Forums

Fafurion Update Trailer!

Elray

5 hours ago, Quitted said:

About the different economic servers' settings. Listen i want to give you an hint.

uk a beer it's 5 bucks

usa a beer it's 5 bucks

russia a beer it's 5 bucks (if you are totally drunk they may serve to you water for 1 buck and you will return home saying hey in russia the beer it's only 1 buck)

thx for the example to show us all you either like to grossly exaggerate or have zero understanding of basic economics.. here's what you just said based on actual current currency values

kC8YzvN.png

this shows without a doubt why RU servers are cheaper

the rest is a combo of personal preferences, historical reasons etc.

anyone who wants to join EU/RU servers should always start by reading their forums & do a 3 month trial before committing to anything imho as for example play times vari by player and what works for 1 doesn't for another and some find the idiots on NCWest harder to deal with then those on EU/RU and visa versa - don't pretend there are no idiots on EU/RU cause see my previous post many of the worst NCWest players play now on Innova ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Draecke i've seen it only because omen was referring to something without specifying it, as usual.

Imho to know how much a beer in worth in russia you can't ask to a korean vegas slot machine fan who's living in california (USA)

Here is what russian write on beer price in russia

Next time if you want to know how much a thing does cost in russia don't trust koreans dudes who do trips in vegas daily

tldr

uk a beer in a bar it's 5 $

usa a beer in a bar it's 5 $

russia a beer in a bar it's 5 $

i don't know how much a beer in worth in naia aden though

Its mostly about history and friends. Like me, i start on Teon now back to Naia and here are my friends we play together. I was give a short look on Core and its much more equal geared ppl than NA servers, its not mega cheap l2store like ru but prices are acceptable not like in NA where its growing every year and enchant/compound rates going lower. I would say i can go tommorow on Core if my friends/ppl i play with will go to :P Ehhhh dreams :P

44 minutes ago, dvpKAKdcp said:

new magic blunt tipe nerfed sos(no)

If you read the topic on this at the Tyr Warrior section here or the RU Update discussion topic you would have seen that it's not SoS that's the issue here but the Tyr's passive & active skills - RU Tyr players confirmed that not all skills are working anymore with Canes (Magic Blunts like Retributer), kinda hard to miss as some of them are quite upset & vocal about it.. not quite as upset & vocal as the archers & daggers though after that hot fix lolz

source: https://4gameforum.com/threads/705580/page-25#post-9699386

lolz I just noticed the latest announcement on the hot fix, seems that like almost every archer & dagger on RU petitioned against the change :D

https://4gameforum.com/threads/707005/#post-9699772

google translate:

Dear users!

We are extremely grateful to everyone who sent their suggestions and opinions to the support service about the changes in the two skills "Great Possession by Critical Impact" and "Great Shooting" that occurred during the prophylaxis of July 19, 2018 .

The team carefully studied incoming feedback from the players, collected and passed it to the developers. We want to assure you that the current situation is not ignored by us, and we are doing our best.

If there are news from the developers, we will notify you about it. In the meantime, please refrain from creating topics on the forum and requests for support to this account, because measures have already been taken.

Hope for your understanding.

Regards,
Your Team Lineage 2 Russia

8 hours ago, Quitted said:

Sorry Draecke i've seen it only because omen was referring to something without specifying it, as usual.

Imho to know how much a beer in worth in russia you can't ask to a korean vegas slot machine fan who's living in california (USA)

Here is what russian write on beer price in russia

Next time if you want to know how much a thing does cost in russia don't trust koreans dudes who do trips in vegas daily

tldr

uk a beer in a bar it's 5 $

usa a beer in a bar it's 5 $

russia a beer in a bar it's 5 $

i don't know how much a beer in worth in naia aden though

If you want to know (imported) beer prices  in different countries for the same bottle, you can check a table like this one:

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/prices_by_country.jsp?displayCurrency=USD&itemId=16

Domestic beer is even more cheaper in Russia than in US (72% cheaper).

If you want to compare the overall differences between countries, like US vs Russia, you can have an idea by checking this:

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Russia

It is clear that Russian prices are lower than in US. The thing that bothers me a bit is that EU prices are quite high if you compare with RU. There are a lot of expensive countries like Norway, Denmark, UK and so on and they can afford l2 store stuff but there are lots of European countries where the income is lower than in Russia and they have to pay EU prices and not RU prices.

Bele fact is you go into a bar without showing your id

it's 5 bucks worlwide

now if i go in a ghetto slum maybe it's 20 cents but it ain't a beer

in any country.

The point is the cost for a virtual good it's one worldwide

some software company scams its customers saying that there are different economic conditions in different countries

Also we have to take into account two more things.

1st the prices are taken from ny (most expensive town in the world where a 4 x 4 square apartment rent it's 1.000 $ x month) as for usa

2nd the prices are taken from moskow (most expensive town in russia)

So lets sum up every videogame price it's in $ and if you pay it with some other currency (and it's here where the misunderstanding comes) like £ or € it's because of a conversion (the price in $ it's converted in £ or €). Choose an EA, Bethesda, Square Enix, Blizzard game and verify this.

