Forums

Archer nerf Feedback

Daik0n

16 hours ago, Mystikal said:

From the video it looks like the sniper has at least one AOE. In concept it's really no different than a Kamael Yul with crossbow, when you think about it. And considering L2 has everything from vampires to wolfmen to dinosaurs, why not bring in long guns?  :D :D

I predicted gunner class maybe year before reveal.. But... wtf with that design? Skate, guns, shorts... Come on.. it's a parody. I'm not against new things, but the game loses its individuality and its own style.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 5:20 AM, Daik0n said:

Wut? You ppl dont get embarrassed saying stuff without knowing anything??

Archer range got nerfed from 1100 tp 800. So did the jump skills. Got nerfed from 800>600 and 650>450.

Every class can stun, even aoe stun like every tyr and storm screamers. Even eviscerators got 600 range stun with low reuse. Archer has a single target stun.

Pin point is not even close to be the strongest skill. Tyrs/eviscerators have skills way stronger than archers that also ignore p.def. Have you ever read any skill description???

Archer hide is the worst crap ever, and another skill that already got nerfed years ago. Before was 2.5min reuse affected by reuse modifiers but got nerfed into a fixed 5min reuse, -100 speed and you cant do any action while in hide or you lose the effect.

Dagger's hide remove all their debuffs, has faster reuse and you can do everything but attack that you wont lose the effect.

Now GTFO back to your illegal server before trying to say non sense crap here.

It not first post in this forum. But i see need to repete:

Before you try to comment something - create a char and try to log in the game - to see realty!

And when you will do that - try to explain for people:

Why archer can farm 3 spots (afk) - feo no? Archer making 3 times more dmg - because archer triangle dmg - feo - circlet. Feo have crit dmg cap 33%.

Why archer can make 10 times more dmg then... wynn?

Why...?

Why...?

All dd - in pve must to make the same dmg - but maybe in different way!

Or you thinking for other classes weapons, armors, jewels, artifacts, forgotten skills and etc have different prise in euro/$? Other classes not play 5,10,15 years?

But better not say nothing - because you will fail.

P.s.:

Personally im not care - becouse archer for me (with the same amount adena, euro for items and 1-3lvl higer) for me = just frag.

On 5.11.2020 at 5:36 PM, Daik0n said:

mixa is the forum clown, just ignore him. too bad theres not a block feature in the forums.

out of 12 mobs getting hit by AOE im getting 0 to 3 criticals, rare 5. Before I was getting from 3~10. Non critical skill dmg is shitty, kills nothing.

And just to remember. At least for me and 98% of the server: AOE critical is not 1 shooting mobs.

welcome to the Normal gameplay of L2. this is what the game is for majority of Classes. Archers had the good run for the last few years. Thats why 98% of server played Archer cause they had the superior DD role benefits handed to them whilst every other Class simple had to Endure it! 

5 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Why archer can farm 3 spots (afk) - feo no? 

Try keypad/mouse and jumps. When I run my macro on Feoh, it covers the same area as Yul with totally stunned mobs.

I'm not talking about those who can clear spots from one crit. Of course, in this case, the bow is most effective. But if you have to shoot several times, then survival plays an important role. The magician has more control over the situation.

8 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Why archer can farm 3 spots (afk) - feo no? Archer making 3 times more dmg - because archer triangle dmg - feo - circlet. Feo have crit dmg cap 33%.

All dd - in pve must to make the same dmg - but maybe in different way!

For starters, my terrible English friend, Blazing swamp does not represent what we are talking about. Blazing swamp is, in the worst case, the 1st week of gameplay.
At Blazing you will find many alts of old players leveling mentees and new players that have friends that already play for a while with gear way better than exalted crap, plus other things like artifacts, jewels, etc. So your perception of archers making more damage is completely wrong. ANY WELL EQUIPPED CHARACTER CAN LEVEL FAST.

And how I know you're talking about Blazing swamp? Because you say archer can take 3 spots AFK(LMAO). No middle game areas allow to anyone afk take 3 spots, barely 2 when live.

