Jump to content
Forums

Feoh damage and general discussion


Recommended Posts

Is there even a Greater Sapphire level 5 on the server?

You do need to realize you go to level up using exalted then invest some nc coin to make some adena.  I say keep 10 billion in reserve at all time to invest and make more money.  Without at least that amount your never going to gear up or make more adena.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its all about critical rate at this point. So if you do not have 100% crit rate , your toon will be meh damage wise. The thing is  that there is many items which boost critical damage and it comes to the point where critical hit is so high that it one shots everything. So Considering that feoh has 33%  cap on critical rate .... this makes feoh's pretty much meh toons to play.  While other has no cap and each skill outputs 100% critical . If you want  lets say calculate difference in damage over  lets say 10 seconds  .. imagine You hit normal hit 50k ad critical 500k  so  feoh in 10 secs will hit 3x  500k  7x 50k , while  other class who has 100% crit rate will hit 10x 500k  within 10 seconds. You got my point right  ? this will be something 1.8m vs 5m damage.  End of story.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Whatif said:

.. imagine You hit normal hit 50k ad critical 500k  so  feoh in 10 secs will hit 3x  500k  7x 50k , while  other class who has 100% crit rate will hit 10x 500k  within 10 seconds. You got my point right  ? this will be something 1.8m vs 5m damage.  End of story.

 

sh*ty math. Mobs have got reduced m. def. 

Old story about cap.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SlycutterYou are right 100%  critical rate destroy game . Before many years was feoh that could wipe out a clan with one aoe. Now and for many years is yul. yul need much nerf in pvp at least for pvp aoe dmg and feoh inrease at least pve critical rate. Many ppl stop play game or join siege cause of that reason. Pvp formula must change a lot especially in aoe dmg in pvp 2 skill with fast cd and each one could kill anything moving in 800-900 range

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dominator4 said:

@SlycutterYou are right 100%  critical rate destroy game . Before many years was feoh that could wipe out a clan with one aoe. Now and for many years is yul. yul need much nerf in pvp at least for pvp aoe dmg and feoh inrease at least pve critical rate. Many ppl stop play game or join siege cause of that reason. Pvp formula must change a lot especially in aoe dmg in pvp 2 skill with fast cd and each one could kill anything moving in 800-900 range

They should have capped yul skill crit rate at 50% and removed lethal/half kill from their skills

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We only have   1    half kill skill and  0  lethal skills  so not really sure what that would do because its only defense against tanks, nukers, and daggers.  Where all daggers skills are almost half kill or lethal.

Crit rate I can agree with keep at the same cap for everyone nuker or archer or dagger.  Dagger don't hear much about because they do not have the range, but they can still kill a tank in 1 - 2 hits.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Slycutter said:

We only have   1    half kill skill and  0  lethal skills  so not really sure what that would do because its only defense against tanks, nukers, and daggers.  Where all daggers skills are almost half kill or lethal.

Crit rate I can agree with keep at the same cap for everyone nuker or archer or dagger.  Dagger don't hear much about because they do not have the range, but they can still kill a tank in 1 - 2 hits.

The point of the half kill comment is that Daggers exist and half kill/lethal is a key feature of that class. A ranged class should not have that feature as well, especially one with aoe, even if it's only pinpoint shot. It can be spammed at range once every 2-3 seconds.

 

Unless u are beyond stacked, nobody wants a dagger in a top end 7 man pve group, unless that's a melee 7 man that is filled with the non aoe and/or melee reject chars left over. Toi is immune to half kill and lethal. 

 

Not trying to hijack the thread off of the Feoh discussion. It's clear Ncsoft devs dont play the game they push updates to.

 

As to Daggers 2 shotting tanks, it is supposed to 1 shot stuff from the back. That's the whole point of the class. Max dmg single target from an advantage position. Tanks being 2 shot is a completely different discussion tho. I think they should be boosted with new skills, such as something like "max crit dmg received (any) can not exceed half current hp". Make that a self buff for tanks and let them pvp. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@LordDragnily mean for example all my jewels now are lvl 3 and in total 4.It's worth to give there adena in order to increase the m.skill damage and in general my dmg.i am full pve +6,wep pve +8,circlet rad +5,cloakc +7 leg,full artifact + 11% skill power,super adva brace,dyes all int +5 cha +5,dragon leather shirt +5.ihave to invest  now in the jewels or rings,earings or to make some good +++ artifacts?

Link to post
Share on other sites

like all DD you should consider to boost.. skill pwr/crit dmg and attribute (became very important even in PVE now).. m.atk is always good to raise, but for nuker not biggest priority for dmg. With nuker its a good boost to raise INT (for m.atk + crit dmg), so getting rings with INT is a good option. The advantage with nukers its the m.skill and m.crit dmg are same boost, tho crit rate are capped.. so no real need to increase crit rate, since you max out easy. But you should put some focus on attack attribute/forgotten skills and OE skills.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2020 at 1:51 AM, BBaZ00KA said:

yihave to invest  now in the jewels or rings,earings or to make some good +++ artifacts?

@BBaZ00KA it depends on your market. Buy what's most of people trying to sell at the moment. There are many things and many ways to improve your character. Keep focus on tradable items. That's all I can say from my distant point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

in that Order. Mcrit Dmg - M.Skill power - Matk thats what you should focus on as Feoh. 

as mentioned before you could stack up on M.atk and M.Skill power but you can stack them as much as you want its gona be pointless if you dont have the M.crit dmg.

in this Game If you dont Crit and Crit hard. you waste time, resources and you may die cause you cant VR enough hp back. 

Thats why Go buy M.crit dmg items first. Rings. Weapon Sa`s should be your 1st items if you havent taken care of those yet.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TDxDan said:

in that Order. Mcrit Dmg - M.Skill power - Matk thats what you should focus on as Feoh. 

as mentioned before you could stack up on M.atk and M.Skill power but you can stack them as much as you want its gona be pointless if you dont have the M.crit dmg.

in this Game If you dont Crit and Crit hard. you waste time, resources and you may die cause you cant VR enough hp back. 

Thats why Go buy M.crit dmg items first. Rings. Weapon Sa`s should be your 1st items if you havent taken care of those yet.

 

 

i think crit dmg (patk or skill depending on class) as a focus point for any dd is the norm for the current state of the game.  unsure about wynn, but I cant think of a reason anyone wouldnt want to max their usable crit dmg because there is no cap, outside of what you can equip.  Skill power is also directly related to dmg increase, and shouldnt be ignored. but there are way less skill power items than crit dmg items.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...