Pretending to consider our suggestions?

GameIsOver

So i keep seeing these 'feedback requested' sections (quality of life, tales untold feedback, etc).

Can anyone actually confirm that any or even a single one of our suggestions has been implemented?

Feels like it's only purpose is to present the image of them caring about our feedback, while also decreasing the number of support ticket suggestions that they get (and then ignore).

On 11/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, GameIsOver said:

So i keep seeing these 'feedback requested' sections (quality of life, tales untold feedback, etc).

Can anyone actually confirm that any or even a single one of our suggestions has been implemented?

Feels like it's only purpose is to present the image of them caring about our feedback, while also decreasing the number of support ticket suggestions that they get (and then ignore).

yes i can confirm something.

answer: 0.000000000 changes or fixes and like 10 new p2w items that noone said.

good day.

• Haha 1

That's the general sense I'm getting, too.

Paying and non-paying customer concerns are simply dropped in the "suggestion box," which is promptly ignored.

The new PvP/PK system is a great example; it was an ill-conceived system which only benefitted the top 1-2 players in Classic, no one asked for it and all the clearly articulated feedback has simply been ignored.

Yeah it's unfortunate how neglectful the gm's are in this game especially during these times. There are two event's at the moment have been running for almost 2 week's and I have yet to see or talk to anyone who even saw a TOP  item win listed hahahha GG JUJI INCREASE RATES ON EVENTS THERE IS NO PLAYER BASE LEFT FOR THESE GARBAGE RATES.