You complain about archer Multiple Arrow area of effect cause, because in your opinion, its better than Feoh's AOE. But later on you say all dd's must do same dmg in pve, but in different way. hahaha.. make you mind pal. make your mind!
Multiple Arrow only hits mobs that are in the same height as the player, if they are higher or lower, it acts as a single target skill and hit only your target.

And heck, all mobs in the game recently had their m.def reduced by 25%. If your feoh cant kill fast, the problem is you :)

And this game is all about gearing up, NO CHARACTER IS EQUAL TO ANOTHER. The more/best gear you have, the more damage you do. You wanting everyone to do same damage is just silly.

If you are pissed cause you're easy kill for archers with better gear than you, and you think archers are overpowered, you know NOTHING about L2.

3 hours ago, TDxDan said:

welcome to the Normal gameplay of L2. this is what the game is for majority of Classes. Archers had the good run for the last few years. Thats why 98% of server played Archer cause they had the superior DD role benefits handed to them whilst every other Class simple had to Endure it! 

All archer are getting in the last few years are nerfs after more nerfs. And you and the rest of the newbies are all mistaking archers with overpowered items with an overpowered class.

Superior DD role benefits handled to archers? Please, please! Tell me what are those superior benefits!

And If you don't know, the endgame XP is all done in party areas now. Most dd's are archers. If you ever want to go over 110, good luck now with all parties killing slower because of this nerf that you're think it's making things even :)
How you're enjoying this nerf now?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daik0n said:

For starters, my terrible English friend, Blazing swamp does not represent what we are talking about. Blazing swamp is, in the worst case, the 1st week of gameplay.
At Blazing you will find many alts of old players leveling mentees and new players that have friends that already play for a while with gear way better than exalted crap, plus other things like artifacts, jewels, etc. So your perception of archers making more damage is completely wrong. ANY WELL EQUIPPED CHARACTER CAN LEVEL FAST.

And how I know you're talking about Blazing swamp? Because you say archer can take 3 spots AFK(LMAO). No middle game areas allow to anyone afk take 3 spots, barely 2 when live.

You complain about archer Multiple Arrow area of effect cause, because in your opinion, its better than Feoh's AOE. But later on you say all dd's must do same dmg in pve, but in different way. hahaha.. make you mind pal. make your mind!
Multiple Arrow only hits mobs that are in the same height as the player, if they are higher or lower, it acts as a single target skill and hit only your target.

And heck, all mobs in the game recently had their m.def reduced by 25%. If your feoh cant kill fast, the problem is you :)

And this game is all about gearing up, NO CHARACTER IS EQUAL TO ANOTHER. The more/best gear you have, the more damage you do. You wanting everyone to do same damage is just silly.

If you are pissed cause you're easy kill for archers with better gear than you, and you think archers are overpowered, you know NOTHING about L2.

All archer are getting in the last few years are nerfs after more nerfs. And you and the rest of the newbies are all mistaking archers with overpowered items with an overpowered class.

Superior DD role benefits handled to archers? Please, please! Tell me what are those superior benefits!

And If you don't know, the endgame XP is all done in party areas now. Most dd's are archers. If you ever want to go over 110, good luck now with all parties killing slower because of this nerf that you're think it's making things even :)

you do realize Yuls before this nerf could SOLO "1 DD with supports" Varka 2 spots on their own. yeah with decent items but thats what its all about. nobody talks about blazing swamp. 
before patch update Yuls used to kill 3 spots in FoS Dragon spot cause Yuls can go 100% Skill Crit Rate and 1shot each spot whilst Feoh Mage Crit rate is at max 33.4% 

So you Yuls complaining about 5% nerf on your AoE Skills is still a joke nerf compared to what Feohs are capped at. 

