Forums

reduce class

anno

what should the crap now with the yul 5% less crit rate to reduce ??? You broke the dwarfs once, then you made them interesting again, and now the yul. but the shit feoh makes her almost invincible with his shit skill! you break the game with the whole reduction top top

• Thanks 1

I feel your pain. Lets all keep pushing to revert this nerf.

This nerf is not present in Korea, only the royalty versions of the game(Russia/Europe), which is not our case. NC West is driven by Korea.

@Juji why did you apply this non sense nerf that is not even supposed to be applied here??

• Like 1

You guys are probably new to the game )) Class ANY class is being nerfed at some point in time. usually, there is 6 months timeframe for the class to dominate in-game. Then it goes down. It applies to ANY class not matter is YUL or Spoiler or feoh or Tyr.  So, yah someone got nerfed someone got boosted. Stop cry deal with it and wait for next boost for the class. Or you can always just do a reroll )) Ya know ? Or just stick to your class and enjoy the ride as it given to ya. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Whatif said:

You guys are probably new to the game )) Class ANY class is being nerfed at some point in time. usually, there is 6 months timeframe for the class to dominate in-game. Then it goes down. It applies to ANY class not matter is YUL or Spoiler or feoh or Tyr.  So, yah someone got nerfed someone got boosted. Stop cry deal with it and wait for next boost for the class. Or you can always just do a reroll )) Ya know ? Or just stick to your class and enjoy the ride as it given to ya. 

No.

I play archer, the same archer, since 2006. I've seen countless nerfs to archer class over all these years. Never a significant boost. Only the removal of few previous nerfs, once in a while.

This base critical chance nerf reduced in 50% the critical chance. That also makes any buff/item/skill enchant 1/2 as effective.

Meaning we are taking 2x the time, or more, to kill than before. The game is not easy to start with. XP is crap. And now we have to do it in double the time?

No.

Edited by Daik0n
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Daik0n said:

No.

I play archer, the same archer, since 2006. I've seen countless nerfs to archer class over all these years. Never a significant boost. Only the removal of few previous nerfs, once in a while.

This base critical chance nerf reduced in 50% critical chance. That also makes any buff/item/skill enchant half effective.

Meaning we are taking 2x the time or more to kill than before. The game is not easy to start with. XP is crap. And now we have to do it in double the time?

No.

You not starting a game you play since 2006 (which I really doubt)  :D. yul dominated for a very long period of time. You got equal now ofc I understand everyone who played with this power in hands and suddenly it's gone, that's ouch. Now you more less will understand what it feels like for other classes to play :) . Enjoy.

It's incredible the envy of ppl coming here to complain about archer complaning about this nerf.

No archer came to complain when all mobs got their m.def reduced by 25% recently. Or how Eviscerators/Maestros got 30% lethal on regular hits.
Neither when Tyr's got their latest boost.

And btw, over the all these I have created than one character of each class. I've played them all. All are fun to play and all can level fast with good gear. Something you noobs dont understand and take well geared archer as an overpowered class.

And there you go you noob:

hK9dk4E.png

• Like 1

@Daik0n dear friend,

first of all, yul had an absurd boost years ago in which with 1 aoe could whipe entire clan in siege,

second, this yul thing became really stupid myself hate the class and i was thinking to roll one, everyone is playing yul atm,

now is that what you want l2 = yul class?? there must be some diversity and personality in this digital world understand?

1 hour ago, Methodical said:

@Daik0n dear friend,

first of all, yul had an absurd boost years ago in which with 1 aoe could whipe entire clan in siege

name this absurd boost please.

I said and I repeat, you all are mistaking archers with overpowered items with an "overpowered" class.
I believe none of you participate in sieges right?

Have you ever faced a stacked Tyr, Feoh, Dagger?
You never seen an dagger clear the surroundings with Barrage of Nails? Probably not right?

Edited by Daik0n

4 hours ago, Daik0n said:

I feel your pain. Lets all keep pushing to revert this nerf.

