Archer nerf Feedback

Daik0n

13 minutes ago, MyMageOfL2 said:

Mage damage output is way lower than archer for sure with the same set of gears.

Mage get the same distance nerf like Archer. Didn't you know that?

What???

It depends on tier.

Top Yul > Top Feoh, Mid Yul $ Mid Feoh, Low Yul < Low Feoh.

People who cry because of the 30% critical hit cap of the mage ... Mages can critically hit mobs with level +++. Yuls can get max. chance of a critical hit against mobs with --- level.

I really love to see those patch notes because I never heard of distance and direction effecting nukes.  I had to up higher and behind a mob to have my damage at 100% your telling me nukers had the same nerf?

Never heard about such a nerf so please let us know when that was everyone knows about the archers nerfs.

31 minutes ago, MyMageOfL2 said:

Mage damage output is way lower than archer for sure with the same set of gears.

Mage get the same distance nerf like Archer. Didn't you know that?

Really...it would be nice to say smart things ! or maybe you expressed yourself badly ...

Thanks you for your comprehension 🧠!

7 hours ago, DorfL2 said:

Not really sure what's the big hoohah about Archer been nerf.

Every class have been nerf to hell, except archer.

I've been in this game since BETA. Archer have been the BEST class basically in all CHRONICLE.

With this small nerf, its still nothing at all, as gd as no nerf. Archer is still the most powerful class in this game.

Based on me having a level 110 Archer, 110 Feoh and 110 Evi.

Personally, if archer can 1 to 2 shot a tank, it's hell on a nonsense.

That's goes to show how un-even is the difference in class. The game mechanism and setup failed.

"4RcH3Rs hAv3 be3N tHe B3sT cL4Ss iN aLl cHrOnICL3"

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Where were you when archers had 30% damage nerf based on target distance?
Where were you when they introduced Song of Windstorm? I bet you have no idea what it is.
Where were you when archers skills were useless for dmg and all we had was normal attacks that are subject to bow delay? Do you even know what bow delay is? I bet my gear you dont.
Where  were you when on top of Song of Wind storm they introduced Counter Critical (-30% received critical dmg and 2x given critical dmg EXCEPT for bows) and Chant of Protection(another -30% received critical dmg)?
Where were you when GoD went live and nukers were completely overpowered that even previous archers used stone of desteny to change to Feoh?
Where were you when bows/xbows got their critical damage multiplier changed from 2.0x to 1.5x effectively reducing critical damage by HALF in the Lindvior update? And in that same update daggers got their Critical Tatics/etc buffs and boost in their passives that made them bleeping strong and top class for a long time
Were were you we ranged skills got nerfed from 1110 range to 900 range? And in the same time archers jump got nerfed from 800/600 to 600/400?

I know were you were. You were playing other classes cause archers sucked. And only recently you made an archer.

you cant make a list of archers boost that's 1/10 of the size of the nerfs i just mentioned.

gtfo freaking noob.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Daik0n said:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Where were you when archers had 30% damage nerf based on target distance?
Where were you when they introduced Song of Windstorm? I bet you have no idea what it is.
Where were you when archers skills were useless for dmg and all we had was normal attacks that are subject to bow delay? Do you even know what bow delay is? I bet my gear you dont.
Where  were you when on top of Song of Wind storm they introduced Counter Critical (-30% received critical dmg and 2x given critical dmg EXCEPT for bows) and Chant of Protection(another -30% received critical dmg)?
Where were you when GoD went live and nukers were completely overpowered that even previous archers used stone of desteny to change to Feoh?
Where were you when bows/xbows got their critical damage multiplier changed from 2.0x to 1.5x effectively reducing critical damage by HALF in the Lindvior update? And in that same update daggers got their Critical Tatics/etc buffs and boost in their passives that made them bleeping strong and top class for a long time
Were were you we ranged skills got nerfed from 1110 range to 900 range? And in the same time archers jump got nerfed from 800/600 to 600/400?

I know were you were. You were playing other classes cause archers sucked. And only recently you made an archer.

you cant make a list of archers boost that's 1/10 of the size of the nerfs i just mentioned.

gtfo freaking noob.