You pointing out that the other person is talking about Blazing swamp cause theres no other place to kill 3 spots clearly shows your the newbie here xD 

1 hour ago, TDxDan said:

you do realize Yuls before this nerf could SOLO "1 DD with supports" Varka 2 spots on their own. yeah with decent items but thats what its all about. nobody talks about blazing swamp. 
before patch update Yuls used to kill 3 spots in FoS Dragon spot cause Yuls can go 100% Skill Crit Rate and 1shot each spot whilst Feoh Mage Crit rate is at max 33.4% 

So you Yuls complaining about 5% nerf on your AoE Skills is still a joke nerf compared to what Feohs are capped at. 

You pointing out that the other person is talking about Blazing swamp cause theres no other place to kill 3 spots clearly shows your the newbie here xD 

well you cant read right? can you? he said 3 spots >>>AFK<<<
Baaaaack updates ago when FoS had dragons spots near each other, not only archers could do that, LIVE, but also Feohs. Any stacked Tyr can do the same. I dont know what server you from but I think your dont pay very much attention around.

Again, you are all thinking stacked archers represent how the class is strong.
You are mad at archer because of the Multiple Arrow area of effect. Tell me how do you wanted it to me? Hit nothing?

Do you know Gicobbe? Tyr Duelist? He solo everywhere. Swamp, Varka/Ketra, Toi. By your logic we should nerf Tyr's also right?
Have you seen Gicobbe in sieges?! Taking down Rank 1 archer, top 10 archers?!
Here's a fresh video for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI5JoWHF47I

Have you seen Tevas killing in ketra? he 1,2 shots the mobs there. Daggers with way less powerful daggers can do the same. Lets nerf daggers too?

When you'll learn its not the class, its the items?

@Slycutter have no idea who he is.. he's so clueless he probably doesn't even play l2 anymore.

Edited by Daik0n

My Clannies Yul used to afk 3 spots in FoS. so what. My other Clannie Feoh who has better items could NOT do 3 spots cause he wouldnt kill fast enough due to 33.4% mage crit rate. l2p bro L2p. 

And Sly we met the other week in Silent Valley when you died being short afk for shower. try to pk someone cause you cant take the Truth. 

5% 5% 5% read nc notes. decreased Yul Aoe skills Base skill crit rate by 5%

Daikon those ppl you named are all Close Range. thats a huge disadvantage compared to Yuls what is it 800-900range.

You took Yuls OP status as normal and dear Lord you finally get put almost on the same stage as everyone else. 

Ever wondered why everyone plays Yuls? because its a fun Class right? The Skills are so much fun to look at. the Abilitys are awesome. You like Bow Weapons? 

NO, majority of Yul players choose Yul just because its a OP Class. just like every Melee Lover Plays Titan or Evis cause those 2 are the Current Best Boosted Melee Classes.

Othels play Ghost Hunter cause it has the Best Boosts. Simple Facts and if you get your feelings hurt cause you cant read the Truth than thats your Problem not mine!

"Drops the Mic and leaves the Room"

I haven't been in silent valley in months I think since the dragon weapon event.  So want to try this one again? (why does everyone think they know where I xp lol)

You don't understand math numbskull.  5% is a 50% base reduction.

Archers do not have 800 - 900 range haven't in a long time but thanks again are you even playing same L2 servers as everyone else?

Not everyone plays Yuls im in top 1000 on the server and only 180 archers are higher level than me so that means they are less than 20% of top 1000 people on the server.  So what classes do the other 80% play? lol

Daggers are very very low played class because you have to be uber and i mean uber geared and i have on the top daggers in the server in my clan so I know.

Edited by Slycutter

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

I haven't been in silent valley in months I think since the dragon weapon event.  So want to try this one again? (why does everyone think they know where I xp lol)

Archers do not have 800 - 900 range haven't in a long time but thanks again are you even playing same L2 servers as everyone else?

Not everyone plays Yuls im in top 1000 on the server and only 180 archers are higher level than me so that means they are less than 20% of top 1000 people on the server.  So what classes do the other 80% play? lol

Daggers are very very low played class because you have to be uber and i mean uber geared and i have on the top daggers in the server in my clan so I know.

