Archer now very slow to kill groups, changed in Single Target?

what's going on? the speed is impressive slower that i need to kill some mobs of group, plus the exp is very very very annoying and i think ill do only dailies.

I'll stay macro exp Only when u will increase boosts and pt bonus. and maybe ill buy goodies then on l2store during exp.

For the moment i cancel subscription Prestige coz is totally wasted and useless, and i save even my elettricy bills.

Edited by XXCatania_EtnaXX
  • Thanks 1

Ps. if ncwest continue in this direction like the biggest expensive events on Internet that i dont see in any other games

+ make only hardly extreme the difficult the gamelife instead to nerf i'll directly quit from here.

TO balance u have to increase other classes, not nerf everyone coz here is hardly difficult

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

was about time Yuls get a little nerf. yes i consider this Little cause u only lose 5%, imagine Feohs Magic Crit rate is capped at 33.4%. whilst Yuls with items crit 100%. so this 5% is a start. hopefully more nerfs will come to Yul or a Balance to Feohs. Cause i dont enjoy getting 1hit by Yul Pinpoint shot in Oly

• Haha 2

TDxDan you never played an archer obviously and failed math class.

Reducing something from 10% to 5% is not 5% nerf its a 50% nerf.  Can you please go back go back to alegbra class and learn probabilities again.

If your making 10 dollars and now i reduce your pay to 5 dollars its only a 5 dollar reduction right? Or is it at 50% reduction in pay for you simple minded person you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, XXCatania_EtnaXX said:

what's going on? the speed is impressive slower that i need to kill some mobs of group, plus the exp is very very very annoying and i think ill do only dailies.

I'll stay macro exp Only when u will increase boosts and pt bonus. and maybe ill buy goodies then on l2store during exp.

For the moment i cancel subscription Prestige coz is totally wasted and useless, and i save even my elettricy bills.

Yes. They cut the base critical chance of AOE's in half. From 10% to 5%.
This means that out a group of 10 mobs you were doing ONE critical in average before, now you're most times wont do any critical at all!
You will XP 2x or more slower than before.

3 hours ago, TDxDan said:

was about time Yuls get a little nerf. yes i consider this Little cause u only lose 5%, imagine Feohs Magic Crit rate is capped at 33.4%. whilst Yuls with items crit 100%. so this 5% is a start. hopefully more nerfs will come to Yul or a Balance to Feohs. Cause i dont enjoy getting 1hit by Yul Pinpoint shot in Oly

hahahahahahah... dear Lord. listen to Slycutter and go learn some math.

And not only that, all other buffs/items/skill enchantment that boost critical chance are way less effective now with this base chance nerf.

Edited by Daik0n

6 hours ago, Slycutter said:

TDxDan you never played an archer obviously and failed math class.

Reducing something from 10% to 5% is not 5% nerf its a 50% nerf.  Can you please go back go back to alegbra class and learn probabilities again.

If your making 10 dollars and now i reduce your pay to 5 dollars its only a 5 dollar reduction right? Or is it at 50% reduction in pay for you simple minded person you.

Bro, i already knew this base -5% means -50% instead of 100% at full stats. Feohs cap for all skills is at 33.4% wanna trade?

all Mage skills max crit rate 33.4% and single target skills being half the power of what their AoE skills can do leaves us to not being able to single target at all whilst Yuls have very nice single target skills + Pinpoint Leathal.

Skill power boosting Items for Mages are a joke cause our skill power is like 200-800 power. 

Feoh enchanting skills guess what we get half the benefits Yuls get when enchanting their skills. 

Yul make skill +10 and gets 10% boost. Feoh does the same and gets 4.6% boost. 

I am simply putting out facts here. So this -5% is only a "Little Nerf"

So dont come here telling me i am wrong. Yul still OP as hell compared to other classes ¬¬

Feoh don't scale the same as Patk hope you realize that?  I play when their wasn't a crit cap on mages and shitty mages were 1 hitting people with top jewels for 100 - 200k damage in olympiad and sieges.  Ill tell you what Ill accept the archer "little nerf" if the delete the mana shield skill on mages?  Want to talk about overpowered.....

Yul are very normal if not for a great gear and well stack passives.  If you see my equipment passive list its a page long to get to the damage i get and im not top archer but i am above average and that cost a lot of adena to even get to above average.  So you could be level 120 without gear you still suck as any class its the stacking buffs and passives that make any class great no class is just great by just being.