2k pouch test

golemka

23 hours ago, GreenVelvet said:

Free events for ppl  =  0 crap rewards

The funny is the reward list...... 0,000000000001% for the top ones.

Here more funny - ~0 reward - but 3000-4000  afk acc stay in citys for reward. People from  some countres happy for every 1 cent free "profit"...

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

Here more funny - ~0 reward - but 3000-4000  afk acc stay in citys for reward. People from  some countres happy for every 1 cent free "profit"...

Yes, there are people who need every rose or other item they get for free. And not. I'm not amused at all.

24 minutes ago, centauron said:

Yes, there are people who need every rose or other item they get for free. And not. I'm not amused at all.

And what can change 1 rose? Even 100 free roses - after 1y you will be in the same position. Its long term game, want grow up - your incom must to be minimum 5bil per day, or you must to spend minimum 500$ in 1 month. Its minimum.  Want to be top? This amount adena/$ increse 3 times.

18 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

And what can change 1 rose? Even 100 free roses - after 1y you will be in the same position. Its long term game, want grow up - your incom must to be minimum 5bil per day, or you must to spend minimum 500$ in 1 month. Its minimum.  Want to be top? This amount adena/$ increse 3 times.

I totally agree with your writing. But I find your adjectives "funny" and "happy" very unfortunate. 
They are not adjectives that you should use to refer to people who cannot pay $ xxx to play.

7 minutes ago, centauron said:

I totally agree with your writing. But I find your adjectives "funny" and "happy" very unfortunate. 
They are not adjectives that you should use to refer to people who cannot pay $ xxx to play.

Im said corect :)  Play its mean - do what top 50-100 people doing.  All other 4500 - just farmers, fishing, kiling mobs, opening event boxes and etc - for this 50-100 people - which can pay for that.

• 2 weeks later...