Fafurion Update Trailer!

Elray

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ZooArcher said:

Clean?

5 clients... can we get this on NCWest @Conguero

that's Innova RU server so they have a complete different rules set with regards to how many clients one can run as for example over if your not a premium account you basically can't mutli box but yeah if you do pay extra you can..

so basically you're asking NCWest here to add an extra pay option for allowing more clients ? Hope you know with VM you can box as many clients as your pc can handle for "free" right ?

Excatly. Innova has a Premium Account system. The first client is free, if you want a second client (like for example for a Buffer), you must pay a monthly subscription fee. A third client (like for example for a Shop Dwarf) will cost you again the subscription fee. Then one more subscription for the fourth, and one more for the fifth:
https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/premium/

In other words, the player in the video is paying 4 monthly subscriptions. If it is technically possible I don't see why NCWest shouldn't introduce a Super Prestige Pack which allows you to open one additional client. Buy two Super Prestige Packs, open two additional clients etc. pp.

Exactly as Yidao said except you're allowed to have multiple real computers, bypassing the premium account,   or else it won't work as  here with VM or  TV.

It's also cheaper than prestige packs. A few weeks ago on EU (not RU) there was a discount and for 3 months it was around 15 euro and 6 months around 25 euro.

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

so basically you're asking NCWest here to add an extra pay option for allowing more clients ? Hope you know with VM you can box as many clients as your pc can handle for "free" right ?

I thought this wasn't allowed -_- or is it one of those "gray areas" that people really like to exploit? ^_^

9 minutes ago, beleaua said:

you're allowed to have multiple real computers, bypassing the premium account

It's also cheaper than prestige packs. A few weeks ago on EU (not RU) there was a discount and for 3 months it was around 15 euro and 6 months around 25 euro.

Exactly. You have to understand that everything, and i do repeat myself everything, it's different.

You see so many premium accounts, and i know it may sound ridicolous but that's why, because to expand your dorf selling inventory you don't need elcyum. You have to purchase several packs from the l2store and, at the end of the day, it's far way cheaper to pay a pa (premium account) than to purchase all those packages (eg. to expand the dorf selling inventory by one you need to puchase a pack, by two slots you need to purchase a second pack and so on).

2 hours ago, Yidao said:

Excatly. Innova has a Premium Account system. The first client is free, if you want a second client (like for example for a Buffer), you must pay a monthly subscription fee. A third client (like for example for a Shop Dwarf) will cost you again the subscription fee. Then one more subscription for the fourth, and one more for the fifth:
https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/premium/

In other words, the player in the video is paying 4 monthly subscriptions. If it is technically possible I don't see why NCWest shouldn't introduce a Super Prestige Pack which allows you to open one additional client. Buy two Super Prestige Packs, open two additional clients etc. pp.

RU servers are different from EU servers operated by Innova. You don't have to pay for every additional client window on the RU servers, its for every 3 windows.

Update:
DIL (Neutron's counterpart at Innova) just pointed out that in Russia the Premium Account System is completely the same as in Western Europe - every subsequent client window requires payment, not for every 3 windows. The difference is only about the PA price (450 rub vs 8.99 euro) and the PA Agathion appearance (Hut on Chicken Legs in RU and Griffin in EU):
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2094&start=130#p38364

So the player in the video is indeed paying 4 monthly subscriptions for his 5 clients. Of course he also gets a lot of benefits (exp/SP/drop bonus etc.) from those Premium Accounts; check the 4game link in my post above. So introducing a Super Prestige Pack here at NCWest might actually be a good idea. Players who prefer a one-time investment can buy a good computer and circumvent our 3 client limit with Virtual Machines, like Draecke suggested, while people who for example only play during the winter time can go for a Super Prestige Pack to temporarily increase the number of their clients and getting an exp bonus on top :)

Guys I play on ru too.

As I've pointed out on rochand so many times it isn't suggested to log in in there because you will have an heart strike for sure seeing the difference in prices for everything from the shots to a dragon gun.

There are plenty of threads on innova asking to apply on eu servers the same price as ru because they are 1/5 compared to eu and 1/30 compared to here aka you don't need 3.000 $ to do a gludio quest (lvl 100 quest) but only 100 and that's why population is increasing on there and decreasing in here (eg. they are opening a new server every 6 months while in here they are closing one every 12 months).

The only reason the guy in the video is using so many pa (premium accounts) is that to sell things you need slots. The toon which has the more slots is a dorf.

