Feoh crit rate cap 33%

Whatif

This has been implemented before GOD. Why this thing even exist ?  Please remove  critical rate cap at 33% for feoh  as any other DD's What the hell like ? mage weapon enchant rates are twice lower, heaven scroll only  go to +7 , crit rate capped at 33% ???? why such discrimination for feoh dd's  I don't get it ?

2 hours ago, Whatif said:

This has been implemented before GOD. Why this thing even exist ?  Please remove  critical rate cap at 33% for feoh  as any other DD's What the hell like ? mage weapon enchant rates are twice lower, heaven scroll only  go to +7 , crit rate capped at 33% ???? why such discrimination for feoh dd's  I don't get it ?

There is a change coming to address exactly this issue, but it might be mid of next year or even later....

55 minutes ago, TheHaggarDagger said:

Sure, when Feoh trade in Mana Barrier so they're one shot like everyone else.. I can get behind this.

What mana barrier ?   mana barier skill effective maybe  only vs mobs.  In PvP it came to the point where misplay with invul skills leads to 1 shot through all barriers due to critical damage modifier.  Mana barrier is irrelevant,  I prefer some Ultimate evasion with this concept of things where crit damages goes 1.5 millions.  There is no such mana barrier to handle this and crit rate is basically the most important stat at the moment for high end players. For example any physical end game will  1 shot  feoh  7 times due to crit proc 99% before you eventually hit any crit with feoh.  

I find this absolutely ridiculous as for damage dealer class. Period. 

36 minutes ago, mixa said:

There is a change coming to address exactly this issue, but it might be mid of next year or even later....

Which exactly unfair thing they fixing ? weapon enchant rate or crit rate cap ? or heaven scrolls also enchant to +12 ?  or all of them ? :D 

19 minutes ago, Whatif said:

What mana barrier ?   mana barier skill effective maybe  only vs mobs.  In PvP it came to the point where misplay with invul skills leads to 1 shot through all barriers due to critical damage modifier.  Mana barrier is irrelevant,  I prefer some Ultimate evasion with this concept of things where crit damages goes 1.5 millions.  There is no such mana barrier to handle this and crit rate is basically the most important stat at the moment for high end players. For example any physical end game will  1 shot  feoh  7 times due to crit proc 99% before you eventually hit any crit with feoh.  

I find this absolutely ridiculous as for damage dealer class. Period. 

lol going to just assume you have little to no experience in real pvp or are just weak. Feoh with half my gear take real effort to kill while everyone else outside of invulns are one hit kills.

my point still stands no DD has defense buffer like feoh take away the buffer and make them one hit like everyone else and I'm totally for giving them more crit rate.

12 minutes ago, TheHaggarDagger said:

lol going to just assume you have little to no experience in real pvp or are just weak. Feoh with half my gear take real effort to kill while everyone else outside of invulns are one hit kills.

but my point still stands no DD has defense buffer like feoh take away the buffer and make them one hit like everyone else and I'm totally for giving them more crit rate.

I don't know what I'm talking about ? ? ?   okay boy.... watch those two classes end gears pvping  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00g_9eWNL2A

minute 3.20 - 3.50 slowly.  And tell me how  many shots it takes to remove barrier. Please let me know what ya think . 2 hits from yul 2 crits by 100+ k hit from feoh barely scratching surface of cp .  I dont know how is it normal for 1 guy to perma crit and for other guy who basically put same efforts pray for gods to have a decent crit  due to cap 33%   ? ? ? ?? 

3 hours ago, Whatif said:

I don't know what I'm talking about ? ? ?   okay boy.... watch those two classes end gears pvping  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00g_9eWNL2A

minute 3.20 - 3.50 slowly.  And tell me how  many shots it takes to remove barrier. Please let me know what ya think . 2 hits from yul 2 crits by 100+ k hit from feoh barely scratching surface of cp .  I dont know how is it normal for 1 guy to perma crit and for other guy who basically put same efforts pray for gods to have a decent crit  due to cap 33%   ? ? ? ?? 

Have u ever hear those end game players complain about something??so why u gonna do?

6 minutes ago, Tora said:

Have u ever hear those end game players complain about something??so why u gonna do?

Our average gear is equivalent to core and Korea starter gear for the same content.

The cost model needs changed here, not the classes or skills or mechanics. 

47 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Our average gear is equivalent to core and Korea starter gear for the same content.

The cost model needs changed here, not the classes or skills or mechanics. 

