HOW MUCH M ATACK BEST FEOH FULL BUFF AND RAPSODY?

Lividinosa

hello good afternoon i have a doubt in my clan there is a magician who says that he has a full buff and with rapsody 42 million m atack i see it very exaggerated for not saying that it is a lie i have a feoh 109 top gear and it doesn't miss me 5 million is that true? can you get that amount of m atack?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 5:14 PM, bentorero said:

and u feohs still want to remove the cap! xD

Feoh matk is not same as Patk. You can have 80 milions and do same crappy damage as with  2m matk. It is still mystical to myself after all years wth is them formulas there. But from what I know personaly , the skill power itself does the difference in damage and ofc items modifiers.  Boosting Matk is not a priority.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Based on old Juji Labs and current L2JServer source code, the basic magical damage equation follows:

MDAM3.png

Where ss is the spirit shot damage percentage, INT and Elemental modifiers are applied in another equation.

As you can see, the root square basically kills that big matk number. Thus, don't feel that strong since X% matk will not increase damage in X%.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 5:42 PM, DaenerysTargaren said:

Based on old Juji Labs and current L2JServer source code, the basic magical damage equation follows:

MDAM3.png

Where ss is the spirit shot damage percentage, INT and Elemental modifiers are applied in another equation.

As you can see, the root square basically kills that big matk number. Thus, don't feel that strong since X% matk will not increase damage in X%.

.....hmmm 🤔

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2021 at 5:26 PM, number66 said:

at 111 max sill power from SS is under 900. 1% of 900 =1. try math.

ive tested with augs, def got more damage from m atk than skill power.

hmm... 1% of 900 = 9 :P

anyway.. if you test with artifacts like i did.. you will see BIG difference.. where the skill pwr  > m.attack

On 5/19/2021 at 3:45 PM, number66 said:

i find M atk gives more dps than skill power. M skills have a very low power compared to physical classes. 10s of thousands in difference. and the cap we want removed is the low crit rate cap.

hmm.. lets make 2x examples to explain why your conclusions are faulty :P

We will remove the soulshot values since will not have a big impact of the differences between m.atk and m.skill comparison changes.

Example 1:

say you have 80mil m.atk, and get 10% m.atk artifact using 100 skill pwr.

square root of (80mil * 1.1 (10% m.atk artifact)) = 9 381

using the formula you get:

9381*100 (skill pwr) = 938 100  in total dmg

Example 2:

we use same values as above.. but replace 10% m.atk with 10% skill power artifact

square root of 80mil = 8 944

8944*(100*1.1 (10% skill pwr artifact)) = 983 840  in total dmg

since magic dmg have very different formula than the p.atk dmg, the skill power of course lower. Bottom line is, skill power is a pure multiplier in the formula and not square rooted like m.atk

using the formula you get 

On 6/29/2021 at 6:45 AM, NejJim said:

hmm.. lets make 2x examples to explain why your conclusions are faulty :P

We will remove the soulshot values since will not have a big impact of the differences between m.atk and m.skill comparison changes.

Example 1:

say you have 80mil m.atk, and get 10% m.atk artifact using 100 skill pwr.

square root of (80mil * 1.1 (10% m.atk artifact)) = 9 381

9381*100 (skill pwr) = 938 100  in total dmg

Example 2:

we use same values as above.. but replace 10% m.atk with 10% skill power artifact

square root of 80mil = 8 944

8944*(100*1.1 (10% skill pwr artifact)) = 983 840  in total dmg

since magic dmg have very different formula than the p.atk dmg, the skill power of course lower. Bottom line is, skill power is a pure multiplier in the formula and not square rooted like m.atk

using the formula you get 

your comparing 10% to 10%. M atk and skiill power items dont share the same % values. M atk can be higher numbers than skill power.

4 hours ago, number66 said:

your comparing 10% to 10%. M atk and skiill power items dont share the same % values. M atk can be higher numbers than skill power.

ehm.. the comparison is still relevant... basically you need m.attack % higher than x2 to get the equal effect compared to m.skill pwr.

in my examples:

Ex1: 

938 100 - 894 400  =  43 700 = 4.9%

Ex2:

983 840 - 894 400 = 89 440 =10%

not saying anything about how easy it is to obtain items for the % boost.. just pointed out dmg output priorities.

11 hours ago, NejJim said:

ehm.. the comparison is still relevant... basically you need m.attack % higher than x2 to get the equal effect compared to m.skill pwr.

in my examples:

Ex1: 

938 100 - 894 400  =  43 700 = 4.9%

Ex2:

983 840 - 894 400 = 89 440 =10%

not saying anything about how easy it is to obtain items for the % boost.. just pointed out dmg output priorities.

top M atk is  double top skill power and more than on some of the  items and slots, minus a few. So, prioritizing M atk gives you greater values and results, not saying 1% m atk is better than 1% skill power.

6 hours ago, number66 said:

top M atk is  double top skill power and more than on some of the  items and slots, minus a few. So, prioritizing M atk gives you greater values and results, not saying 1% m atk is better than 1% skill power.

you actually arguing against yourself :P

if 1% skill power is better than 1% m.atk, then priority SHOULD be skill power.

Arguing what TOP is.. is just sooo wrong. That just mean once you reach top skill power.. you can reach further with m.attack!

16 hours ago, number66 said:

na i mean for instance if you pick an item with skill power vs an item with m atk stats the m atk stats are higher % than the skill power items. camparing 1% to 1% is not the same value.

and in these examples shows.. you should get more than x2 m.attack to make it a better choice.. 5% skill pwr > 10% m.attack.. this is the reason for the examples.

Give you a close comparison whenever you have choices.. personally i rank m.crit dmg > skill pwr > attribute > m.atk

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, Gork said:

so if all  i am reading is true then weapon enchant level doesnt really matter for feoh,just have good SAs

i mean a +12 isnt far from a +16 in dmg respect

Yes , I could have +5 weapon and you could have +12 weapon i would still do more with m skill arti than you with bigger m atk.