Homunculus Top-grade (Red)

Miff

I am trying to get any Top-grade homunculus since they were introduced, summoning 3-5 of them each week, so 100+ in total already... but unfortunately I can not get even one Red. I understand that this is "Korean random" and some people already got many of them, all kind of, but I am not lucky, so my question is:

is there any way planned in the future updates (maybe somebody have info from Korean servers) to increase the chance of getting Top-grade? If yes then I would stop trying and wait as I am really fed up to do it again and again for half a year. 

Hi,
The next big update we get new ones.
You might stay with an Advanced one in the mean time since the new ones will be more interesting and safe your points for next update.
I got 2 Tops on my Evi, one that I need, but not on its dual tank, I was not lucky even doing every day a Homu, it seems pure luck to get the one you need.

Count around 1-5% to get a Top one, now hope that the one you get is for your class.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 2:56 PM, Miff said:

I am trying to get any Top-grade homunculus since they were introduced, summoning 3-5 of them each week, so 100+ in total already... but unfortunately I can not get even one Red. I understand that this is "Korean random" and some people already got many of them, all kind of, but I am not lucky, so my question is:

is there any way planned in the future updates (maybe somebody have info from Korean servers) to increase the chance of getting Top-grade? If yes then I would stop trying and wait as I am really fed up to do it again and again for half a year. 

i birthed 1 a day every day since update for homu's launched. after 4 months of doing this, i finally got top tanga and top ari. 

i wish you luck, birthing these are the most annoying things in the world