Wings Of Splendor Lvl3 (PVE/PVP)

XJY

Hi all,

Wondering anyone bought this? Current rate is about 30 bil adena in CHRONOS (Based on 10mil/coin).

It stated, not transferable, is that really the case? 30 bil adena for an item that cannot be transfer?

More like 30 bil adena worth an investment for this? Many thanks for the advice. Seems like the stats on it  is not too fantastic.

• Thanks 1

the stats have some similarities but the navari mask at +7 is good for both pve & pvp situations where as with the wings of splendor you will need to buy 1 for PVE and 1 for PVP so it really depends on what you want here & budget imho and that's besides the non tradeable aspect of them wings

I have a +8 Navari mask and these Lv.3 Wings are not even close to that, would need to be a Lv.4 Wings before it's worth my time to consider a change

btw if ppl don't fully aware of what stats are at navari masks, it's identical to that event mask we had by killing the farthing orc - or just google "l2wiki navari" and you can see the stats there

On 11/20/2020 at 1:49 PM, Draecke said:

the stats have some similarities but the navari mask at +7 is good for both pve & pvp situations where as with the wings of splendor you will need to buy 1 for PVE and 1 for PVP so it really depends on what you want here & budget imho and that's besides the non tradeable aspect of them wings

I have a +8 Navari mask and these Lv.3 Wings are not even close to that, would need to be a Lv.4 Wings before it's worth my time to consider a change

btw if ppl don't fully aware of what stats are at navari masks, it's identical to that event mask we had by killing the farthing orc - or just google "l2wiki navari" and you can see the stats there

bah )) open splendor stage 7 stats ... your navari even +10 has 0 chances to compare )