I know it very well just answered to the cry topic😅 cos the guy who opened it still thinking he will reach Exe or Pep.......it's like if i ask to boost my Evi AOE cos theyr dmg sux........but im not a end game player so i know the limits of my char right now.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Whatif said:

jajaj you no have idea how work  enchant weapons xD  mage weapon +7 are 1 fighter weapon +12 xD and weapon mage +12 are fighter weapon +16/+17 for this reason enchant have this cap but ppl normaly  enchant fighter weapon to +12+++++ and after in redlibra changed to Mage weapon. Easy.  9/10 years are same system damages xD In old crhonicles are same. C4 C5 Interlude etc etc etc.
And you prefer  Ultimate evasion  10min to 10 min reuse nice!  GZ you are the firts nob prefer this  nerfed skil. Are bether  Mp barrier perma + Crystal Form every 30sec. You tell recived 1.5kk damage yea play vs 1 char same your gear you never die. I have set +10 Dakr bow +12 jewels  epic   and lvl 109 and i cant  burn MP to my feoh 106 exalted in 1 hit. Need moooore hits for burn MP in my box feoh.  But i play vs other char  exlated and resist 1 hit. Yeah your idea are good. I like changed in feoh  MP barrier for 1 UE  every 10min xD

• Like 1

@ToraEvi can make same ammout of exp and adena in small groups of mobs.(only yull can farm more effective like ios) Have amazing single damage almost non stop sm is one class used kill solo raid boss(feoh dmg sux in all boss if compare with other class) can be good in pvp too i can remind you truffle and fistingtime . Comparison between feoh and yull is more normal because both is aoe class The balance in l2 is just a dream. I want see summoners cry they must gift them destiny pack every month because they still play this char  

39 minutes ago, Dominator4 said:

@ToraEvi can make same ammout of exp and adena in small groups of mobs.(only yull can farm more effective like ios) Have amazing single damage almost non stop sm is one class used kill solo raid boss(feoh dmg sux in all boss if compare with other class) can be good in pvp too i can remind you truffle and fistingtime . Comparison between feoh and yull is more normal because both is aoe class The balance in l2 is just a dream. I want see summoners cry they must gift them destiny pack every month because they still play this char  

mages had their day of solo'ing dragons.

but yes, evisc is very strong with the correct gear, and theyre fairly cheap to gear.  the rings are way cheaper than a yul's rings for sure.

12 hours ago, Tora said:

I know it very well just answered to the cry topic😅 cos the guy who opened it still thinking he will reach Exe or Pep.......it's like if i ask to boost my Evi AOE cos theyr dmg sux........but im not a end game player so i know the limits of my char right now.

You do not know me and certainly do not understand why I have opened this "cry topic"  There has been yuls crying about crit rate nerf, now I'm reversing situation and want equal crit rate boost possibility for ALL dd classes including evi or anyone else.  What EVI aoe has to do with crit cap ? dude wake up this is very different subjects where class has crit cap 33%  vs 100% and your AOE potential as a class. I play literally ALL classes (except tyr , dont like orcs)  and trust me this Exe and Peppi was just example for barrier (thinking he will reach Exe or Pep.......) <--- pfff :D  by the time NCsoft remove this cap ,eventually,  gonna 1 shot both of them just for fun.   

13 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

can barrage of nails lethal and half kill please? i want my dagger to be like the feohz and yulz.

we keep having these request for new things threads, i just wanna make sure my requests are added too :)

Yah , damn why not ?   it bloody othel he has to lethal, and high luc stat has to avoid lethals with lady luc . Thats how it supposed to work. 

3 hours ago, Dominator4 said:

Dude here we are not talking about exp and adena(was about pvp cos in pve open field there is no way a feoh gonna die with mana barrier on).....trust me i really know what an Evi is able to do and u dont have to remind me nothing about top geared Evi's.

1 hour ago, Whatif said:

You do not know me and certainly do not understand why I have opened this "cry topic"  There has been yuls crying about crit rate nerf, now I'm reversing situation and want equal crit rate boost possibility for ALL dd classes including evi or anyone else.  What EVI aoe has to do with crit cap ? dude wake up this is very different subjects where class has crit cap 33%  vs 100% and your AOE potential as a class. I play literally ALL classes (except tyr , dont like orcs)  and trust me this Exe and Peppi was just example for barrier (thinking he will reach Exe or Pep.......) <--- pfff :D  by the time NCsoft remove this cap ,eventually,  gonna 1 shot both of them just for fun.   

Sry for misunderstanding your irony then.

Btw many ppl say that they nerf just mid gear not top gear . Can tell me how many mid gear leave the game and stop join sieges because you see most of times a yull kill a clan with 40 ppl + in a minute.  This nerf  protect also mid gear in pvp. Not like now the must make even more fixes

On 11/27/2020 at 7:33 PM, xxx555xx said:

mages in this update right now its useless for everything 

2 hours ago, Renedaly said:

What exactly you mean? can you tell us more details?

Because all feohs reroll

... Nobody is rerolling off of Feoh. Tons of people are rerollong to Feoh from Yul. If Chronos's AH is like Naia's, there is a ton of yul gear available and lots of people shouting to buy/trade to mage gear

Edit: also mages are absolutely needed in party pve now. They have super dmg with crowd control. Especially places like varka/ketra

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

... Nobody is rerolling off of Feoh. Tons of people are rerollong to Feoh from Yul. If Chronos's AH is like Naia's, there is a ton of yul gear available and lots of people shouting to buy/trade to mage gear

Edit: also mages are absolutely needed in party pve now. They have super dmg with crowd control. Especially places like varka/ketra

Since when?  Archers making 300kk+ isle of souls and feohs 200kk.....

Every daily need ertheia and archer.