Archer nerf Feedback

Daik0n

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Archer feature:

Range (bigest of all)

Stun

Strong 1 target skill atack

Hide

Crit dmg - its feature for dark elfes. But its not mean that DE archer must to make 3x more dmg then other (plius this dmg range type). This what we have last 2-3 years - was Korea developers mistake (i say many times - they low IQ and nots undestand what making). 1000+ people stop play for that - invest many $ in acc - and in the end see 0 dmg - if not archer.

Range has been nerfed before. As I know archers have 600 range as mages. For example  tyrrs dreadnoughts soon will have 400 range. So..

Str/Int/Crit Dmg are the future of DE race. So what? Are we talking about class or race?

I don't care about rmt: it is a consequence, not a cause. I'm worried about the gap between regular(not casual) players and nolifers. There is no reason to throw money with that difference.

ps.

Go to Classic forum and check it out.

Archers are gimps there. TBH, arhers are gimps everywhere. That's top items, not archers, they always rule.

PPS.

With Focus way skill enchanting, DW-people will be back to 100%. Yes, it will be a little bit less damage for them. But it's totally nerf middle core and lowbies. Is this satisfy ya all?

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

So why should yul get all benefits? Max range, max crit rate, max run speed, no limit aoe.

Show 1 class that does anything better than a yul? Don't worry, we will wait. 

My Storm Screamer has less gear/skill enchantment then archer, but hit harder 70% of time, my maestro is running all the time with rotating self buffs and I like this class, my dual Spoiler is using helpful buffs/debuffs ...

If you don't like your class, simply don't play it.

57 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

What about balance, not nerf?

balance = for all 100% crit dmg? Its balance?

Need just to undestand archers and evi - will be nerfed in time.  Allso ISS and Sayha seer will be nerfed skilll reuze (its normal when 99.99% of olly time stay on hide or stone?). Just wait. Game can't go like this

31 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Range has been nerfed before. As I know archers have 600 range as mages. For example  tyrrs dreadnoughts soon will have 400 range. So..

Str/Int/Crit Dmg are the future of DE race. So what? Are we talking about class or race?

I don't care about rmt: it is a consequence, not a cause. I'm worried about the gap between regular(not casual) players and nolifers. There is no reason to throw money with that difference.

ps.

Go to Classic forum and check it out.

Archers are gimps there. TBH, arhers are gimps everywhere. That's top items, not archers, they always rule.

PPS.

With Focus way skill enchanting, DW-people will be back to 100%. Yes, it will be a little bit less damage for them. But it's totally nerf middle core and lowbies. Is this satisfy ya all?

Nobody not say that is coreckt nerf. Defelopers just not understand game. And they cant - never not try log in game and see realyti. And if understand how to log in game - not undestand what to do.. jus low IQ). We have what we have. Company with not profesional people.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

My Storm Screamer has less gear/skill enchantment then archer, but hit harder 70% of time, my maestro is running all the time with rotating self buffs and I like this class, my dual Spoiler is using helpful buffs/debuffs ...

If you don't like your class, simply don't play it.

feoh is cheaper yes., but not as good a farmer.

melee aoe cant be compared to range as range can do multiple spots, melee cant efficiently.

9 hours ago, Draecke said:

that stuff is Essence aka not Awakening which is the Lineage2 version we play, NCWest doesn't have Essence

to clarify in Korea they killed off Classic (they kept 1 Classic server with minimal update content, Talking Island server) and replaced it with Essence servers

Actually no that is the Korean live server watch the video linked.  L2 Essence has the death knight.

Part of their 17th annivesary update.

https://lineage2.plaync.com/update/history/2020/201014_collection

Soooooooooooo please stop.

Edited by Slycutter

Its funny to see all these people with top gear complaining so much when people that dont have a big wallet actualy cant do even half of what you guys do, so... you are back to where you belong, archers had too much power and this was a way to balance things a bit, but still you do 200x more dmg than normal people, and still queep QQing.

all other classes dont do half of what archers do, but still they dont get boosted, and you loose a bit of power and you complain more and more, its just a taste to see what other people felt for year. 

nice punch in the stomach

you kill 10 mobs when other people kill one, and still... complain... i think its enough, finnaly that is over

(actually isnt over, but you guys want more power because you lost a bit of dmg QQ)

Edited by J03

The nerf was actually not that bad as long you have a certain amount / certain types of gear.