If you are trying to sell many things [eod, ge, r-gems everything on innova don't come from l2 store] you need a ton of slots.

If you want to upgrade a dorf's slots from 4 to 5 you need to pay something like 2 $ the more the slots the more you have to pay.

At the end of the day, and you have to consider that with pa accounts you do have real benefits (eg. shadow weapons +0 as a daily gift and so on), it's far way cheaper to purchase a single pa account than to purchase all the maximum slots x toon.

By the way yesterday there was a post like the one made in here by infami, maybe he wrote on there too, and it's becoming ridicolous.

In the past these was considered the official servers, but nowadays they seem like an eu depandance.

Infami, or the one who posted in there, wrote "it seems like Fragola is working for ncwest but without getting any wage".

So true, sadly.

23 hours ago, Quitted said:

Guys I play on ru too.

As I've pointed out on rochand so many times it isn't suggested to log in in there because you will have an heart strike for sure seeing the difference in prices for everything from the shots to a dragon gun.

There are plenty of threads on innova asking to apply on eu servers the same price as ru because they are 1/5 compared to eu and 1/30 compared to here aka you don't need 3.000 $ to do a gludio quest (lvl 100 quest) but only 100 and that's why population is increasing on there and decreasing in here (eg. they are opening a new server every 6 months while in here they are closing one every 12 months).

The only reason the guy in the video is using so many pa (premium accounts) is that to sell things you need slots. The toon which has the more slots is a dorf.

If you are trying to sell many things [eod, ge, r-gems everything on innova don't come from l2 store] you need a ton of slots.

If you want to upgrade a dorf's slots from 4 to 5 you need to pay something like 2 $ the more the slots the more you have to pay.

At the end of the day, and you have to consider that with pa accounts you do have real benefits (eg. shadow weapons +0 as a daily gift and so on), it's far way cheaper to purchase a single pa account than to purchase all the maximum slots x toon.

By the way yesterday there was a post like the one made in here by infami, maybe he wrote on there too, and it's becoming ridicolous.

In the past these was considered the official servers, but nowadays they seem like an eu depandance.

Infami, or the one who posted in there, wrote "it seems like Fragola is working for ncwest but without getting any wage".

So true, sadly.

pm me how to connect to Ru

thx

First of all just google there are some many tutorials out there i can't even count all of them.

Secondly it ins't all gold.

The interface is in russian or cyrillic

Secondly, and this is your main problem, you won't find anyone on there who speaks something that resembles to english

so no random party

And this takes me to the real point

I'm seeing so many ppl from europe in here, maybe 2/3 of all the na l2 population and I just ask myself, every minute, why

if they can be 105 in 3 months spending the same amount of money you need to get a lvl 4 jewel on ncwest

they are still playing in here, and i'm not referring to 1 or ten ppl but over 100 per country

I bet they are (have been) financially helped to remain in here, as a national community.

2 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

Can i transfer my stuffs to RU?

Innova is a different company, operating on a license from NCsoft. So while this is all official and above board, server transfers from NCWest to Innova.EU or Innova.RU are not possible.

Transferring your stuff to Russia might also not be a good idea from a political point of view. At Innova all players know that NCWest is a bot paradise - in fact this is a main reason why many of them moved from NCWest to Innova, a company that has a much better grip on the problem - and if you come to their servers with a shiny blue armor, you will instantly be suspected/accused of having been an Adrenaline user, along the lines of "all Bavarians are beer drinkers, all NCWesters are botters".
Better to start with a clean slate. As Quitted pointed out, it's fairly easy to gear up at Innova.

As far as Cyrillic is concerned, that's a letter script any you will have learned it within a few days. The table here is a bit inconvenient:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_alphabet#Table_of_the_Russian_Alphabet
But you can make a hand-written one, with just the Cyrillic and Roman letters side by side, and put that next to your keyboard. This will enable you to decipher Gatekeeper destinations. The language itself is of course a different thing, but since Russian players have a somewhat coarse way of expressing themselves, you might not really want to follow the in-game chat :P

And there is the Russian mentality, their habit to stick together in clans, doing things together and devoting a relatively large amount of time to the game. A failure to understand this, to accept that others are different, is at the root of the DragonHunters vs. Husaria drama on Naia. I think you will feel more comfortable at Innova.EU, where the language is English, and even though there are cultural differences between Western Europe and the USA, it's by far not as much as between the USA and Russia.

55 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Innova is a different company, operating on a license from NCsoft. So while this is all official and above board, server transfers from NCWest to Innova.EU or Innova.RU are not possible.