Daggers are very expensive to make good, this is a correct statement. 

Edit: imo, they messed with archers wrong. They should have removed half kill/lethal ability and left the aoe's alone. 

Edited by iHyperlite

Even with this nerf, archers are still more fun to play imho than most other classes. Everyone may be upset at first, but you'll accept it and move on.I don't see anyone of significance quitting because of it. No, that won't happen until the next series of Yul nerfs drop. (Evil laughter.) :D:ph34r:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Try keypad/mouse and jumps. When I run my macro on Feoh, it covers the same area as Yul with totally stunned mobs.

I'm not talking about those who can clear spots from one crit. Of course, in this case, the bow is most effective. But if you have to shoot several times, then survival plays an important role. The magician has more control over the situation.

Not all Feoh can stun.

12 hours ago, Daik0n said:

Im 111 lvl (dual 110). 6year online. My boxes 109+. I have items - not best but not bad - this have 3-5% gamers. Now im in top ~250. before long time was top ~50-80.  Archers kiling 3 spots in 113 zones - or maybe higer,  im not check. Have questions?

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

Im 111 lvl (dual 110). 6year online. My boxes 109+. I have items - not best but not bad - this have 3-5% gamers.  Archers kiling 3 spots in 113 zones - or maybe higer,  im not check. Have questions?

Please, keep in mind that Feoh is able to stay lvl-to-lvl with monsters. For Yuls is the best practice go to low level area and one-shot everything. 

About, patch I switched all aoe to focus (like I had before penetration became mainstream) and I am still good to stay where I leveled up before. BUT... this one my toon have ~1500 place in the global server rank.. wait.. it means it's in 2-3% of total toons number. (now ok?) Only nolifers, their alts/supports, main/one class players are over me. (Looking at these numbers I realise that we have very small amount of active players.. But that's another story..) I do not even try to farm adena at #ncwest, so for me this update wasn't critical (this also means I will not pay subscription or whatever, if they continue to make the crap). For high and top archers it wasn't critical also. But it destroyed mid core (subscription) and low tier players(without enchanted skills and boosters). So this nerf probably works for clean(nude) Feoh vs clean(nude) Yul, but it doesn't work for high/top items. This patch also kill subscription players who's played for farm something, that's why so much hate. Why they always shoot in themselves leg.. That incompetence drives me crazy (I'm not very worried, but it upsets me anyway. I don’t know how to put it better.)

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Your in Wretchedoutkasts. and yes you were xping in Silent Valley and died to mobs. well if that Slycutter i saw there isnt you i guess next time i can pk you since its not you right? :P

you all bicker, complain and fight among yourselves about nerfing classes you do not play. Does this have any effect, is it productive in any way? Meanwhile 0 answers/involvement/information form NC representatives.

Half of you do not understand how this game is played anyway. You see archers oneshooting stuff. Do you know the cost of the gear needed to oneshot stuff? the cost is insane, we are talking about trillions. You can have more or less same killing speed Tyrs Feohs Othels with a fraction of the cost. But it's not aoe, it's not that impressive in your eyes. 

On the other hand one could ask for buffs on every class, on incentives to make groups viable again, on ways to progress the game by playing it and interacting with other ppl .so the OP a or b class can xp YOU. 

bleep, this game has hit rock bottom. The quality of information in this forum is as garbage as it was back in the l2blah days....

