Jump to content
Forums

Archer nerf Feedback


Recommended Posts

Get over it...yulls got nerf, they will not revert it. There is life after that, few months to wait and you will have the possibility to change main class with stone of destiny.

Honestly, i hope in the near future yulls will get another nerf...just as much as they will stay in line with all dd s(you all know what and why).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think most misunderstand.  how many players got leveled by yul?  this nerf hurts entire playerbase that plays in party like in ketra/varka.  its the game retarding the progress and thus hoping for m

Did I miss something the last months? Was the game waaaaaaay too easy to xp and farm? I'm having to wank my 'F1~12' keys for several seconds now to be able to kill mobs in group. Not to ment

This nerf is a huge nerf for yuls. ppl who dont know about yul maybe cant understand but is exactly a reduction of 50% of your critical skills. For Top players with dragon wep stage2 and above, isnt a

well...you want to know why half the server just stopped playing????  its cause archer nerf...we will get over it.  serverlight right now looooool.  and I have 8 toons logged in....do the math of how many actually playing for the whopping 2500 toons logged in....

Edited by voo
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, voo said:

well...you want to know why half the server just stopped playing????  its cause archer nerf...we will get over it.  serverlight right now looooool.  and I have 8 toons logged in....do the math of how many actually playing for the whopping 2500 toons logged in....

Thats a lie, nobody stop playing...both servers are heavy during common playing time and normal for the rest...
Nothing has change, just a bunch of ppl who cry on forum...you gain nothing crying here, go on korean forum and complain there.

Ps: And if you stop play on NA where do you go? EU servers? Yulls are not nerf there?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Thats a lie, nobody stop playing...both servers are heavy during common playing time and normal for the rest...
Nothing has change, just a bunch of ppl who cry on forum...you gain nothing crying here, go on korean forum and complain there.

Ps: And if you stop play on NA where do you go? EU servers? Yulls are not nerf there?

 

oh grasshopper....just open your eyes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, voo said:

if you doubt...just run around ketra/varka and see for yourself

Dude, just because a yull cant solo/duo a party area due to a little nerf doesnt mean ppl quit. It mean they moved back on other areas where they can solo/duo.
Yes, that is the reason for yulls been nerfet...they exp too fast soloing new ketra/varka party areas!

You said ppl quit but you did not present any evidence...name here medium-top yulls(1-50) who quit due this nerf. You cant, coz none quit!

Again, get over it..end this endless discution, you will get nothing back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Get over it...yulls got nerf, they will not revert it. There is life after that, few months to wait and you will have the possibility to change main class with stone of destiny.

Honestly, i hope in the near future yulls will get another nerf...just as much as they will stay in line with all dd s(you all know what and why).

That's the funny part. They really only nerfed two skills and as many who play the class with top gear can tell you, the nerf doesn't hurt that bad. That tells me that there will be more nerfs, if they're really trying to balance the class/game. (I have my doubts about their goals in that respect, though.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Thats a lie, nobody stop playing...both servers are heavy during common playing time and normal for the rest...
Nothing has change, just a bunch of ppl who cry on forum...you gain nothing crying here, go on korean forum and complain there.

Ps: And if you stop play on NA where do you go? EU servers? Yulls are not nerf there?

 

I did. Canceled my 2 prestige's also.

And the rest of my cp including another archer are playing on an illegal server now

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pum pum pum...

Long time ago when I built my archer I made it with +15 Str and never go Dex. I also had all skills (the corresponding ones) for Focus, but when they introduced agathions/artifacts I changed to penetration. 

ATM, we have to use new tattoos STR/DEX or STR/Something.

But...

If you'rr ok to spend, going dex way, you will be able to get back 99% critical for your bowman even w/o d-bows.

Proof : 

https://youtu.be/QioNkB98FpA

Old forums are good thing, but you'd better find dUdot's/Exequtor's/4r4m's discord.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Thats a lie, nobody stop playing...both servers are heavy during common playing time and normal for the rest...
Nothing has change, just a bunch of ppl who cry on forum...you gain nothing crying here, go on korean forum and complain there.

Ps: And if you stop play on NA where do you go? EU servers? Yulls are not nerf there?

 

Huge nerf, I'll get over it, but I'm done making archer mentees, the nerf really hurts the lower levels bad, for the simple fact ya can't vr your HP back now.  Used to drop mentee in aden solo and come back to it done, now I come back ported out dead.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Degus said:

Huge nerf, I'll get over it, but I'm done making archer mentees, the nerf really hurts the lower levels bad, for the simple fact ya can't vr your HP back now.  Used to drop mentee in aden solo and come back to it done, now I come back ported out dead.

Dreadnoughts or Doombringers are very good as mentee. With some gear you grow up quickly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AnotherMentee said:

I did. Canceled my 2 prestige's also.

And the rest of my cp including another archer are playing on an illegal server now

And we suppose to know who you are?:).... Plix share if you like: your lvl and your gear or its another lie...

I said it many times, we are old dudes who play an old game...we can smell bs instant from miles away.
Don serve me "I quit" story after you(not you in person) played here many years and spend thousands of real money to make your ton pop up good damage.
If ppl quit they cash out and have only 2 options: sell their gear for adena-I would know about it or sell for real money- I would know about that too....for the moment nobody quit, thats a fact.

