xp party for 3

GamePlayer

Hello,

i need your help. I have a party of 3 at 71 lvl (BD, Prophet, Archer). Main is the archer with Draco Set and clean +6 Shyeed Bow. I also have only aden talisman (quest) and valakas neck (event), BO earrings+rings. Where i can go for fast xp, cause in Farsaken Plains i get almost 1,5% per hour.

Thanks

6 hours ago, GamePlayer said:

Hello,

i need your help. I have a party of 3 at 71 lvl (BD, Prophet, Archer). Main is the archer with Draco Set and clean +6 Shyeed Bow. I also have only aden talisman (quest) and valakas neck (event), BO earrings+rings. Where i can go for fast xp, cause in Farsaken Plains i get almost 1,5% per hour.

Thanks

sir may i know where to get aden talisman quest if there is any?

The Wall Of Argos is an elemental attribute zone, it would be great xp for your party. You will want to stick to the lower level mob areas though, there are buffalo's that spawn after you kill other mobs that are great xp. (That area is just xp and Lcoins, so no adena.)

For Adena areas: Most places are covered in bots and adena farmers. You will have to experiment with anywhere you can find an unoccupied spot that isn't also flooded with perma red pkers.

On 11/11/2020 at 2:10 PM, bensoy said:

sir may i know where to get aden talisman quest if there is any?

It is a noob quest on low levels. But you can get Aden talisman enchant package for L2 coins you either earn by killing mobs or buy buying L2 coins for NCoins.

• Thanks 1