While at this point it's definitely not possible, there was a situation in one of the NC West games when they did it. Half year later after Lineage 2 went from P2P to F2P, Aion did the same change. In the same time all the servers tagged as EU went to this Gameforge publisher. Think of it like moving Teon, Franz or Luna to Innova publisher, something that could have been on the table. They gave all Aion players a choice, move along with the servers in EU or stay on NA on one of the server. I personally had both options at my disposal, with my account, moving to some EU server for good or stay in NA. But realistically speaking it's not possible unless by some situation created like the one in the past, they want to give Naia away in the future.

A clarification because one of my sentences may be misleading.

I was referring to tutorials on how to connect to l2 ru

Trasferring items from ncwest to innova isn't possible at all because many items do have different ingame names

for example r99 weapong are named helios ones on innova.

As for the ingame interface is really simple. You open your innova ru clients and 1 single innova eu client (the first client on innova it's always for free) for everything. Do you need to know what an item is? alt tab check on innova eu ah and it's done, same for the quests same for everything.

When you need a trasnslation alt+tab or windows icon on the keyboard check on the innova eu client then back ingame

It's like playing in here with two l2 clients opened in windowed mode.

The real problem, as I've pointed out before, is that there aren't so many ppl who speak an understandable english on there.

There are some from other countries but not enough to make more than 1 cp and it's untinkable to do random parties.

Again. This could be solved if eu ppl will move there but they stay here and i can't understand why, unless it happened (and it's happening) what i've wrote above. The strongest players in each community are getting (have got) an huge discount nccoins speaking. Otherwise they are simply brain damaged.

You don't need to transfer anything. Make a fresh toon in 3 months 105 with all the endgame gear for the same amount of money you need to get a single lvl 4 jewel in here. With the orfen update incoming it can be quicker.

Problem is where to find the other 6 ppl in your cp. Why are they continuing to play in here?

As Yidao pointed out atm it's far way better innova eu as a choice.

Quitted you can stop promoting EU/Core server as the player base is just as messed up over there as what we have here, no surprise though as many Teon/Naia rejects & morally corrupt players (some even worse then Truffle etc.) moved to play there - anyone can confirm that for themsleves by checking their Oly & Sieges.

to be clear EU/Core player activity is comperable to our Naia, not Chronos - we're not that bad yet

Better promote their Classic server instead really

the only 2 things Innova does much better then NCWest is 1. Communication aka competent CM's & GM's staff and 2. More reasonable L2store prices

ps, RU server is only "cheaper" then EU cause it's based on Russia's economics so ofc your dollars/euro's can buy more then their roebels..

Nah Chronos is not better than Core. I find no parties on Chronos or rarely. Either too few people or everyone is boxing their own party. On Core I can do my dailies with randoms almost every day. On Chronos you can barely find a free spot in open field, there are swarms of bots everywhere ksing everyone. On Chronos I have no alternative to l2 store items, achievable by ingame meanings. The only single nice advantage I can have on Chronos is 2 boxes for free. It makes no sense anymore to play here as European.

7 hours ago, beleaua said:

Nah Chronos is not better than Core. I find no parties on Chronos or rarely. Either too few people or everyone is boxing their own party. On Core I can do my dailies with randoms almost every day. On Chronos you can barely find a free spot in open field, there are swarms of bots everywhere ksing everyone. On Chronos I have no alternative to l2 store items, achievable by ingame meanings. The only single nice advantage I can have on Chronos is 2 boxes for free. It makes no sense anymore to play here as European.

Exactly. Beeing said that naia has 200 more players compared to chronos, at the moment, the fact is some ppl don't want to log in to try either.

They don't want to understand that the problem it isn't what they are leaving behind but what they will loose, in time and usd terms, in the forthcoming months.

Listen. 75 jewels 150 $ vs 200 jewels 50 $

Now the problem is ppl are too scared to loose their precious 105 full geared toon although they have leveled full parties to 105 in elven.

They know they can do it but they simply don't want to do it. Only them know why.

The only thing I can understand it why DH are still in here. Because they will need 3 years to gather all they have in here if they play somewhere else.

If we are speaking about other players no. I can't understand why they are still playing in here.

If you care to explain, please.

About the different economic servers' settings. Listen i want to give you an hint.

uk a beer it's 5 bucks

usa a beer it's 5 bucks

russia a beer it's 5 bucks (if you are totally drunk they may serve to you water for 1 buck and you will return home saying hey in russia the beer it's only 1 buck)

Archived