Fafurion Update Trailer!

Elray

32 minutes ago, Juuzou said:

Thank you Yidao for clarifying stuff up! Do you have any numbers on the player base at Innova since this web http://l2.laby.fr/status/ doesn't show Innova's player base? 

The regular Russian servers have between 1500 and 3000 players online, in the Russian evening a bit more, the Classic Russian servers up to 4000 (which is pretty much the limit).

From what I hear, the European servers have a lower population than Russia.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Draecke said:

here's a picture of the NPC to enter Fafurion Dragon Instance:

Hyosun-2700-CE-ATM_FeaturedImage.png

:D

Unfortunately that is correct. The minimum level to enter the Fafurion instance is 105 and you need a Command Channel of at least 45 players. Only one Command Channel can enter the instance, which has a fixed reset time of 14 days after Fafurion died. In Korea the NPC is called 해일의 심장 resp. 海溢之 心臟, i.e. "Heart of the Flood Wave", however :D

The raid itself is rather difficult, roughly similar to Lindvior, with the dragon changing her appearance and the skills she uses depending on the amount of Rage she carries, the Rage increasing as Fafurion and her underlings receive damage and decreasing as she uses skills. When you enter the instance you can to a certain degree control the difficulty of the raid, either chosing the current setting, or one notch above. If the raid fails, or is not attempted for a long time, the system will lower the difficulty when the instance resets:
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=203484&site=lineage2

Sorry Draecke there's a misunderstanding. You have posted so many times in here you are on the point of giving up here i supposed it was a common knowledge.

There are too many misunderstandings about innova.

First you have to see ru as a thing and eu as another thing. The only difference it's about the price lower in russia.

As for the rest the game it's the same (not the l2 ncwest you know) the l2 store items are the same.

I do repeat myself for the last time you can't compare ncwest to innova.

On innova every item which was on a past event it's on the l2 store, circlets, sayha's talisman, shirts, agathions, jewels, everything it's in the l2 store 365 days x year.

Events on you can get them cheaper.

Secondly don't underestimate the pa (premium account) bonuses. First it's made to avoid the one man army (9$ x month x account)

Second you get +100% bonus exp + the training camp (exping while afk ->no macro)

As for Draecke listen bro i'm only a spectator in here. I can't understand why ppl are still buying things for 2,00 instead of 0.52 x piece.

Even you would be shocked about this thing. You can say i've invested too much money in here, i'm saying you will save money going there since there are so many p2w events just behind the corner, you say no, i say it's your bunisess but i beg you pardon i'm still shocked.

Third the cheaper prices on innova ru made it possible to open multiple servers while on innova eu they have closed l2 ramona salvation server due to the high prices (and they are nothing compared to ncwest).

Last but not least, when it comes to the net don't trust anyone, first of all don't trust me, try by yourself.

Unless we are speaking about classic (2.00 $ x month x account) it's free. Try and then choose.

About Yidao, exactly.

Ru it's highly recommended and i bet dudot is thinking about this every minute, only if you have an entire cp which is moving there in one go.

I bet you don't speak nor read russian so no random party 24/7.

Eu could be a better choice. Try for free then choose.

The money, or part of it, it's still going to ncsoft korea so ...

About ncwest. They are on holiday. They don't care at all for 11 months x year and even when they will come back they won't care at all.

They are just employees of a company. They get paid whatever you may think or wrote, they get paid if you spend 1.500 to oe an ancient cloak to +0 and so on.

Hi Hime (she normally posts on Aion forum and she's here to cover the ones who are on vacation hopefully not in vegas).

I would recomend the beach server its way more better and cheaper plus you can actually see the color of the sun!

there are way more things than l2 or generally speaking "the internet".

might sound as troll but I did quit this game and I cant even have the will to log in my toon!