You also need to adjust your skill enchant route to cover for a bit.

This "nerf" was not nearly as bad as the amputation the summoners received back in the days where the once top class was made the absolute bottom class so be happy they didn't do their worst on this one.
My archer i play is still pretty damn good overall, still much more effective then my melee and nuker so i still enjoy mine.

TLDR: make a few adjustments and you only loose a little bit of power, nothing extreme.

1 hour ago, J03 said:

Its funny to see all these people with top gear complaining so much when people that dont have a big wallet actualy cant do even half of what you guys do, so... you are back to where you belong, archers had too much power and this was a way to balance things a bit, but still you do 200x more dmg than normal people, and still queep QQing.

all other classes dont do half of what archers do, but still they dont get boosted, and you loose a bit of power and you complain more and more, its just a taste to see what other people felt for year. 

nice punch in the stomach

you kill 10 mobs when other people kill one, and still... complain... i think its enough, finnaly that is over

(actually isnt over, but you guys want more power because you lost a bit of dmg QQ)

top gear? haha.. you have no clue of what top gear is. the ones with top gear are not complaining, little pal :)

what is it with ppl that choose melee classes without aoe that want nobody else to aoe? want nobody to kill from range?
melee classes are too strong on single target, need to be nerfed hard :)
re-roll archer/nuker, girl.

58 minutes ago, Anything said:

The nerf was actually not that bad as long you have a certain amount / certain types of gear.

You also need to adjust your skill enchant route to cover for a bit.

This "nerf" was not nearly as bad as the amputation the summoners received back in the days where the once top class was made the absolute bottom class so be happy they didn't do their worst on this one.
My archer i play is still pretty damn good overall, still much more effective then my melee and nuker so i still enjoy mine.

TLDR: make a few adjustments and you only loose a little bit of power, nothing extreme.

if you have a dragon bow, several +10 artifacts, +++greater cancer, plus other toys.. yeah, the nerf wasnt that bad. like for a dozen archers around that got this gear.
summoners? tell me about this amputation. went from 4 to 2 summons in few months after GoD, but the panthers got stronger. then they received even stronger summons(cats/ponys/specters). then they have been receiving boosts since. they got the activation buff on pets and that got boosted 3 times so far. the only "issue" with summoner is that the status from the overpowered items introduced overtime don't direct transfer to them, but they do get transferred.

Edited by Daik0n
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Actually no that is the Korean live server watch the video linked.  L2 Essence has the death knight.

Part of their 17th annivesary update.

https://lineage2.plaync.com/update/history/2020/201014_collection

Soooooooooooo please stop.

https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2update/view?articleId=340741&viewMode=list&size=20

3OrpkTP.png

Korean Main Lineage 2 Game is what we know as Essence, what we play here has been renamed to Awakening for quite some time now and as you can see the new class isn't part of Awakening.

If you want to keep easily track of these things why don't you join the Rochand forum replacement aka 4r4m's discord channel ?

nwOhzNn.png

https://discord.gg/yNM6seK

22 hours ago, Draecke said:

https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2update/view?articleId=340741&viewMode=list&size=20

3OrpkTP.png

Korean Main Lineage 2 Game is what we know as Essence, what we play here has been renamed to Awakening for quite some time now and as you can see the new class isn't part of Awakening.

If you want to keep easily track of these things why don't you join the Rochand forum replacement aka 4r4m's discord channel ?

nwOhzNn.png

https://discord.gg/yNM6seK

If that is the case and we are no longer getting any content updates this what are we doing spending money here??

19 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Archer feature:

Range (bigest of all)

Stun

Strong 1 target skill atack

Hide

Crit dmg - its feature for dark elfes. But its not mean that DE archer must to make 3x more dmg then other (plius this dmg range type). This what we have last 2-3 years - was Korea developers mistake (i say many times - they low IQ and nots undestand what making). 1000+ people stop play for that - invest many $ in acc - and in the end see 0 dmg - if not archer.

