Cursed Weapons Questions

Shartu

Cursed weapons have great skills but I want to ask why their skills work in an unique way.
Let me explain what I mean:

Point 1: There are many ways to cage a player in this game or to debuff them, but all have in common something.
When you use the cage from "scorpio agath" you flag, your name become purple and you can be killed. When u cage with a cursed this dont happen...why?

Point 2: Moreover is not possible use a lot of debuff if people are in a generic field and are with white name (as trasform, assoul shock, ecc...) why is possible use the cage if you are on a generic field and the target is not flagged?

Point 3: Moreover why cage work on multiple target? With only 1 cage you can cage 9999 target and using the cage on a target near another with disparition is even possible cage a target who was not allowed to be target.

I would like explanations on how it works and why, I think they should be fixed.
I wait for your news, thanks.

@Juji @Hime

you might want to clarify if you talk about the ingame cursed weapons that drop from mobs 5 days a week and last only a few hours or the perma versions as those work slightly different.

both do have the effect of caging players based on chance when taking damage so if you do aoe damage you can cage multiple chars yes, ingame version will send chars to town after the effect fades unlike the perma versions which do not send you to town.

GMs are not anwering...why? With GMs far from the servers is impossible to play a fair game, if they continue do make mistakes like in the "Restoration exploit" when they allowed to a lot of people to make end game gear abusing with the restoration system this server is doomed.
Is really impossible receive an answer?

@Juji @Hime