I know I troll but I speak the truth!

cheers

You do indeed speak the truth. Please take a minute to meditate on the implications of the Fafurion raid mechanics. The possibility to adjust the difficulty of the battle (전투 난이도 조절) means that well-equipped clans can ratchet up the challenge every two weeks, so that their less fortunate competition doesn't stand a chance against the dragon, even if they should win the click war at the Heart of the Flood Wave. Taking the age-old method of buffing raid bosses to a new level xD

Now observe the blue-glowing Slasher of the Titan at 2:03 in the video (special thanks to Suzzy for the hint!):

If that's not an appearance but a true Fafurion Weapon dropped by the beast, we are looking at an exponentially widening gap between the haves and the have nots. HiccUps won't like that :P

16 hours ago, Juuzou said:

Sorry if I didn't quite catch it in this thread, but as far as I understood from reading all this, the Innova has 3 servers?

Innova RU, Innova EU and Innova Classic? I didn't really understand, and it makes me question why? 

Servers like Chronos and Naia under Innova are 5 in RU and 1 in EN. About the classic servers, I think it's 4 in RU and 1 in EN. The classic servers resembles the early game from years ago but like Yidao said, it is a game on its own. The good part, it's without L2 store.

3 hours ago, Quitted said:

I can't understand why ppl are still buying things for 2,00 instead of 0.52 x piece.

Why spend rl money on jewelry boxes when you can buy them from mammon?

1 hour ago, beleaua said:

Why spend rl money on jewelry boxes when you can buy them from mammon?

It's simple. Ppl in here won't never be able to catch up, pvp speaking, with the top dogs because of

- gear

- the insane amount of real money that gear does cost.

With mammon you can get everything ingame but it takes ages.

In here a newbie or a returning player won't be never ever be able to join a top cp or clan because he will have to wait decades, maybe in 2500 it would be possible, to ncwest to show up with the promo he needs (eg. shirts).

On innova none of these problems do exist. You log in and you can get everything now and not in 2500.

As for the lvl you can be powerleveled to 105 as it happens in here in a matter of a week.

Simply speaking is this gear affordable on

- ncwest ? -> no way in any universe maybe only God can afford it

- eu innova ? -> quite a bit but you have to be rich

- ru innova ? -> yes indeed for everyone

I've talked about the price of a singe (1) jewel box because it's the most rewarding way to convert real money into adena (now expect another overprice of another 2000% on them :P) The other way on innova are tarots but the price may vary, too much.

Innova eu 1 box 0.56 cent 40 to 50kk promo on 200 boxes for 50 $

Ncwest 1 box 2,00 150 to 250kk promo on 75 boxes for 150 $

32 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Thank you for info but i have still difficulty to understand it right.

I guess that in different countries people have different purchasing power.

To get idea how much is cheaper on Innova we should have data like how much % of average wage in Russia is 50$.

Or how many boxes can buy an player there with their average wage and how many boxes can buy an American with US average wage and same for an European.

1 hour ago, Quitted said:

With mammon you can get everything ingame but it takes ages.

It takes a lot but it is an alternative for those who don't spend. I make ultimate jewelry boxes every week  (the cost is 5GE+5EOD+5mil adena) and I sell them for about 42m. With promo it would be cheaper but I would not craft them anymore. With that adena from boxes I buy the jewel boxes that  I need. But the point is they are indeed cheaper. When I log in here I see the prices for lvl 1-6 jewels almost 4 to 5 times higher sometimes.

47 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

Thank you for info but i have still difficulty to understand it right.

I guess that in different countries people have different purchasing power.

To get idea how much is cheaper on Innova we should have data like how much % of average wage in Russia is 50$.

Or how many boxes can buy an player there with their average wage and how many boxes can buy an American with US average wage and same for an European.

He is talking about EU and not RU, so you have to consider European countries purchasing power and not Russia. On RU it should be cheaper than on EU. Several countries in Europe have a higher purchasing power than US but there are lots of countries that have it lower and much lower.

The real problem is in the brain. I know it because even i did the same.

The brain says how can it be i was scammed, badly but really baddly, for so long?