Thank you i forgot about the windstorm nerf that sucked lol  I mostly was looking at the pve stuff range sucks too if it was not  afk xping  with macros as an archer i wouldn't be doing it right now because its constant skill spamming now.

Everyone forgets the might mortal dagger broken SA.  I made a lot of money selling the two might mortal daggers I had because i didn't like the dagger class I did make money off it.   You know there is an issue when a level 85 dagger is running around with cgrade dagger because weapons had no effect on their ability damage. 

What NCSoft still doesn't capture is nerfing one class sets off a domino effect; they should raise other classes not nerf classes.

Just to clarify things about archer been always strongest class...

Go look at the Olympiad rankings and its pretty clear that there is a decent balance between all classes. Don't look at iiiiiAiiiii and VV because we all know they have a higher level and gear that none other have.

On 11/4/2020 at 7:37 PM, Daik0n said:

Did I miss something the last months? Was the game waaaaaaay too easy to xp and farm?

I'm having to wank my 'F1~12' keys for several seconds now to be able to kill mobs in group.

Not to mention that Multiple arrow was already a freaking bugged aoe that only works on flat ground. If the mobs are in a hill little above or little bellow you it only hits the mob on your target.

unknown.png

unknown.png

And thats with PoM(25%), +8Cancer (8%), lv8 hunter (13%), +4 artifact (3%)

Can anyone explain why nerfs come in a week time frame and Quality of Life updates never arrive??? Came even faster than the Eviscerator 30% lethal nerf.

Just roll back that crap. Waiting for the unscheduled maintenance to remove this shit.

P.S.: my 2 prestige subscriptions already cancelled.

Good night (Using Google Translate)

Honestly, DDs complain too much, NCsoft has been creating several and several items that benefit DDs, DDs are getting to do absurd damage of more than 300 k, and archers is a DD that has been improved and just because they decrease a little critical chance, complain too much. 

Do you know who is being nerfed nonstop? The supporters, Sigel, Iss and Healer, they are being nerfed, because Ncsoft ended, ended the countless quests where they were needed, and helped players of these classes to evolve together, all to encourage players to play PVE as they were before the GOD.

The supports have been left aside, if they hold an event, the supports are not benefited, we cannot make Castilha right, we have difficulties, even with good equipments, I see Feoh and archers lvl 105, 106 manage to make Castilha lvl 110 and get up fast, a Healer, a Sigel and an Iss can't do that. Everything in this game is done to privilege you DDs, because NCsoft even increases the P.Defense and M.Defense of the Npcs to not make it easier for the DDs, however this absurdly harms the supports.

We go to the Olympics, and those who get along, are always the DDs, because the supports have no advantages, because as they are class that give low damage, and the time of the Olympics is short, they always give you DDs advantages.

Let's talk about the PVE places, I'm Sigel, I can call several mobs, but Sigel kills slowly, and what I see most is several archers in automatic mode with a skill in the area, kill all my mobs for example, or even with their area skills to totally clean up the mobs of that place, harming even the DDs that kill one by one for example.

The truth is, the archers are complaining that their skills in the area are not giving the same amount of critical as before, and as this is how they recover HP, that's why they are complaining, NCsoft ruined the game by destroying the supports, and by absurdly boosting the damage of all DDs, the supports are no longer needed, only in a few and rare exceptions are the supports necessary. Today what we see is always DDs with an Iss because they need buffs and a healer, and even then the Healers are being replaced by the Iss that has healing in the area.

Unfortunately, even if a support buys several items that increase their damage, the damage of the supports will remain absurdly low, as the supports are not class that benefit so much from increased critical demage, power atack, because their passive skills do not are geared towards that.

And then, archer players complain that their skills in areas are not hitting several critics as before that is preventing them from healing. Remember, the game was born just for that, DDs are paper, but they do high damage, Tanke takes damage, but low damage, healer heals, this strengthens with his buffs, but as NCsoft has been potentiating the DDs so much that it seems that they forgot these details, but the supports remember well, as they are still weak for PVE, they are still weak for PVP, as they continue to do low damage and cannot take anything else, because even in that Ncsoft has been damaging the supports, because they increase the damage of Mobs to trying to fight DDs in this increased damage to them, and so it also harms the supports even more.