The price it's always one. Fact is this price, for several software houses, it's different depending on the country you live in because they say with the different salary you can't afford the same thing. And this difference (from 5 to 30 %) it's applied on every transaction so at the end of the day you can pay till 70 to 90% more.

The beer it's an example. Choose an item and try to buy it on amazon. One price worldwide and not one price for every country.

Lets make an example.

Jewel boxes

Basic price ru 0,1 cent x box

this become eu 0,52 x box

this become $ 2,00 x box

Now lets compare the basic price (0,1 cent) with the final price (2,00) lets calculate the overprice and lets guess where a jewel box does cost 2,00 $

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

Bele fact is you go into a bar without showing your id

it's 5 bucks worlwide

now if i go in a ghetto slum maybe it's 20 cents but it ain't a beer

in any country.

The point is the cost for a virtual good it's one worldwide

some software company scams its customers saying that there are different economic conditions in different countries

Also we have to take into account two more things.

1st the prices are taken from ny (most expensive town in the world where a 4 x 4 square apartment rent it's 1.000 $ x month) as for usa

2nd the prices are taken from moskow (most expensive town in russia)

So lets sum up every videogame price it's in $ and if you pay it with some other currency (and it's here where the misunderstanding comes) like £ or € it's because of a conversion (the price in $ it's converted in £ or €). Choose an EA, Bethesda, Square Enix, Blizzard game and verify this.

The price it's always one. Fact is this price, for several software houses, it's different depending on the country you live in because they say with the different salary you can't afford the same thing. And this difference (from 5 to 30 %) it's applied on every transaction so at the end of the day you can pay till 70 to 90% more.

The beer it's an example. Choose an item and try to buy it on amazon. One price worldwide and not one price for every country.

Lets make an example.

Jewel boxes

Basic price ru 0,1 cent x box

this become eu 0,52 x box

this become $ 2,00 x box

Now lets compare the basic price (0,1 cent) with the final price (2,00) lets calculate the overprice and lets guess where a jewel box does cost 2,00 $

You can select individual cities if you want but a city like Moscow is representative because around 10% of Russia population is living there. We derailed too much but the point is that the overall purchasing power is quite different and lower in Russia compared to US. Same as in Europe the difference between west and east is big and can be lower in some of the European countries compared to Russia. Anyway, this is just one of the reasons why RU servers have cheaper prices compared to NA. To make a better image of the general purchasing power of the average citizen you can take a look at this map (US is at $59,500 on the same map). Like I said that is one of the reasons but the prices in NA L2 store are indeed higher in general, for whatever reason. You're right that virtual goods can have whatever prices and can be the same everywhere because they are virtual but in reality it has to reflect into wages, servers maintenance, servers population and so on.

I never really understood why NC West took from me the same price in euro and it's in dollars in NA. The parity is never the same. Taxes are not explaining this and to explain even better, it's the same in B&S where NCWest still have physical server in EU. Lets forget about those companies you mentioned, Aion in Europe is under Gameforge publisher and this publisher has different numbers of aion coins for different countries. For the same 100 euros an Irish guy can get around 2700 aion coins while someone from Bulgaria or Romania can get around 3800 aion coins for the same 100 euros. This is a system that is working and whoever bypassed by vpn, proxies or tv got banned. So things can be different.

First I do repeat you can't compare ru innova with ncwest. To get that gear you need 1/10000 of what truffle spent in here

Secondly don't be surprised if they play 72h non stop. Yeah they can go totally drunk after the first 24h but still they are playing.

Third it's strange he didn't ask to downgrade the anthy bow from 3 to 2

To bele it wasn't an off topic. The topic was about fafurion update then derailed to how can it be ru has got orfen updtate before us (ncwest private server with an overcharge price of 2000% on everything) and i wrote because in ru it's a populare game (a new server is opening every 6 months see hatos opened 3 months after the last one) due to the low prices.

Do something for yourself. Try to buy diablo III in $, then in €, then in £ and then in ru. You will end up with a BIG surprise (and you won't be charged of 40% more on tax rate)

The custumers do have a bad attitude. They hate to be scammed and tend to don't trust anymore a company who scammed them.

In here it seems they have a different kind of customers. The ones who love to be scammed.

Its not just long play hours tho

they have 100% basic exp event on for full 2 weeks since lounch and also log in event that has rune xp reward each monday 50-100%

ps they also have PA that is 100 bionus too so add it up:D

That is indeed the case. An exp event (x2) was scheduled for EU too but they said it's better after the update because it makes more sense with the new xp table and not before. Premium account also add a lot of xp.

