any1 able to pay some gear

aussielisa

hey guys i know it might not happen even if some one can be nice enough to just lend me gear i play on chronos got to lv 104 cant kill much now my charecter on the server is aussielisa  maybe some one tht doesnt play much or leaving can help me out u can allways get the gear back from me if needed

1 hour ago, zedoo said:

i have some adena i can throw your way

Man, it makes no sense.. When I developed clan, I bought runes, weapons, items for new clan members, but what I've got in result. People play few days and leave our paradise. Simply no login. So giving gear to newbies is worthless.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

9 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Man, it makes no sense.. When I developed clan, I bought runes, weapons, items for new clan members, but what I've got in result. People play few days and leave our paradise. Simply no login. So giving gear to newbies is worthless.

im not leaving just trying to farm it myself now but cant get any where tried fishing for week so fare and tht doesnt pay off either

7 hours ago, aussielisa said:

hey guys i know it might not happen even if some one can be nice enough to just lend me gear i play on chronos got to lv 104 cant kill much now my charecter on the server is aussielisa  maybe some one tht doesnt play much or leaving can help me out u can allways get the gear back from me if needed

Thats a shame you don't play on Naia ... Aussie Aussie Aussie .. oi oi oi :D

3 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

Using Exalted for skill power. If you go cooldown way, you will be enough even with Seraph +8.

i simply cannot effort any gear. i barely managed to get some low rated jewels and a +5 r110 retri with the help of my Online Family & Friends.

I recently bought and crafted a r110 robe set clean but apparently it costs me 20-25bil to attr,+6 and make it enchanted to get set bonus in order to wear it xD 

ur 110 and complaining about archers while wearing exalted? Wow.... please just stop posting anymore. 

Robe set dufus you could bought +8 bloody robe set full elemented for 15 - 20 billion which would just been as good.

You really need this:  Just to bad they nevermade a new versiolineage-ii-the-chaotic-chronicle-prima-on lol

12 hours ago, Slycutter said:

ur 110 and complaining about archers while wearing exalted? Wow.... please just stop posting anymore. 

Robe set dufus you could bought +8 bloody robe set full elemented for 15 - 20 billion which would just been as good.

You really need this:  Just to bad they nevermade a new versiolineage-ii-the-chaotic-chronicle-prima-on lol

I got the Book from C3 but Thanks. please stop posting none relevent stuff in other people postings. 

also if you run around in r99 that may be your fashion thing. I prefer have more Attribute element def with R110 gear.