I, you, we were scammed badly for so long because we WANTED to be blind.

The power purchase in a single country it's always the same. If you can buy for 1 your house will cost 1 x 100.000 in each country.

What it matters it's the power your country money has vs other country money. £ was always stronger than $ and now € it's stronger than $ an usa $ it's stronger than a canadian $, but the power to buy it's the same, it changes only when you convert a country money to another.

Fact is in russia even who works part time in a fast food can afford to play l2 ru.

In usa the ones who do the same can't even afford to log in on nc west -> internet isp cost

I suggest to whoever was like me (brain damaged refusing to admit of having been scammed for a decade) -> amazon -> diablo 3 -> try to purchase (not purchase) in £, $, € and ru. The price will always be the same, it's one price worldwide. It changes only the money you are paying it with.

If what fragola is saying (korean devs decide the prices) well they are just racist vs eu and na. Period.

To sleeping. There is a misunderstanding. I assumed a normal player doesn't have atm a full cp to trasfer with on l2 ru.

If he has a cp with the money needed to buy 1 jewel box on ncwest he can buy 200 on l2 ru.

You can pm dudod or any russian dh. They are still in here because if they go there, and they are tempted to go there, they will need to fight 3 years to get the opportunity (a korean random chance) of having what they have now on naia.

If you felt scammed then it's your right to do whatever you want, like moving on. It could be than many more others don't feel scammed and they feel comfortable here. They knew what they paid for. This is not at all about prices because inequality is all around the world. Should all US citizens  move out because their health system is one of the most expensive? Should Europeans move to US because the gas prices is cheaper there? Should we all move to some 3rd world country because prices are cheaper there? A beer at the bar is more expensive than at the supermarket, yet more people prefer to go to the bar and drink it and not in the supermarket's parking lot.

Purchasing power within one country is not equal, all the maps that show that it's giving you the median. An engineer or a lawyer have a better purchasing power than a waitress. You could say that prices are the same, fixed, but even then it's not true. A house in a metropolitan city is higher in price than in some smaller town, for the same surface and materials. It's not the exchange rate that changes things. Look at Europe, euro is in so many countries but yet in some countries you can buy a house a lot faster than in other countries, giving the same specifications and similar size city. The discrepancy is quite big. The purchasing power is never the same.

The fixed price of a bad game like D3 does not dictate how the economy works in the world. This only shows how bad they are at economics. If they sell 100k copies of the game for 50 dollars (all the packs up to necro) in US they won't sell 100k copies for 50 euros in lets say Ukraine, where the minimum wage is under 150 euros per month. Prices should be adapted by country and not make them the global. I've played another NCSoft game on a Chinese server for half year, when the game was pay to play. It wasn't like here, 15 dollars or 15 euros but a lot cheaper. Should we all move and play there because you felt scammed here? I can tell you that the same I felt about playing there, as a foreigner with no knowledge about the game and using google translate many times, that is more or less the experience you'll have playing on RU, besides higher ping.

In the end I don't think you see the real problem with this game. You pay here, you pay there, it's no difference when we're talking about the core of the game. The real problem is when so many items are put in the l2 store. Ideally the game should be about lets say prestige packs and premium accounts, maybe some cosmetics and some other non game breaking stuff. Yet every version of the game is selling power through l2 store. NCWest did remove some of the ingame sources, Innova kept some, but in the end both stores sell these items and it's really hard as new player to acquire stuff in the game because in both versions they removed a good amount of adena farming spots. On West the support is worse, bot situation is worse, ingame prices and l2 store items are more expensive but on Innova you can't do much without simply buying  premium account for example.

Although I agree with 50% of what you wrote I want to make a point crystal clear.

We all live in a worldwide market. Eg. I wanted to buy an otterbox case for my smartphone. In my country it costs 150 € in usa 18 $ guess what i did

Whith the shipping i've paid for it 36 € saving more than 100 €. And it was a single purchase. Multiply this for every purchase you do in here.

