Greedy Treasure Chests info

Aic

New Game Content Changes – Greedy Treasure Chest  NPCs  will be permanently added to Lv. 105+ hunting zones and will drop rare rewards or items that are usually obtained through the L2 Store only.

Does it work with next target set "Monster" ? Because this chest is an NPC (Non Player Char), or need to have "Target to Taut" to hit it in afk makro? Just a clarification pls  @Juji or @Hime .  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mixa said:

Farmed like 15 of them, good drops, you just need to roam a lot and be able to kill them fast 

The chests are "monsters" to answer the op.

In other words if you dont have 6x6 jewels you dont get lvl 5 jewel :)  .  Implementing chests to help people gear up "logic by nc"  :D 

@Whatif

Yep, you're right. A friend was looking for them, found one and he couldn't kill it. And he has "decent" gear (+12 bloody weap etc.)

I could kill it easily, but i'm not the person that would need them. This wasn't implemented as a catch up feature, this was implemented so that lower players see the cheap lv.5 jewels on the AH and spend money on the NCStore, it's quite smart actually

6 hours ago, Weenz0x1 said:

@Whatif

Yep, you're right. A friend was looking for them, found one and he couldn't kill it. And he has "decent" gear (+12 bloody weap etc.)

I could kill it easily, but i'm not the person that would need them. This wasn't implemented as a catch up feature, this was implemented so that lower players see the cheap lv.5 jewels on the AH and spend money on the NCStore, it's quite smart actually

It's not smart , it's greedy. If they would do things smart they would be 2384729847234978 times more successful. Like ELON MUSK is.

On 12/12/2020 at 3:03 AM, Whatif said:

In other words if you dont have 6x6 jewels you dont get lvl 5 jewel :)  .  Implementing chests to help people gear up "logic by nc"  :D 

huh, it's not like I had 6 greater jewels when this chest update have hit.....

Now I do.

On 12/14/2020 at 1:48 AM, Methodical said:

to add more, the one that drops lvl5 jewls its 120, meaning u need a char lvl118 -122 for no dmg / drop penalty,

so yeah low lvl players have no chance and either way no reason to whine since they cant farm those.

nope, i'm lvl113 and got a PM from a clannie that logged into a chest close to him, he invited me and i jumped to him and it. Got a lvl5 Topaz for him, chest was pink to me, but was doable. I believe it would have been considered " to long to kill" because if more had been on the server at the time i'm sure a super would have shown up and killed it. It wasn't a full minute to kill, but these days with all the "cameras" out in the field, it would have been to long. 

18 hours ago, Ricca said:

nope, i'm lvl113 and got a PM from a clannie that logged into a chest close to him, he invited me and i jumped to him and it. Got a lvl5 Topaz for him, chest was pink to me, but was doable. I believe it would have been considered " to long to kill" because if more had been on the server at the time i'm sure a super would have shown up and killed it. It wasn't a full minute to kill, but these days with all the "cameras" out in the field, it would have been to long. 

there is 100% penalty at 9 lvl difference speaking for 110-11 ppl they have 0 chance to get anything even if they defeat the mob

On 12/14/2020 at 9:48 AM, Methodical said:

to add more, the one that drops lvl5 jewls its 120, meaning u need a char lvl118 -122 for no dmg / drop penalty,

so yeah low lvl players have no chance and either way no reason to whine since they cant farm those.

This is not true, I kill them on lv110 and lv111 toon (evis and archer).My mage that's 112 cant kill a shid though.They drop every time something, you do get drop penalty for sure, but if they are not dark red to you, its good.

20 hours ago, Methodical said:

there is 100% penalty at 9 lvl difference speaking for 110-11 ppl they have 0 chance to get anything even if they defeat the mob

lol

theres 0% drop penalty. stop spreading misinformation you illegal server noob. the penalty starts when u're 3 or more lvl higher than the mob. has been like that since 2004.
there's XP penalty if the mob is 10 lvl or more. You get 0 xp.
and don't get confused with party members level XP penality. that's when someone is 6+ lvs above you. at 10+lvs above you you get 0 XP even killing mobs close to your lvl.

no wonder nobody from NC replies to these threads with so many noobs talking crap. not worth their time to explain.

• Like 1