7 hours ago, Humro said:

Its not just long play hours tho

they have 100% basic exp event on for full 2 weeks since launch and also log in event that has rune xp reward each monday 50-100%

ps they also have PA that is 100 bionus too so add it up:D

Lol Draecke is on the point of giving up after 14 years in there you can't slap him in the face like that

Oh well. With PA you can exp while afk for 10 hours x day [no afk macroing but just training camp] that's why I was talking about ruskies exping for 72 hours non stop

In here it's a miracle you don't get dc/ed after 12 hours. I can be banned because of this but ncwest it's too rewarding because it allows the players to log in 3 accounts for free.

Bele we are still comparing a company with some one else who's trying to scam its customers since 2008.

Ofc a server bonus of 200% + 100% PA + 200% L2 store runes make sense with the new tables but you have to be honest to do that.

stop using my name like you know me lmao, you're full with assumptions that tend to be highly incorrect in combo with a tendency to exaggerate alot

I made that post about 108+ to shake ppl awake on how much will change next update as well how much different Innova is compared to NCWest.. in other words I actually knew about their xp events and obviously about their premium account stuff as I read all L2 related forums be that EU/RU/ Japan or Korea..

btw I do think it's kinda messed up that Innova really has much better customer service these days and is much cheaper to play then NCWest.. NCWest really should start to wake up in that regard yeah

ps, as said many times before EU server end game player base is as messed up as NCWests so if ppl think of making a change go RU and try start an English speaking clan or the like instead

Sorry if I didn't quite catch it in this thread, but as far as I understood from reading all this, the Innova has 3 servers?

Innova RU, Innova EU and Innova Classic? I didn't really understand, and it makes me question why? 

On 2018. 07. 20. at 4:33 PM, dvpKAKdcp said:

new magic blunt tipe nerfed sos(no)

Listen, sos will work on cane, the problem is we tyrrs lose mastery for retri, we lose like 30% patk.
So as a Titan i have 3 option
1. Use Slasher
2. Use Tauti 2h axe
3. Or use Avenger cause sos will work on avenger as well, and stay as blunt :D

On 2018. 07. 20. at 5:10 PM, Draecke said:

"Great Possession by Critical Impact" and "Great Shooting"

Hi bro
Those skill its optional? so i can keep my old and be happy or automatically replaced?

31 minutes ago, Juuzou said:

Sorry if I didn't quite catch it in this thread, but as far as I understood from reading all this, the Innova has 3 servers?

Innova RU, Innova EU and Innova Classic? I didn't really understand, and it makes me question why? 

well if you look at it like that then they have 4 as both EU & RU have regular & classic but RU has several regular L2 servers

7 minutes ago, Propet said:

Hi bro
Those skill its optional? so i can keep my old and be happy or automatically replaced?

it's archer/dagger passive skill that reads +1000% which gets adjusted to 400%, apperantly the combination of the 2 AP skill mastery passives with an emerald 6 caused instant skill re use for archers & daggers so NC decided that was a bug and fixed it.

21 minutes ago, Draecke said:

well if you look at it like that then they have 4 as both EU & RU have regular & classic but RU has several regular L2 servers

Thanks bro, but still I'm a little confuzzled about which server of Innova you are all guys reffering to as the as qouted several times *far more superior and better server* than the NA servers? 

There are several aspects. The things you get from a Premium Account are the same in Europe and Russia, it's just the prices which are different, Russia being cheaper. The regular versions of Lineage 2 are the same in Europe and Russia. The Classic version is pay-to-play without any L2Store in Europe and with a "light" L2Store in Russia. Prices for event items are cheaper in Russia than in Europe, and in Europe cheaper than at NCWest.

The main reason why Innova is objectively better than NCWest is the staff. DIL and Fragola are native Russians and take care of both the Classic and the regular version in Europe, DIL also in Russia, and Laby, who is French, specifically takes care of European Classic. All three play the game themselves, know some basic Korean and familiarize themselves with new updates as soon as they come out in Korea. Laby does the first translations of the Korean Classic patch notes, then DIL and Fragola step in when they have the actual overseas version. So, as far as superiority is concerned, that would be Classic.EU, where you have three highly qualified people taking care of you.

On the other hand, Lineage 2 Classic is a very harsh environment. Don't be misled by the word "Classic" - it has nothing to do with the early Chronicles but is a game of its own, with for example 1/3 of the original drop rates. Also refer to what I wrote here:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2309-classic-server/?tab=comments#comment-16988

It really all depends on your personal situation. If you have for example a Constant Party over here, you and your friends can always move over to the regular version in Russia, which is basically the sam game as what we have here, just with cheaper prices. In Russia you can have a lot of fun PvE-wise, but don't expect to ever catch up to the dedicated PvP clans over there. They have been on their servers much longer than you and will be better organized.

If you are alone, I would recommend Europe, simply because of the language, which makes it easier to find random parties. The Premium Account system makes it quite expensive to run a one-man army, so partying with strangers is more common at Innova than over here :)

Archived