16 minutes ago, Murkan said:

Good night (Using Google Translate)

Honestly, DDs complain too much, NCsoft has been creating several and several items that benefit DDs, DDs are getting to do absurd damage of more than 300 k, and archers is a DD that has been improved and just because they decrease a little critical chance, complain too much. 

Do you know who is being nerfed nonstop? The supporters, Sigel, Iss and Healer, they are being nerfed, because Ncsoft ended, ended the countless quests where they were needed, and helped players of these classes to evolve together, all to encourage players to play PVE as they were before the GOD.

The supports have been left aside, if they hold an event, the supports are not benefited, we cannot make Castilha right, we have difficulties, even with good equipments, I see Feoh and archers lvl 105, 106 manage to make Castilha lvl 110 and get up fast, a Healer, a Sigel and an Iss can't do that. Everything in this game is done to privilege you DDs, because NCsoft even increases the P.Defense and M.Defense of the Npcs to not make it easier for the DDs, however this absurdly harms the supports.

We go to the Olympics, and those who get along, are always the DDs, because the supports have no advantages, because as they are class that give low damage, and the time of the Olympics is short, they always give you DDs advantages.

Let's talk about the PVE places, I'm Sigel, I can call several mobs, but Sigel kills slowly, and what I see most is several archers in automatic mode with a skill in the area, kill all my mobs for example, or even with their area skills to totally clean up the mobs of that place, harming even the DDs that kill one by one for example.

The truth is, the archers are complaining that their skills in the area are not giving the same amount of critical as before, and as this is how they recover HP, that's why they are complaining, NCsoft ruined the game by destroying the supports, and by absurdly boosting the damage of all DDs, the supports are no longer needed, only in a few and rare exceptions are the supports necessary. Today what we see is always DDs with an Iss because they need buffs and a healer, and even then the Healers are being replaced by the Iss that has healing in the area.

Unfortunately, even if a support buys several items that increase their damage, the damage of the supports will remain absurdly low, as the supports are not class that benefit so much from increased critical demage, power atack, because their passive skills do not are geared towards that.

And then, archer players complain that their skills in areas are not hitting several critics as before that is preventing them from healing. Remember, the game was born just for that, DDs are paper, but they do high damage, Tanke takes damage, but low damage, healer heals, this strengthens with his buffs, but as NCsoft has been potentiating the DDs so much that it seems that they forgot these details, but the supports remember well, as they are still weak for PVE, they are still weak for PVP, as they continue to do low damage and cannot take anything else, because even in that Ncsoft has been damaging the supports, because they increase the damage of Mobs to trying to fight DDs in this increased damage to them, and so it also harms the supports even more.

Blah blah blah. If you want land some damage, you need build for that. But.. It means you need gear for support and for attack. Do you really want play as DD on support class?

On 11/20/2020 at 3:51 PM, LordDragnil said:

What???

It depends on tier.

Top Yul > Top Feoh, Mid Yul $ Mid Feoh, Low Yul < Low Feoh.

People who cry because of the 30% critical hit cap of the mage ... Mages can critically hit mobs with level +++. Yuls can get max. chance of a critical hit against mobs with --- level.

What you mean for critical hit? can you explain me please?

Edit: Stop the drama is enought! You crit every skill. Archers need more nerf for sure.

On 11/8/2020 at 12:43 AM, Feryl said:

This nerf is a huge nerf for yuls. ppl who dont know about yul maybe cant understand but is exactly a reduction of 50% of your critical skills. For Top players with dragon wep stage2 and above, isnt a problem, they can just adjust a bit his setup losing a bit of damage and keep hitting criticals 99% anyway. for all the rest of yuls, is a hard nerf.

there is a lot of things out of balance and ppl isnt complain about it. I cant remember the last time when a class got a nerf like this.

yuls are OP when u get a lot of gear. for me, the problem is the lack of hunting grounds for specific classes like before. mobs with really high hp for daggers and evis or single targets but with a good reward.