This nerf is not present in Korea, only the royalty versions of the game(Russia/Europe), which is not our case. NC West is driven by Korea.

@Juji why did you apply this non sense nerf that is not even supposed to be applied here??

@Juji

if you remove their nerf. Take off the Feoh Mage Crit rate cap aswell so we Feohs can go 100% aswell  and boost our Single target skills so them skills are actually useful. 

Also give Feohs a Lethal Skill like Pinpoint. just to Balance it out you know <3 

You realize feoh is capped at 33%. Archers had 10%, now 5%. As you're bad at math, stuff like PoM that increase 25% critical chance, its 25% of 10%( total12.5%), not 35%. Now PoM boosts from 5% to 6.25%.

15 hours ago, TDxDan said:

Also give Feohs a Lethal Skill like Pinpoint. just to Balance it out you know <3 

How about all my atack skills also give debuffs like all Feoh skills.I also want Mana barrier.

15 hours ago, Daik0n said:

You realize feoh is capped at 33%. Archers had 10%, now 5%. As you're bad at math, stuff like PoM that increase 25% critical chance, its 25% of 10%( total12.5%), not 35%. Now PoM boosts from 5% to 6.25%.

How about all my atack skills also give debuffs like all Feoh skills.I also want Mana barrier.

Obviously since you are so bad at Math i will do the math for you.

Archers full item boostest Aoe skills 50% all other skills 100%. Mage full item boostest STILL 33.4%. and useless Single target skills with no power

Artifact Mcrit rate, Jewels crit rate, buffs crit rate USELESS for Feoh cause at 500 mcrit rate it stops and thats 33.4% :D 

Most of you Archers dont even bother to use BullsEye cause you so OP its waste of using another dmg skill instead so why would you want decrease mdef/pdef by 30% if you aint gona use it? :D 

If you want Mana Barrier, i will gladly take Archer 110 Skill which makes you guys even more OP :ph34r:

Edit: ha just noticed your earlier post in this, your a 2006. I entered L2 2005 :P

43 minutes ago, TDxDan said:

Most of you Archers dont even bother to use BullsEye cause you so OP its waste of using another dmg skill instead so why would you want decrease mdef/pdef by 30% if you aint gona use it? :D 

I do not use Bull's Eye (have +11 (-5% p.def)) while exping due to big cool down time. Two additional shots are better in aoe pve. In this case I use Mass Bull's Eye to provoke and debuff mobs. My Feoh toon also uses Mass Ruin only.

11 hours ago, Methodical said:

@Daik0n dear friend,

first of all, yul had an absurd boost years ago in which with 1 aoe could whipe entire clan in siege,

second, this yul thing became really stupid myself hate the class and i was thinking to roll one, everyone is playing yul atm,

now is that what you want l2 = yul class?? there must be some diversity and personality in this digital world understand?

Absurd boost is only one Dragon Bows. 

Its stats are OP. Just compare other DW to Krishna..

On 11/5/2020 at 3:13 PM, anno said:

what should the crap now with the yul 5% less crit rate to reduce ??? You broke the dwarfs once, then you made them interesting again, and now the yul. but the shit feoh makes her almost invincible with his shit skill! you break the game with the whole reduction top top

roll othell

u wont regret it

YUL looks overpowered in our server, because almost everyone, who is willing to play/gear/spend went to the most efficient class for the money they can build - AKA YUL.

If you go to other servers, you will see it is a different story, they have tons of feohs/tyrrs/othells, only here we have the problem, since gear costs anywhere from x10 to x100 times more expensive. 

If we had gear at the prices other servers get it = you will see much less yuls.

Tyrr/Feoh/Othell with top gear are far more superior and fun to play. Don't forget this is a party game at higher level. In other official servers - BOXED TOONS HAVE BETTER GEAR THAN most of the DDS here. In Korea you can see boxed iss with +30 weapon +15 set +8/10 artifacts, 113/114 lvl, chams. talismans etc etc 

It is all about the prices and promos