Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, GreenVelvet said:

Free events for ppl  =  0 crap rewards

The funny is the reward list...... 0,000000000001% for the top ones.

Here more funny - ~0 reward - but 3000-4000  afk acc stay in citys for reward. People from  some countres happy for every 1 cent free "profit"...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

Here more funny - ~0 reward - but 3000-4000  afk acc stay in citys for reward. People from  some countres happy for every 1 cent free "profit"...

Yes, there are people who need every rose or other item they get for free. And not. I'm not amused at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, centauron said:

Yes, there are people who need every rose or other item they get for free. And not. I'm not amused at all.

And what can change 1 rose? Even 100 free roses - after 1y you will be in the same position. Its long term game, want grow up - your incom must to be minimum 5bil per day, or you must to spend minimum 500$ in 1 month. Its minimum.  Want to be top? This amount adena/$ increse 3 times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

And what can change 1 rose? Even 100 free roses - after 1y you will be in the same position. Its long term game, want grow up - your incom must to be minimum 5bil per day, or you must to spend minimum 500$ in 1 month. Its minimum.  Want to be top? This amount adena/$ increse 3 times.

I totally agree with your writing. But I find your adjectives "funny" and "happy" very unfortunate. 
They are not adjectives that you should use to refer to people who cannot pay $ xxx to play.
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, centauron said:

I totally agree with your writing. But I find your adjectives "funny" and "happy" very unfortunate. 
They are not adjectives that you should use to refer to people who cannot pay $ xxx to play.

Im said corect :)  Play its mean - do what top 50-100 people doing.  All other 4500 - just farmers, fishing, kiling mobs, opening event boxes and etc - for this 50-100 people - which can pay for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...