The critical chance on the following two archer skills has been decreased from 10% to 5%:

Multiple Arrow
Heavy Arrow Rain

You lost 50% for each skill, ok very simple !

If you are naked with just these two skills (isolated) in critical rate, you could say the reduction is 50%, but adding up all your critical rates, it's just 5%.

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2020 at 6:40 PM, Tuky said:

Dont know if you are yull or lvl of your yull - but when you try skills in location with your lvl or +2 your crit will go to hell - and your info about 90% skill crit rate is fairy tale (not current situation) Am Yul with R110 bow with sure focus in weapon, focus in skills, focus in artifact, focus in agation, POM and some other garbage and i can say that if i use aoe on 10 mobs 3 time - i can find crit maybe 3 times in list as Daikon said and i want to see if you want to compare - feoh with items in mcrit chance to use his aoe in swarm of mobs and how many crit he made.

Because if we said feohs gives mcrit once a blue moon i dont know how many blue moons need to be for current once a x blue moons

https://imgur.com/a/OLosdGx

Really.
those mobs are 6 levels higher than me, and that is 90% critical rate.

You're welcome!

This is with pretty normal gear.

+7 artifact, +9 charm, +20 focus on skill.

I also ran a test on my dualclass.

Sagitarius with +10 focus and with my charm+agathion UNEQUIPPED

I still had 50% (yes 50%) critical chance with my AOE skills.

You guys are still on this, lol. 

Feoh vs yul, yul vs Feoh, top yul, mid Feoh, blah blah blah

The irony in this entire thread is  that no one is mentioning a comparison against tyr, othel, any support class, summoner, even evisc. And you all don't get why yul got a nerf. Just lol.

Yul was broken, it got nerfed. They aren't changing it back. The player base that contributes the most to our changes is Korea. All of those players are 3-4 lvls higher than us and substantially better gear average. This nerf did nothing to their playerbase, so it won't change.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chanix said:

@DaggerHumm ?

It's not the same server, we don't know your stuff and you could say anything here, and yes the irony here is to compare everything !

Bud, come to Chronos and I will show you.
As i said, basically

+7 artfiact, +9 charm, lv. 9 kain, +20 focus.
Nothing else, no augment for crit etc.

and ofc around 100+ DEX.

basic yul stuff.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:05 AM, Dominator4 said:

You still cry unbelievable.  Tell me one dd class can farm 2 spot in ios. Farm toi like this or better from this  yul 

Link from trickster!!!

https://youtu.be/BUZ19f0PU54

Link maybe don't work check exeq7er video in YouTube from toi

The same character used to play feoh btw for years. Up until GOD update :D. After humiliation of his EGO by overpowered  Yuls which dominated heavily after update in pve, pvp (well everywhere) :D  he just rerolled , bandwagoned as everyone else since NC kept it for long time and simply lvl up yul was way better solution to keep EGO booster in place.

Ahhh here was the moment :D found it lol  funny to even watch it 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5csCMW6H3A

Ikorpas did it :D , he basically soloed "a la top DH clan feoh" + his buddies )

P.s Here is very clear example when things went wrong with Yuls and what this game have up till now. The nerf crit modifiers was good idea but NCsoft did not think about skill path which basically returns same crit rate. And voila the 100%  crit is still in tact with some irrelevant dmg loss on the crit itself which is basically not measurable with those damages in question.

P.s  that video made  Feb 12, 2013   so yah 7 years of domination  voila 

On 11/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, Dagger said:

https://imgur.com/a/OLosdGx

Really.
those mobs are 6 levels higher than me, and that is 90% critical rate.

You're welcome!

This is with pretty normal gear.

+7 artifact, +9 charm, +20 focus on skill.

I also ran a test on my dualclass.

Sagitarius with +10 focus and with my charm+agathion UNEQUIPPED

I still had 50% (yes 50%) critical chance with my AOE skills.

