gear is ***. If there are more nerfs in the pipeline, this could be the beginning of  a Class Killer.

That said, we'll have to wait and see if new items are introduced in the game that offset some of the nerfs. Take the current event for example. Level 5 Red Cats are dropping far more often that at any time in the past. Less crits suck, but if you are able to deal more damage per crit, it might ease some of the pain. 

Not arguing NCSoft's side, because I know they do stupid sh*t all of the time with no rhyme or reason. But want to keep the bigger picture in mind. Archers getting nerfed means another class is getting boosted. It's always been that way. Just have to wait and see who benefits.

skill crit dmg resistance artifacts are coming, that will also be a nerf

edit: but a nerf for all

2 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

skill crit dmg resistance artifacts are coming, that will also be a nerf

edit: but a nerf for all

True, but that is PVP. Don't know this for a fact, but I would wager most people who play this game don't PVP. That's a losing proposition every time. :D

18 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

True, but that is PVP. Don't know this for a fact, but I would wager most people who play this game don't PVP. That's a losing proposition every time. :D

im a dagger and i pvp 2 hours every other sunday. you are correct with that statement.

Do me a favor and  stop QQ about an insignifcant nerf like this,put yourself in my place that i am othell and do not give more stun and have to be running behind to hit and when the dmg hits does not come in front

Edited by BrielziN

1 hour ago, BrielziN said:

Do me a favor and  stop QQ about an insignifcant nerf like this,put yourself in my place that i am othell and do not give more stun and have to be running behind to hit and when the dmg hits does not come in front

That's the point of Othel. You also get 2x more the crit dmg on a single target skill than any other class. We can't have everything. 

Edited by iHyperlite

I understand all these nerfs now they are prepping us for the new race/classes released in Korea this week.

Slyph - Gunner class

Female - Long Range Sniper Rifle Class

Male - Short Range Dual Handgunner Class w/ hoverboard

And no that is not a joke......

Edited by Slycutter

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

I understand all these nerfs now they are prepping us for the new race/classes released in Korea this week.

Slyph - Gunner class

Female - Long Range Sniper Rifle Class

Male - Short Range Dual Handgunner Class w/ hoverboard

And no that is not a joke......

that stuff is Essence aka not Awakening which is the Lineage2 version we play, NCWest doesn't have Essence

to clarify in Korea they killed off Classic (they kept 1 Classic server with minimal update content, Talking Island server) and replaced it with Essence servers

Edited by Draecke
realized there's still 1 Classic server running in Korea

13 hours ago, L2quote said:

This nerf is a little too much. Farming in Stronghold for 1 hr my adena gain went from 315kk to 185kk.

I have top gear and the income is less than the cost of 1 pass to enter IOS. Where is the logic in that. 

Now there is no more point to keep prestige subscription or even to play this game.

NCWest you need to understand that many people play yul class and you are going to seriously affect your income gains as your pissing off a lot of players.

Really?  There must to be game (at his moment no). All dd clases must to make the same dmg per time (in different way). Before this update what? Archet run/swift kiling 3 spots (solo). Other dd kiling 1 spot. Feel the difference? Its 3 time more xp then other! People mass stop play - becouse no game balance. Or better to delete all classes and we all play with archers?

16 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Have you ever fired a bow irl or see bowman from the middle ages?

il_1588xN.1357498348_bu1o.jpg

This is an arm guard in modern days they are usually carbon fiber or leather to help protect the arm from a firing a bow.  In the middle ages they were hard leather/metal to protect their arms from being chopped off.  So yes they call it a sigil but archers always had arm protection so you are clueless stop it.

Dude, do you feel the difference between braces and sigils?

Also, here in game, bowmans wear gloves. So your braces are redundant.

PS.

I know what the bow is. 

3 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Really?  There must to be game (at his moment no). All dd clases must to make the same dmg per time (in different way). Before this update what? Archet run/swift kiling 3 spots (solo). Other dd kiling 1 spot. Feel the difference? Its 3 time more xp then other! People mass stop play - becouse no game balance. Or better to delete all classes and we all play with archers?

Nope, each class should have own features. For archers, it's critical hits. For mages, it's variety of skills... And so on.. Old song...

1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

Nope, each class should have own features. For archers, it's critical hits. For mages, it's variety of skills... And so on.. Old song...

You play not first day. So you say RTM  acc must be archer class and kill mobs with 1 hit. Get per day 5-10kkk adena - when all others  clases  3 times less? So - mabe better to delet all other classes? Why need this?

1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

Archer feature:

Range (bigest of all)

Stun

Strong 1 target skill atack

Hide

Crit dmg - its feature for dark elfes. But its not mean that DE archer must to make 3x more dmg then other (plius this dmg range type). This what we have last 2-3 years - was Korea developers mistake (i say many times - they low IQ and nots undestand what making). 1000+ people stop play for that - invest many $ in acc - and in the end see 0 dmg - if not archer.

3 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

So why should yul get all benefits? Max range, max crit rate, max run speed, no limit aoe.

Show 1 class that does anything better than a yul? Don't worry, we will wait. 

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

You play not first day. So you say RTM  acc must be archer class and kill mobs with 1 hit. Get per day 5-10kkk adena - when all others  clases  3 times less? So - mabe better to delet all other classes? Why need this?

What about balance, not nerf?