PPL LEAVING TO CORE - CRITIC POINTS

Lechonchico

Hi all,

A lot of people moving to core due to several things, i will list some points that i see. This way maybe the staff here know why their profit is reducing...

Common points i see ppl going to core:

No god jewels / god cloaks/god agathions, that makes a little bit more competitive game

Prices: A lot of itens are cheaper there, like dragon weapon, jewels, dragon accessories, artifacts. Everything from the "L2store" is cheaper.

Prestige pack / Premium Account: In core you can buy 6 months the premium account same as prestige pack for chronos and u get a discount, here u don't have this option. You get a premium store, with some consumables non tradable like roses, vitality and other stuffs that you buy for premium coins, that you receive for being online, awesone right?

Events: Unfortunately in chronos/naia the free events, that you receive stuff for killing mobs, all you receive are non tradable items, so how to make some adena? Impossible. Ugh!

Staff: The staff there is pretty active, solve the issues quite quickly. 

NO MELEE LAG IN CORE!

Bots: No bots allowed like sandbox and others.

I'm just trying to help ncsoft to see why they are losing a lot of members in the past months, not saying to ppl go there but trying to make this a better place.

We love chronos, please make here a better place to play

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lechonchico said:

Hi all,

A lot of people moving to core due to several things, i will list some points that i see. This way maybe the staff here know why their profit is reducing...

Common points i see ppl going to core:

No god jewels / god cloaks/god agathions, that makes a little bit more competitive game

Prices: A lot of itens are cheaper there, like dragon weapon, jewels, dragon accessories, artifacts. Everything from the "L2store" is cheaper.

Prestige pack / Premium Account: In core you can buy 6 months the premium account same as prestige pack for chronos and u get a discount, here u don't have this option. You get a premium store, with some consumables non tradable like roses, vitality and other stuffs that you buy for premium coins, that you receive for being online, awesone right?

Events: Unfortunately in chronos/naia the free events, that you receive stuff for killing mobs, all you receive are non tradable items, so how to make some adena? Impossible. Ugh!

Staff: The staff there is pretty active, solve the issues quite quickly. 

NO MELEE LAG IN CORE!

Bots: No bots allowed like sandbox and others.

I'm just trying to help ncsoft to see why they are losing a lot of members in the past months, not saying to ppl go there but trying to make this a better place.

We love chronos, please make here a better place to play

Ok , I will try to explain you a bit what is capitalism ). Capitalism is about profit. It doesn't care about people since its just a number. Capitalism promote fun for rich people who eventually generate more profit. Its called "whatever are your desires for your money" .  Rich people usually has insane ego levels and they love to one shot clan with 1  multiple arrow. This is exactly what they pay for, they love to abuse people and feed their ego with community tears.  

Core is more community bases , however I doubt it generate more revenue and NCwest definitely knows what they are doing. The few people who leaving to core doesn't impact server whatsoever. Some leaving some coming back, even same old nova people, etc. 

Your "help" is absolutely irrelevant and whatever  you trying to "help" here is absolute nonsense attempts tbh . Based on what data ? ?  your assumptions ?  Please ...  

Well, its so funny to see how players are bullies by this service provider aka NcWest :) You guys need to see a psyholog.
For me and my friends leaving Naia was the best theing ever hapent to us. Dont trust me? Just log on EU server and you get the what I mean.

The dead server concept can have many meanings, here some:
-most common-no players on the server
-reaching a lvl where you cant farm with normal items, ex: some ppl still farm tanor/aligator for years...boring=dead server
-reaching a lvl where even over the years you invest a lot of real money in too but you cant do more else you put another 10 000 usd in items
-too expensive events with "pay pay pay" mentality and no rewards or satisfaction
-technical problems that never will be solved aka melee lag and server transfer and more
-unable to farm adena no matter what you do, have good lvl, good items but adena and drops doesnt match with game needs
-NcWest still miss key items even those were introduced years ago ex: greater LaVie jewels
-NcWest did not permaban restoring system exploiters(weapons, shilien crys,etc) and restore to base the items(just a common sense measure)

so, yeah...Naia is a very dead server and not worth  spend time on it...not even a second.

Eu server is dead? mby it is....but if i can do in just  4 days playing there what I ussusaly do on Naia after so many years of struggling (first toon was created in 2011) I say there is hope for better.

Be aware,  this is just the first wave...more will follow.

• Like 1