"+20 focus on skill"
lawl. that's something anyone starting today can make cheap right? cause you make it sound cheap and ez.
Will you send us the books/adena for it? thx!

"what are u complaining? here, watch me crit 90% of the time with my dragon bow guys, stop crying"
another stacked archer coming here to say nothing changed haha

6 hours ago, Whatif said:

Ahhh here was the moment :D found it lol  funny to even watch it 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5csCMW6H3A

Ikorpas did it :D , he basically soloed "a la top DH clan feoh" + his buddies )

P.s Here is very clear example when things went wrong with Yuls and what this game have up till now. The nerf crit modifiers was good idea but NCsoft did not think about skill path which basically returns same crit rate. And voila the 100%  crit is still in tact with some irrelevant dmg loss on the crit itself which is basically not measurable with those damages in question.

P.s  that video made  Feb 12, 2013   so yah 7 years of domination  voila 

oh look so cute and clueless.
So you link a video that shows an archer jumping in with hide, Minds Eye, UE and BR killing the huge amount of THREE PEOPLE(LMAO) with normal attacks on feb/2013 BEFORE the 50% critical damage nerf of the Lindvior update dated 5/29/2013.

"s3vEn YeArS oF d0MiN4Ti0N" hahahahah omg.. ahahahahaha

if you have no clue of archer history, don't come here to get yourself embarassed please.

40 minutes ago, AnotherMentee said:

"+20 focus on skill"
lawl. that's something anyone starting today can make cheap right? cause you make it sound cheap and ez.
Will you send us the books/adena for it? thx!

"what are u complaining? here, watch me crit 90% of the time with my dragon bow guys, stop crying"
another stacked archer coming here to say nothing changed haha

you missed my post of my dualclass archer with +10 skills, still doing 50% crit rate without agathion charm OR artifacts equipped, that dualclass is FYI running lv. 1-2 giant/ancient DEX dyes i bought in AH for 50m total, lol.

Learn how to play is my advice to you!

3 minutes ago, Dagger said:

you missed my post of my dualclass archer with +10 skills, still doing 50% crit rate without agathion charm OR artifacts equipped, that dualclass is FYI running lv. 1-2 giant/ancient DEX dyes i bought in AH for 50m total, lol.

Learn how to play is my advice to you!

show that 50% for us please, with inventory open.
and dont forget to send to all us archers the chapter books so we can change our mind here and says the nerf affects no one.

5 hours ago, AnotherMentee said:

oh look so cute and clueless.
So you link a video that shows an archer jumping in with hide, Minds Eye, UE and BR killing the huge amount of THREE PEOPLE(LMAO) with normal attacks on feb/2013 BEFORE the 50% critical damage nerf of the Lindvior update dated 5/29/2013.

"s3vEn YeArS oF d0MiN4Ti0N" hahahahah omg.. ahahahahaha

if you have no clue of archer history, don't come here to get yourself embarassed please.

clueless here is you , What I saying that People who payed 10 years for feohs rerroled to Yul, if you cant understand this bloody fact then I would question your intellectual capabilities in general.

On 11/21/2020 at 8:20 PM, LordDragnil said:

Blah blah blah. If you want land some damage, you need build for that. But.. It means you need gear for support and for attack. Do you really want play as DD on support class?

Good Night (Using Google Translate)

I can already imagine that you are a player of some DD class, maybe because you are a DD class player you will make little case with the support classes. But I will explain to you what happens with this game.

1 - NCsoft created several and several items enhancing the damage of the game characters, however these items will clearly benefit only the classes that damage.

2 - The damage was so absurd that Ncsoft needed to improve and create resistance or improved skills for a class of DDs that had weaker defense, I can clearly quote the Feohs and with that Feoh now has a mana shield that absorbs 95% of damage, this is one example.

3 - He also started to create items that make players immune to damage, of course the Healer, Sigel and Iss can also use, but it does not make any difference in these classes, because their damage has always been extremely low, even if a Healer, a Sigel and Iss has the same items as the DDs that increase the damage, they will have an insignificant increase that actually makes these classes do well, whether in PVP or PVE.

