Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Hime

7 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

They are farmable in primevil isle as a normal drop per what I've been told. That change will go live on core in Feb as it's part of the loot table changes.

Edit: hence why the current night market price for Crystal of Dawn is 3x what they offered it for last black Friday. They will be just like la vies: super over priced event then they obsolete it  and/or make it super common the next week. 

They are 'farmable' now, I've got one crystal of dawn drop at PI few months ago. Does that mean they are going to increase the drop rates?

1 hour ago, aggony said:

You mean to tell me that here will be different? I very much doubt it

This table is old man... If you do IT you can check that. Every level up reduces your IT xp gained by ~2,5x, which means that every level requires 2,5x more xp. At 109 i'm getting ~0,25% for 10tril xp that leads to 4 quad xp required at 109. We already have the new xp table from your image

9 minutes ago, SOLO said:

This table is old man... If you do IT you can check that. Every level up reduces your IT xp gained by 2x, which means that every level requires 2x more xp. At 109 i'm getting ~0,25% for 10tril xp that leads to 4 quad xp required at 109. We already have the new xp table from your image

you don`t have a rats ass. You discuss this like you are after maintenance... for now it is the same ... and no it is not 2x the exp u needed for the level before. You talk ... just to talk

1 minute ago, aggony said:

you don`t have a rats ass. You discuss this like you are after maintenance... for now it is the same ... and no it is not 2x the exp u needed for the level before. You talk ... just to talk

Fine, i'll continue to use my brain playing games, please continue whatever you were doing..

1 hour ago, Said said:

They are 'farmable' now, I've got one crystal of dawn drop at PI few months ago. Does that mean they are going to increase the drop rates?

I know people who have done 3 hours in PI for 6 months straight and never got a single cry of dawn drop, and that's a melee toon picking up all items. If they exist currently, they are beyond rare.

The update changes upgrade paths to needing crystal of dawn for many items. Yes, it is supposed to be much easier to farm in game on the update.

Now, this is NCWest, so who knows. But typically, loot tables aren't adjusted cross region. 

13 minutes ago, aggony said:

This comment makes no sense. Like i said... you talk, just to talk 

Where the hell did you pull these 'before update' rates? :D

If you're here just to whine, then as i said, please continue...

5 minutes ago, aggony said:

This comment makes no sense. Like i said... you talk, just to talk 

Any Old player will tell you L2Wiki is for Innova/4Game... some information is Valid(or close) for our version too, but some information is completely irrelevant for our version(still L2wiki is the closest we have, so you need to figure out when it is theSame/similar/notEvenClose)

25 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

Any Old player will tell you L2Wiki is for Innova/4Game... some information is Valid(or close) for our version too, but some information is completely irrelevant for our version(still L2wiki is the closest we have, so you need to figure out when it is theSame/similar/notEvenClose)

as far as i remember l2wiki is the source we all use to get informed regarding everything about l2. Correct me if i am wrong but from exp tables, to enchant rates, to combining stats/rates, were always the same, now where is the point of arguing on something we all know will be the same?

9 minutes ago, aggony said:

as far as i remember l2wiki is the source we all use to get informed regarding everything about l2. Correct me if i am wrong but from exp tables, to enchant rates, to combining stats/rates, was always the same, now where is the point of arguing on something we all know will be the same?

the wiki is like ~90% accurate to our version.

As far as the enchant rates listed, i assume those to be correct.  However, i have 0 trust that NCwest doesnt adjust those rates behind the scene for our region. conspiracy theory sure, but i have no faith in them as a company to not price gouge us any way they can.  they are not required to post the rates by law, nor are they required to match core or korea's rates.  i have no proof of any of this, just my opinion after 15+ years of this game and seeing how different events push out the same items at different rates for the servers/regions.

edit: perfect example of this is cloaks not being on the wiki, bc they dont exist outside of here and japan. i whole heartedly think they adjusted the success rates on cloaks inbetween events.  they adjusted the agathion enchant success for an event. thinking they cant or wouldn't do the same at any time to benefit their bottom line is crazy, especially when they have 0 requirements to be transparent with the customer about those mechanics/rates.

• L2 Team
39 minutes ago, gags said:

@Juji

Please put some more clearance on exp tables ,

P.s. afc I will get ignored but worth to try :)

We are not allowed to post XP tables.

4 minutes ago, Laran said:

The ranking system has gone weird. It had shouldn't been changed in anything. What's happened?

The rankings information changed after the XP requirements were reduced, but the rankings will be fixed as players login.

IMHO does not makes sense we being kept at the same level we were.

We have invested time and money (by getting boosts) to achieve some exp number (E.G: 3 ntrillions) if this xp number means we are upwards on level by the new table we would get immediate benefit, not needing to buy new boosts or invest more time to reach a XP quantity we already achieved.

To keep us on the same level with the new table they will need to reduce the gained Exp from all chars below 110.