Conguero, Neutron

Truffle

I'm being punished for NCwest's mistakes, I guess its quitting time. I really don't have anything to say as my time and money has been wasted for nothing. I want refunds and compensation.

WTS stage 3 Antharas Fighter in Chronos, GL to everyone.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCWEST has to address this,
because NCWEST helps some and bleeps others or they do for both or do it for anyone.
the same to recover enchanted and broken weapon, or transfer items to other chars.
Ees begins to help everyone or stop helping each other ....

so you circumvented the system, got help from gm's in it, got called out on it bring BS, then they fixed their screw up, and its their fault, not yours. its no different than you getting banned for botting/scripting on zaken, you thought you could buy your way out.  people like you are why this game has lost so many "good" people who wanted to play. cheat and then cry about it, i hope you get a good lawyer, and they bring up the old stuff in court too. qqmore

28 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Anyone know a good lawyer?

Get real clown. From what your own clannies were bragging last night, you lied and were fraudulent to get this "service" in the first place.

"Accidentally Clicked" LMFAO.  I wish i could "accidentally" round up 3 Trillion adena worth in mats, "accidentally" walk to an NPC, and "accidentally" click to upgrade a weapon. Oh and "accidentally" make a 37 min video bragging about it.

Edit: So it appears Weiner was just lieing. noted ^^ .  Either way you still profitied nearly 500bil in mats out of this ordeal, so i cant say I dont think you havent been fairly compensated for your "loss of time".

Truffle has a good point here, actually.  With Conguero admitting that the first GM was at fault, and if what has been said of the circumstances is true, Truffle conducted himself in good faith.  The fault is entirely on the 1st GM's actions, and to Truffle, he seemingly is being punished.  Which would not be the case if not for the fallibility of the 1st GM.  Some reasonable compensation would be expected in a "normal" scenario.

Good luck with a case, if you get to discovery give me a call!  Will work pro bono!

you knew the red libra event was coming, i call bs, you didnt know the exact date but you clicked after they announced it was coming, and unless your a fool, i dont think one of the strongest players on the server wouldnt read the announcements. btw this one was May 31

ANNOUNCEMENTS

June 2018 Preview

Announcements | May 31, 2018

Hello all,

Here’s a quick peek ahead at some of the things in store for Lineage II toward the latter half of June.

Red Libra Returns

• Red Libra, Red Libra, Red Libra! The beloved Red Libra event will return later this month and run for four weeks.

XP Boost Event for High-Level Players

• A New XP Boost event for higher-level players from level 99~105+ is planned. The XP/SP boost event will focus on several different level ranges for 99+ rather than blanket boost to all levels.

Freya’s Summer Shopping Bag

• Stay cool this summer with an all-new Freya’s Shopping bag promotion with even hotter rewards!

Server Merge for Freya to Naia (June 27)

• The Freya server is currently planned to be consolidated into the Naia server on Wednesday, June 27. More details will be released next week on how the transition will be handled.

Many of you have been asking for the server merge and the Red Libra event. Now the time is nearly upon us! Head to the official forums to join the discussion

Yours,

The Lineage II Team

Was no fowl play from me, I asked they granted and allowed me to use this weapon for 3 weeks.. Allowed me to create a toon which is now 105/104, I spent probably a thousand dollars on, 100's of billions of Adena not even counting what I spent on the Lindvior Fragment and I guess we shouldn't mention the hundreds of hours invested either.

@Conguero @Neutron@Juji

Your decision is only resulting in more spenders, more players quitting your game. I wish you the best of luck with whatevers left here. :) 

you got over and thought you were good, people were petitioning it for weeks they finally admitted the mistake, you thought you were clear and got over. no different from someone robbing a store then coming back to spend the money when the owners of the store didnt know they were cheated yet.

now you've invested so much into this fraud, you screwed yourself in the process. maybe should have waited a few weeks more before gloating about how you cheated the system, and maybe no one would have noticed, but your too much a braggard for that

Last nail in the coffin for this game. You clowns just lost one of the top spenders and more will follow. This after you guys are down to two servers, will be one server by end of year probably. Glad I cashed out last summer, before prices plummet after this. 

Fact of the matter is that a simple request was made, as outlined above in the screenshots. NCSoft said, sure, no problem. Decisions and $$ followed what NCSoft did. Undoing it is bleep poor customer service, you dont punish players because your team messed up, you punish your team. The bottom line is that the customer support is atrocious, neglectful, and has been (this is just one issue of thousands). 

8 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Was no fowl play from me, I asked they granted and allowed me to use this weapon for 3 weeks.. Allowed me to create a toon which is now 105/104, I spent probably a thousand dollars on, 100's of billions of Adena not even counting what I spent on the Lindvior Fragment and I guess we shouldn't mention the hundreds of hours invested either.

@Conguero @Neutron@Juji

Your decision is only resulting in more spenders, more players quitting your game. I wish you the best of luck with whatevers left here. :) 

You profited over 500b in mats from this whole thing, plus 10 claws, and you still have the toon.  Dont act like you havent been compensated.  Justice has been served even if it wasn't the most fair way to go about it.

Archived