4 - To make DDs more difficult, stronger and higher level Mobs started to have more resistance, but even so they didn’t harm DDs at all, but they did damage to Supports that with their low damage, they cannot evolve in places of lvl low alone, and at the same time, NCsoft ended all quests, encouraging people to evolve on the basis of PVE.

Even if an ISS, a SIGEL and a HEALER put items to increase critical damage, damage they will never kill the mobs at the same speed being at a disadvantage with that, I say this, because I already got Sigel mega equipped and he took too long to kill me in the olympics, while a DD, archer, daguer, evicerator, feoh, tyrr, whatever the same level of equipment, did more than 100 k of damage, it just shows the absurd, a Feoh even did more 280 k of damage, where a Sigel, Iss and Healer on the same level of equipment takes a long time to defeat me, as they are class that do not give critical demage to skills, never leave and never go back to that, so have items that increase damage, critical damage and power and STR or INT depending on the support will not make a difference because the initial base of the class is not for that.

That is, if you look for who are the most characters with the highest levels in the game, most are all DDs, this is due to the imbalance that the game allows, the PVE you can do alone and evolve yourself at high speed having a DD, especially the archer who kills very fast and with skills in the area, the SUPPORTS have been left aside by NCSOFT, as it has spent years and years focusing so much on DDs that they forgot that this absurdly distanced the Supporters from DDs.

Not even the players that have support as a main class, play with them because, deep down, they know that the class is not good, I will give an example, Blizzzard manages to keep a number of players much, much, but absurdly higher in its WOW, even their game system doesn’t have solo PVP, PVP in area, Olympics, COC, Siege, and you know why they do it, why all the classes there are balanced, a support has a chance to defeat a DD, it takes longer, but there is, there it evolves fast what it takes is to get equipped. This does not happen here because Ncsoft is not able to balance the classes, it is always meeting the needs of DD players, you can see that every change is radical in a DD class, always, but we have never seen a good change for Supporters.

What NCsoft has to do:

1 - Stop creating damage items and focus on the defense improvements of the Supports and improve the support skills for survival, which today of DDs are bigger, Feoh has 3 skills that removes target, several DDs for example, has more than one skill that removes target and prevents us from getting it for example, meanwhile the UD of a Sigel has reuse of 15 minutes, even with items, it is more than 12 minutes.

2 - Events that allow Supporters to also have chances to get along, since most events involve killing mobs and a certain amount of mobs that always benefits DDs.

3 - Create UP areas so that the supports can kill at the same speed as a DD, in these places the mobs would have absurd resistance to DDs, feohs, archers, Othell, tyrr and etc. I don't know if you can do this.

4 - Go back to the quests, improve the solo quests like Castilla, where a Feoh lvl 106 can easily make Castilla lvl 110 while a Healer, Sigel and Iss even having lvl 110 cannot easily kill.

The problem is this, most DDs complain too much, because they only think about them, they do not realize how the game is generally unbalanced, I even mentioned that I can call several mobs, but as I kill slowly, I end up losing these mobs because the archers leave in automatic and macro mode, do not activate the option of not giving ks, and just with an area skill, kill all mobs, and this happens not only with me, even a class that kills one mob at a time like Othell for example ends up not killing well due to these absurd damages that the archer was doing with his skills in areas. Nobody wants Sigel, Iss and Healer doing the same damage as DDs, but I think that if they are the support, they are the classes that deserved the best survival skills, they deserve to be the classes with the most resistance, and that would have the best passive skills to take less and less damage, as they, because they do less damage, should be the best to stay alive.

Before becoming GOD, the system was much better, long-range attack DDs had lower P. Defense, short attack DDs had more P.Defense and M.Defense than long-attack DDs, Sigel did low damage, but received extremely low damage. Wizards did the most damage, but they had to stay away to stay alive, now the Feohs stay idle with us hitting them that everything is fine. So you DDs do not want the best for the game, you want to keep having your super high damage without caring that with that, the game is getting absurdly out of balance and bad, see that today what is logged most is all macro, macro and macro. When you go on a Siege, most Supporters are all in the macro and programmed to follow the party leader.