Restore yul's crit, even a SINGLE target now exp more than yul !!

GNsoon

Sorry to say but if you have trouble with cleaning a spot on even more basic geared archer you may have something important you missed!
Below ill post a lower budget level 107 (Dual 107 too) Ghost Sentinel setup i use which works pretty good:
- +12 bloody R99 bow with stage 7 SA's (No 3rd SA).
- Paulina ring.
- Oly ring.
- +12 Atlas.
- Level 2 artifact book with skill crit dmg artifact +5 and skill crit rate +5 (rest filled with generally +4 and +5 artifacts).
- +12 focus on the 2 most important skills (Multiple arrow and Heavy arrow rain).
- Dex + Cha dyes (+4 Dex, +3 Cha, crafted with my Seer long ago to cut down cost a little).
- +2 Radiant circlet.
- +5 Veteran mask.
- +8 R99 Light armor set.
- Lidia belt.
- +7 non legendary cloak.
- +5 1st stage dragon shirt.
- Ruby/Opal/Emerald/Diamond/Red cat eye lvl 4 (diamond and emerald are swapped depending on need since brooch is lvl 1).
- +2 Greater kaliel bracelet.
- Seed bracelet lvl 1 with +7 Cancer and Aries.

Not using rose, dragon pot or any other consumables/runes.

Keeps level 107 mob spot cleared out, has a buffer with it for Level 5 buffs, Level 2 harmony and POM.

• Like 1

I kind of given  up on my dragon shirt lol over 100 scrolls used highest it ever got was +3 wish there was a better way to enchant it lol

Its ok setup but that +5 artifacts has less of impact then upgrading other parts would of and was probably quite expensive.  To each their own though.

44 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

I kind of given  up on my dragon shirt lol over 100 scrolls used highest it ever got was +3 wish there was a better way to enchant it lol

Made few shirts for toons. I took like 7-20 scrolls per attempt for +5. 

Firstly, I enchant by +3 if it's getting enchanted. Then depends on how it goes I wait or enchant upon to +5.

• Like 1