Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Hime

1 hour ago, Mystikal said:

By "fun", do you mean spending massive amounts of your hard-earned real money to play this game? If so, then no need to post here. Just go buy 20,000 Ultimate Jewelry boxes and sell them to other players. See how fun that is. RMT-lite is the only way to earn income in game if you aren't going to play the market. Good luck either way.

Absolutely not! The problem here is the game mechanics and the way NC has decided this game works, not how the players play it. The criticism was directed to NC, not the players.

30 minutes ago, naughtydismutase said:

Absolutely not! The problem here is the game mechanics and the way NC has decided this game works, not how the players play it. The criticism was directed to NC, not the players.

My point is that even during the game's heyday, when it was at its most fun ever, most people still played the market.

As someone who was one of my servers first billionaires over 15 years ago back when most people were still in B and C grade, the market is a viable option. Sure, you don't have to do it. And yes, sometimes it does feel a little too much like work. But even the day to day grind feels like work once the novelty wears off. Wait until you get to 106 when your XP rate slows down painfully and dramatically. You'll see what I mean.

From the start Lineage 2 was meant to be a hardcore game, but they've taken that reputation and mythos to a ridiculous level now that it's almost impossible to earn adena by hunting alone.

Edited by Mystikal

1 minute ago, gags said:

The developers have to do something game is getting boring from day to day.. do all dailies in 1hour and that's it.. nothing to do apart brainded exp.. need some quests more reasonable field bosses... something..

corona virus all over the world devs working from home cant make a proper content for a game..

6 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

My point is that even during the game's heyday, when it was at its most fun ever, most people still played the market.

As someone who was one of my servers first billionaires over 15 years ago back when most people were still in B and C grade, the market is a viable option. Sure, you don't have to do it. And yes, sometimes it does feel a little too much like work. But even the day to day grind feels like work once the novelty wears off. Wait until you get to 106 when your XP rate slows down painfully and dramatically. You'll see what I mean.

From the start Lineage 2 was meant to be a hard core game, but they've taken that reputation and mythos to a ridiculous level now that it's almost impossible to earn adena by hunting alone.

I'm not high-level, but I'm 108 so I know what you mean. My point is it's perfectly legit to play the markets to make money, but it being *the only* viable option besides spending real money is ridiculous. So I agree with your last point.

9 hours ago, -Madonna- said:

Exp/pt bonus, the server activity is totally DEAD.

L2store mantein vit 30day buy

Yul nerf removal (DESTROYED)

Adjust insane requirements for brooch lv.3

Adjust insane requirements to seal jewels lv.3/4/5

Adjust prices to make new standard r110 sets

No more crazy expensives cost and scam events.

i tottaly agree THE INSANE AMOUNT OF POWDER to get a LV. 3 brooch WTH !!
GM, this is a game for everyone, not only for rich ppl and scammers.
do somenthing please about this , and add the jewelery box to merchant mammon , like they do on CORE, and remove the items that are useless like noble armor stone,

@Juji @Hime you got a lot of good moves, but need to put the eyes on the players petitons!
regards
440 gemstone powder are absolutly insane, we dont have a way to farm those items.

• Like 1

do somenthing please about this , and add the jewelery box to merchant mammon , like they do on CORE, and remove the items that are useless like noble armor stone,

@Juji @Hime you got a lot of good moves, but need to put the eyes on the players petitons!
regards
440 gemstone powder are absolutly insane, we dont have a way to farm those items.

regards

regards

regards

On 11/11/2020 at 3:42 PM, LanzaInternacional said:

regards

For brooch there is easy fix,  just add exchange link at npc in Heine  jewel grinders for jewel powder lets say 5:1  .  Thats it job done.

Edited by Whatif

And regarding the gap for normal ppl vs dragon weapon, I would suggest adding Freya stones (armor and weapon) in Christmas event at a high drop rate so people mortal people can get more enchanted items which are basically still lower tier compared to the current item situation.  Yah High drop rate for Freya stones would help a lot to reduce gap and still leave dragon owners at top of the food chain.

On 11/11/2020 at 7:25 AM, -Madonna- said:

Its not server dead - but you dead :) 

Im not so active but do all timed and 24/7 killing mobs with prestige and drop/runes. And so? 30 days im in server rank 260-265! Aprox no going up. So where dead? All play so active - and with prestiges/drop runes  :)

On 11/11/2020 at 9:12 AM, GeorgianDogaru said:

Dear NCSoft Team,

I personally like dwarfs, idk why. Recently I`ve created a tyrr maestro and i`m very dissapointed because I`m lvl 102 and i have 38 milions in my inventory and i can`t learn the GOLEM SKILL

Please do something with this situation. I don`t have money to buy rune stones to learn that skill and soon I will give up. On Naia I must have 900 milions to learn that skill.

Give me a tip how to earn this money or this rune stones !!

- Please no silly comments. I`m very upset.

Give you a tip how to earn this money? Try to find a job (in real life).  900kk its ~  3$ = 20 min in job...

On 11/11/2020 at 2:02 PM, GottWillEs said:

I cant belive that so many archers crying here about that there class is broken now.
you lost 50% sklill crit rate on 2 skills thats all, its not that your class is unplayabel now.
thats just crazy phantaic
At all i like the nerve and i guess everyone who aint play yul themselfs will like it and aint care your tears.
And belive me NC aint care too, if this mainclass change comes with 17th birhtday event you can finaly switch your broken class..... LOL!

Archers never not cry! Here cry just small girls... :/