Wut? You ppl dont get embarrassed saying stuff without knowing anything??

Archer range got nerfed from 1100 tp 800. So did the jump skills. Got nerfed from 800>600 and 650>450.

Every class can stun, even aoe stun like every tyr and storm screamers. Even eviscerators got 600 range stun with low reuse. Archer has a single target stun.

Pin point is not even close to be the strongest skill. Tyrs/eviscerators have skills way stronger than archers that also ignore p.def. Have you ever read any skill description???

Archer hide is the worst crap ever, and another skill that already got nerfed years ago. Before was 2.5min reuse affected by reuse modifiers but got nerfed into a fixed 5min reuse, -100 speed and you cant do any action while in hide or you lose the effect.

Dagger's hide remove all their debuffs, has faster reuse and you can do everything but attack that you wont lose the effect.

Now GTFO back to your illegal server before trying to say non sense crap here.

Edited by Daik0n
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ArGaNzO said:

It's really funny to see the  OP yuls crying about a small nerf on their 4th and 5th skill in power!

Bruh you are rly without dignity at all writing all those comments above..Get real..

It's really not a small nerf like others are saying.  I have above average gear on main and it's a huge difference.  That being said, I can get by.  where it's really noticeable is on my 104 mentee in a +8 set w/ enhanced shadow weap, boss jewels, can barely complete the lowest aden solo instance now.  I'd guess you're either a support or dagger and just salty in general. Without strong aoe toons no 1 levels fast.

On 11/5/2020 at 6:36 PM, Daik0n said:

mixa is the forum clown, just ignore him. too bad theres not a block feature in the forums.

out of 12 mobs getting hit by AOE im getting 0 to 3 criticals, rare 5. Before I was getting from 3~10. Non critical skill dmg is shitty, kills nothing.

And just to remember. At least for me and 98% of the server: AOE critical is not 1 shooting mobs.

Calm down mr. QQ.

On 11/5/2020 at 10:52 PM, LordDragnil said:

That's because you play dagger. (Seems like it's also one-target DD). But It will be my last day on Main, if they bring that shit here.

From the video it looks like the sniper has at least one AOE. In concept it's really no different than a Kamael Yul with crossbow, when you think about it. And considering L2 has everything from vampires to wolfmen to dinosaurs, why not bring in long guns?  :D :D

1 minute ago, Slycutter said:

from what i can tell is the sniper its 1 shot 2 kill so insta kill two mobs at time is kind of impressive depending on reload time.

Was thinking the same thing. Like maybe the attack speed cap is removed, or skill reuse time is 0 letting sniper player rapidly fire multiple attacks in short duration.

6 hours ago, Degus said:

It's really not a small nerf like others are saying.  I have above average gear on main and it's a huge difference.  That being said, I can get by.  where it's really noticeable is on my 104 mentee in a +8 set w/ enhanced shadow weap, boss jewels, can barely complete the lowest aden solo instance now.  I'd guess you're either a support or dagger and just salty in general. Without strong aoe toons no 1 levels fast.

I just hunted for 3 hours on my alt. archer. No DW or +50 bow or anything, but the rest of my equipment is pretty stacked, all main skills are enchanted to +20, and pretty high on Forgotten Skills learned, too. I barely notice the difference. I imagine if I had even a +16 Limited Bow, let alone a DW, I wouldn't even know there was a nerf at all. 

This nerf is a huge nerf for yuls. ppl who dont know about yul maybe cant understand but is exactly a reduction of 50% of your critical skills. For Top players with dragon wep stage2 and above, isnt a problem, they can just adjust a bit his setup losing a bit of damage and keep hitting criticals 99% anyway. for all the rest of yuls, is a hard nerf.

there is a lot of things out of balance and ppl isnt complain about it. I cant remember the last time when a class got a nerf like this.

yuls are OP when u get a lot of gear. for me, the problem is the lack of hunting grounds for specific classes like before. mobs with really high hp for daggers and evis or single targets but with a good reward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1