Unless he's gone totally crazy even a billionare looks at the 100s he's spending.

None of the ppl who are playing in here do have a bound. The bound it's in their brain.

They can try for free to see if what i wrote it's the truth or an exageration and act accordingly.

The problem, as i wrote above, it's in the brain which says you couldn't have been scammed for 14 years, it's impossible, keep spending.

I was thinking. Ok i'm the ncwest l2 cm and i've to post something on the forums. It's something like this.

Hello i'm on holiday in vegas.

This evening i will log in to ban omen and pleist + you will have the enchant ancients cloack new event (it's new because now everyone will be able to get a + 3 100% but noone will get a +4 100%).

Then i will be on holiday untill 24 on december.

On august we should have the orfen update but we are 2 busy with the chicks in vegas. You could log in on innova to try orfen but our version will be different (we have to wait for laby's translation so we can change some words and write we did it first).

Merry xstmas.

:D

The Boss you see at 16:33 is Fafurion's High Priest Sairaks. When you kill him, your Command Channel Leader will obtain a Pontus Stone, the item you need to feed into the Heart of the Flood Wave to get access to Fafurion herself. Then you have one hour as of Sairaks' death to kill the Water Dragon. If you can't achive that, you get kicked out, Fafurion is reset and Sairaks respawns:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/tsnotice/view?articleId=635705

As you can see, both Sairaks and the Heart of the Flood Wave are out in the open. There is plenty of opportunity for opposing clans to molest each other. If there are several Command Channels hitting on Sairaks, the one who does the greatest damage gets the Pontus Stone.

In the patch notes no time limit for the Stone, the item, is mentioned, just for the raid. Unless this is an omission by the editors, I would say you can stockpile it.

If you can keep off your enemies, you could even set up a Pontus Stone Factory. Kill Sairaks, get the Stone, don't talk to the Heart of the Flood Wave but just wait an hour until Sairaks respawns, kill him again, get the next Stone. Then you can go to tackle Fafurion at a time of your choosing, like for example when all your main damage dealers are online :)

Here is the detailed raid description:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/파푸리온+레이드

img_fafurion_01.jpg
http://lineage2.plaync.com/update/history/2018/180730_fafurion

There is a timer on the entry permission after all: you must challenge Fafurion within 3 hours after having killed Sairaks.

The Pontus Stone as well as the Heart of the Flood Wave have been removed for the live version. Now the system remembers automatically who killed Sairaks when; no more item required.
Entry into the raid area is now through Lionel Hunter in Heine, i.e. a peace zone, like with Daichir in Schuttgart for Earth Wyrm Trasken. So the only opportunity to compete for the raid is when you quarrel over Sairaks. Once Fafurion's High Priest is dead, entry rights are decided.

And Fafurion does drop full Krishna Weapons and Leviathan Armor, but no recipes or key parts.

This must have been a last-minute change. Here are today's live patch notes, posted at 17:08 Korea time:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=635765

In the table at the top you can see that in the second column from the left under 입장 방법/"Entry Method" it still says 해일의 심장/"Heart of the Flood Wave". On the preview page the Heart is also still there:

bg_hunt_05.jpg
http://lineage2.plaync.com/update/history/2018/180730_fafurion

The actual raid description has been changed from the original version 6 times today:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/exe/ln2/doc.php?mode=history&doc_no=60301
So this is certainly not a typo but a deliberate change. Maybe the developers felt that if your enemies could pull you away from the Heart after you had already killed Sairaks, this would be too much harassment to make the raid enjoyable???

In the Powerbook Wikipedia it now clearly says under 입장 방법:
파푸리온 레이드는 ... 수상도시 하이네스에 위치한 에바의 수호기사 리오넬 헌터를 통해서 입장할 수 있다.
The Fafurion raid ... can be entered through Eva's Knight Lionel Hunter who is located in the Town of Heine.
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/파푸리온+레이드#hd111397

Archived