My prospective as a casual Classic player.

TetsuoDPS

Hey L2 Team :)

I just thought i would give some feedback on my experience as a 'casual' player who is currently farming with a 6 person party (all my characters) using in-game macros and the auto-hunt feature.

What are my biggest issues?

• Finding somewhere i can hunt in relative peace... 
    Given the auto-hunting and macros, places like the catacombs are ideal however every single room is taken. If by chance i do find a room it isnt long before a bot party comes, PKs me and steal my room.

As mentioned by numerous others, there needs to be more hunting areas AND/OR instanced zones

• Understanding which is the best game currency to invest in.
    Night Coin, L2 Coin or NCoin.. Its confusing and I would prefer just 1 or 2 types of currency.

• PKing....
    I get it, its part of the game, but why is it that a decked out, high level degenerate can just run around eviscerating everything in his path without any sort of REAL punishment? I'm not a care bear by any means, but the PK system in this game is broken garbage.

And that for me is about it. I really just want to be able to farm in peace... I actually find the most enjoyment in leveling up characters and optimizing my macros/rotations for my party :)

Please people, this is simply my opinion. I know others will have different takes. No need to abuse or flame.

Oh man dont spend real life money for night coins or l2 coins buy some night coins only if you need to keep up a lost event items like talisman of authority ( if you dont have one here is your opportunity to get one) you have right about catacombs is very hard to keep a room there and for pk system it sucks and you are lucky enough cus before some months pk toons could use tp all around the map with no penalty stats