• Like 1

Its joke to see yull cry about nerf:D 80% of server play yull(its a prove that is top class).even now with this lol nerf you can see who can farm more adena in ios and toi . Pvp it was joke for years 1 aoe skill could aoe kill a clan just check siege video of last year how good was the yull. You can compare to other aoe class feoh with yull have better critical rate(100%)critical dmg, single dmg feoh have only  survivalbility thats why you can count good feohs on naia with just one hand and yulls are many... most of them reroll to yull. Even after this lol nerf you must be happy you play this char and not cry. The real promblem is that l2 wasn't never balance and don't know how they can do it.in every chronicle boost and nerf some chars. Yull is top char for years. Don't cry about nerf but give ideas how this game can be balance.  Like varka ketra was a good move after years they did support class useful and possible to find party .imo they should make lower and higther lvl place than ketra plus they have party bonus there so strong ppl is good to have party and not solo farm everywhere (like sea of spore) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, b0uff0s said:

you all bicker, complain and fight among yourselves about nerfing classes you do not play. Does this have any effect, is it productive in any way? Meanwhile 0 answers/involvement/information form NC representatives.

Half of you do not understand how this game is played anyway. You see archers oneshooting stuff. Do you know the cost of the gear needed to oneshot stuff? the cost is insane, we are talking about trillions. You can have more or less same killing speed Tyrs Feohs Othels with a fraction of the cost. But it's not aoe, it's not that impressive in your eyes. 

On the other hand one could ask for buffs on every class, on incentives to make groups viable again, on ways to progress the game by playing it and interacting with other ppl .so the OP a or b class can xp YOU. 

bleep, this game has hit rock bottom. The quality of information in this forum is as garbage as it was back in the l2blah days....

All char need gear but if try to tell me that all char with end game gear can make the same adena  in ios and toi is joke of the year. just check video of one end game feoh in toi the buff he had and the ammount of adena he did and compare with yulls

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dominator4 said:

All char need gear but if try to tell me that all char with end game gear can make the same adena  in ios and toi is joke of the year. just check video of one end game feoh in toi the buff he had and the ammount of adena he did and compare with yulls

why do you drag me down to the mud with the nonsense arguments floating around this forum? a video you saw someplace sometime? you got any idea of what the archers or feohs gear were? You ever talk to an endgame geared tyr or feoh? You ppl throw "endgame gear" like you know what that means. Ima close this here coz i see no actual reason to take this further. An archer needs a LOT heavier investment to be effective than the rest of the dds. They can do more at crazy budgets but the rest of the dds do not need crazy budgets to do stuff. You do not hear ppl complaining about archers when they get xped at ketra/varka by archers do you? you do not hear ppl complain about feohs reaching tens/hundreds of millions m atk hitting ppl that can barely reach 100k m def do you? Real endgame geared feohs and tyrs aoe oneshot ppl and mobs just as easily as archers. 

Also take into account whois complaining here. do you see any of the "endgame geared ppl here? NO? ok then. 

But yeah, nerf everything, that is the way. God reading this forum gets more frustrating as NC keeps screwing this game up. So glad i'm almost out of it again.

7 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Please, keep in mind that Feoh is able to stay lvl-to-lvl with monsters. For Yuls is the best practice go to low level area and one-shot everything. 

About, patch I switched all aoe to focus (like I had before penetration became mainstream) and I am still good to stay where I leveled up before. BUT... this one my toon have ~1500 place in the global server rank.. wait.. it means it's in 2-3% of total toons number. (now ok?) Only nolifers, their alts/supports, main/one class players are over me. (Looking at these numbers I realise that we have very small amount of active players.. But that's another story..) I do not even try to farm adena at #ncwest, so for me this update wasn't critical (this also means I will not pay subscription or whatever, if they continue to make the crap). For high and top archers it wasn't critical also. But it destroyed mid core (subscription) and low tier players(without enchanted skills and boosters). So this nerf probably works for clean(nude) Feoh vs clean(nude) Yul, but it doesn't work for high/top items. This patch also kill subscription players who's played for farm something, that's why so much hate. Why they always shoot in themselves leg.. That incompetence drives me crazy (I'm not very worried, but it upsets me anyway. I don’t know how to put it better.)

Game start after 110 (at this moment 112-114), and you must have items minimum for 3000-5000$. Till this moment... all your experience just "im see in youtube".I think time to stop this discussion - my boxes higer then 1100 place, and im play just sometimes - have job, prival life.

Have a nice day.