Restoration Abuse

LordDragnil

Bought NC. Sold. Bought from AH thing. Enchanted (among the same type items). Failed (don't wanna talk here how low rates they made). Submitted ticket. GMs said, we can't help. Really?

They don't follow own policies:

"...

The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to make exceptions depending on the context of the request, and the standing of the requester's account

..."

Inferences:

1. Guy who sold this item by AH got profit.

2. NCWest got profit been selling coins.

3. Customers side and point totally ignored

Why don't you mark the items been restored already?

#ncwest is the best. 😏

Why do these posts keep happening? It's clear, if you buy an OE item from anyone, automatically assume it was previously restored. No ifs ands or buts. Then before you go to exploit the system yourself, first check with the GMs to see if it is eligible for restoration. It's really that simple.

7 hours ago, Weenz0x1 said:

You can ask them before trying to enchant if it's still elegible for restoration, you know that right?

I did that with a weapon, they said it was elegible, it broke, i wrote a ticket and got it back, simple.

I didn't know. I just came to AH, bought, failed. Few seconds. The item is from eligible type. 

I have a capture, but **** you all: if this sh*t happens for years I think that's an issue.  99% of yo'all are  never looking for solutions. 

Is that hard to save customers and support time adding icon informing about restore?

Services are provided in the worst possible way. All that NCWest does is nothing.

"YOU MUST ASK ALWAYS BEFORE ENCHANTING."

ALL I MUST THAT'S NO PAY FOR SUCH SERVICES. GOT IT?

It change nothing in my life. I didn't come here to cry like most of you, I'm just informing.

Actually, this is a dilemma for me, I could buy more coins and get what I want, but on the other hand, do I want to wallow further in this swamp?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 8:58 AM, LordDragnil said:

I didn't know. I just came to AH, bought, failed. Few seconds. The item is from eligible type. 

I have a capture, but **** you all: if this sh*t happens for years I think that's an issue.  99% of yo'all are  never looking for solutions. 

Is that hard to save customers and support time adding icon informing about restore?

Services are provided in the worst possible way. All that NCWest does is nothing.

"YOU MUST ASK ALWAYS BEFORE ENCHANTING."

ALL I MUST THAT'S NO PAY FOR SUCH SERVICES. GOT IT?

It change nothing in my life. I didn't come here to cry like most of you, I'm just informing.

Actually, this is a dilemma for me, I could buy more coins and get what I want, but on the other hand, do I want to wallow further in this swamp?

"if this sh*t happens for years I think that's an issue." 
well said !  

"Actually, this is a dilemma for me, I could buy more coins and get what I want, but on the other hand, do I want to wallow further in this swamp?" 

You are not the only one in it , looks like our l2 community is sleeping .
Ignorance is bliss! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The  PPl are informed of the procedure to be followed for the restoration of items in your policy of restoration, we have the list of non-restorable items, so you must also mention the items eligible once only as for the Fallen Angel's Ring in your policy restoration, it will be more honest.

Which means some items don't benefit from the tokens reset in January and July , and some items are eligible for the restoration only one times.

This is based on facts 

Yes, this is good point to mark restored item to be publicly known that another restoration is imposibble.  If i plan to try enchanting, is logic that i need item that can be restored. And in situation that i first need to buy item from AH or finding seller to ask if the item was restored before is not comfort as I look on item and see mark that item was restored. @Juji @Hime Is late when I invest adena to buy item and recognise that restoration is imposibble. Or change rules that every eligible items can be restore every 6 month or once per year repetitive but not once per life.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Degus said:

The reset in Jan and July is supposed to reset your tokens, NOT the item.

I think a date should be set, and after that date, NOTHING again can be restored, very few restorations were done by mistake.

The Gms have confirmed the correctness of what i wrote in my ticket exactly as i wrote it to you here, it's just a pleonasm (like saying ascend on high or  go down at the bottom), if you know what i mean ,obviously that if the restorable items  only once, by force of circumstances, they will not benefit from the tokens reset, so reset tokens or even with tokens.

Always ask to NC soft if your items is eligible for restoration.