Illegal servers...rly...what a joke :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheThrax said:

And we suppose to know who you are?:).... Plix share if you like: your lvl and your gear or its another lie...

I said it many times, we are old dudes who play an old game...we can smell bs instant from miles away.
Don serve me "I quit" story after you(not you in person) played here many years and spend thousands of real money to make your ton pop up good damage.
If ppl quit they cash out and have only 2 options: sell their gear for adena-I would know about it or sell for real money- I would know about that too....for the moment nobody quit, thats a fact.

Illegal servers...rly...what a joke :)

hquFDkk.jpeg
NMjZ2PP.jpeg
YyzCwcD.jpeg
cJfutg5.jpeg

there you go, now shut your little fingers down.
if you don't believe on the illegal servers the problem is yours. my cp doest rly care if a hater believes or not haha.. seriously

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Proof : 

https://youtu.be/QioNkB98FpA

Old forums are good thing, but you'd better find dUdot's/Exequtor's/4r4m's discord.

Since you like videos, heres a good one for you of the real world with real world gear : https://youtu.be/tgrzBS_6kQc

I'll sum it up for you:

97 DEX, +8 CANCER 8%, LV8 HUNTER 13%, PoM 25%, +4 ARTIFACT 3%, AP 10%, CRITICAL ARROW PASSIVE 10%. TOTAL 69%Boost

10 criticals out of 29 on the LV 70 Coliseum NPC. 33%! Real world results!
LESS THEN HALF OF HES WORST RESULT ON THAT VIDEO

xCCSi8d.jpeg

68 criticals out of 169 shots in Field of Whispers, mobs same level as me(111). = 40.2%
Way, waaaaaaaaaaaaay below your GM video rates :)

And that's because I got rly lucky on this video way more than usual. Got 2 times 7 criticals out of 16 aoes. With a bigger sampling that 40.2% would definitely be lower. Specially without Honey Beer that adds +3 DEX

 

Now please.. just stop before I prove you all wrong again ^_^

Edited by AnotherMentee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dojigiri said:

do you want to get critical 12 out of 12 every time? LOL   

Thats with 97 dex, I dont run with 97 dex. I just logged and had buffs from sunday siege. I run around usualy wityh 94.

And yes, I want to go from mostly 2~3 criticals on 12 mobs back to mostly 6~10 since I and 98% of the server DON'T ONE HIT them :).

I am completely right on not willing to take double time to kill the mobs I used to kill.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Acc4demy said:

what about for not have all these stuff? destroyed totals?

Pretty much. If im on average hitting 4 mobs out of 12 with what I have, someone who doesn't might be hitting 1 maybe 2 out of 12.
Meaning freaking hard and slow XP. Meaning no reason to play.

Edited by AnotherMentee
Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant read all the posts here but let me tell you that - YUL class just hit the max on crits few updates before, so many yuls did not see the reason to upgrade their skill critical chance, so they saw they lose money on that and decided to tell you - skill critical chance on yuls need adjustment its too OP, to balance out a bit we nerf it - so they nerf it exactly HOW THAT MUCH, that if you get all top items upgrades and use all you can - you get to 99% on skill critical rate again.

Other thing is in all other regions a dragon weapon stage 1 is not hard to get even for mid players - that gives you 30% increase instead of the 10-15% what ppl use in our servers as a Special Ability … 

just think about it, all is simple, you pay you get strong, they nerf you and you should pay more, or they add new content so you need to pay more again - it is a magic never ending circle, but when you pay x10 to x100 times more money for gear = it becomes our servers

most players struggle to kill mobs in solo zones,  90% of the FEW NEAR PLAYERS, just quit, because at our prices/rates it is impossible to play, you just pay pay pay and result is rly poor at the end. x10 to x100 times more for promos - one of last promos we had with Staff enchanting ( for same amount of event items in EU they were paying 8 euro, here price was 800$, enjoy )

Link to post
Share on other sites

If this nerf is enough to make people quit, then either I've grossly underestimated how difficult it is to play archer, or I've grossly underestimated the people who play archer. I first rolled an archer in C2, so I'm going to go with the latter. No one likes nerfs, but this is nothing.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

If this nerf is enough to make people quit, then either I've grossly underestimated how difficult it is to play archer, or I've grossly underestimated the people who play archer. I first rolled an archer in C2, so I'm going to go with the latter. No one likes nerfs, but this is nothing.  

Its a stupid that doesn't balance anything only really hurts the mid  to above average archers.   The exalted or low end archers won't see a difference and top end archers probably will but have the adena and gear to adjust.  Majority of the mid to above average archers kind built their gear up to be able to farm like this now, well its just another reason not to play.

I mean no quests, pvps are one shots, you got people who become heroes who do not even wear gear in the Olympiad half the time.  Cannot do raids, there are no factions or anything fun to level up or achieve.... so just mindless grind to get to?  Most of the epic bosses and lore of the game are gone so I am really not sure why the added nerf was needed?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...