Conguero, Neutron

Truffle

Sorry Jordan why you don't simply say heya folks pep made his stage 3 imho pep is a nab i'm a pro and i couldn't tolerate he was better than me whatsoever?

When I saw the new event i though to a joke and it resulted to be the worst scam in ncwest history even though beeing in the same clan with shinjiriu as a teacher ... well ... scamming it's like breathing.

It's so simple. I would have done the same with the only difference that i would have given the claws to zuzu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Truffle said:

If I quit I'd be letting NCwest stupidity win and most importantly you and your group of clowns.

I wonder why you cry. The moment you push the agree button on the login(eula) screen, you agree that you dont own any of your items, its ncsoft property and they can do w/e they want with them. Or you cant read properly ? xD

1st of all as I posted else where it's against NC forum rules to disclose support ticket details in this way - I got many temp bans that way in the past, just saying ;)

2ndly let me repost what I wrote on Rochand on this subject

Yeah that's what I was saying in global shout as well last nite, how many of the claws to make that stage 3 came from MS aka Zureil and how many did Truffle give back for Zu to make finally his own dragon weapon?

Classic greed the root of all evil case...

Also hilarious that those MS lemmings posting on official forums claims it's Nova that posted & petitioned when it literally was everyone the GM's ever refused a request..  very naive to think such double faced behavior wouldn't trigger extreme reactions..

add the fact Truffle bragged about it all, first the making of the stage 3 and then the con he pulled on NCWest & making another stage 2 weapon as HTH is nothing but his proxy- all that together shows only blatant arrogance and a serious messed up attitude imo

now keep on flaming and have a nice day ;)

ROFL.....so people are angry that a GM fixed a mistake?  Truffle and company complaining nova came together and mass petitioned?....as if MS hasn't mass petitioned in the past.  Before you deny it, I remember all of the MS shouts making fun of some nova members being unable to shout because they were mass petitioned.  How long before these so-called quitters will come back and pay for the next event?  I predict 2 weeks....LOL

2 hours ago, weinerthezon said:

The petition on its face had a ton of merit, which is why 5 GMs review the ticket and agreed to downgrade the fists. Had dragon weapon fragments been announced when the freya bag announcement was made, the fists would have never been upgraded to stage 3 in the first place. GMs deliberated and made the correct decision to honor a downgrade to Truffle. The problem is the other side mobilized together out of hatred and fear of facing equal gear to their own just months prior. They then agreed to mass petition as one with a major server power and 7 pet clans to reverse the decision. NCsoft should had held to the first decision, and not got involved in server politics. They just opened Pandora's box and I am truly frightened by what is about to be released. More importantly ncsoft just sent a message that if we all petition the same thing with 100s of people and cry endlessly for weeks, they will listen to us. 

GM's made a decision, alright, but a correct one? By their own rules it's stated that all items in the game have the same value from outside point of view, which is nothing, no matter how much 'effort' and money you poured into it. So many players in the game know the standard support response for those cases when they do something that it wasn't by accident. This has been the case for many years. In this scenario it's plain and simple a case of favoritism.

The other side, whoever they are, had a natural reaction to this situation. Being on the other side I'm sure you would have done the same, not out of fear and hatred as you portray them but because of injustice and breaking some rules that for so long this game has imposed on everyone.

Let the ingame rivalries aside for a bit and you can see what it is, a case of favoritism. The 'other side' can agree that this guy Truffle is not really the one to be blamed here. I'm sure that through the years thousands of players asked for different things from GM's through support but they got denied, and got things changed only when they really did something stupid by accident. This was not one of those accident incidents but it's one of those cases when the GM's didn't deny the request and actually agreed. I agree that here they opened Pandora's box.

12 hours ago, Truffle said:

I'm being punished for NCwest's mistakes, I guess its quitting time. I really don't have anything to say as my time and money has been wasted for nothing. I want refunds and compensation.

WTS stage 3 Antharas Fighter in Chronos, GL to everyone.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tsoukalas+takis&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi72PXgpJzcAhUPKywKHa8ZDOcQ_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=512#imgdii=DxFd-vpnszMavM:&imgrc=YAWU8BZV32E8wM:

i dont understand whers the problem, didnt u make a lot of profit out of this?+u tried out a lvl 2 bow for 2-3weeks/ just ask your self if u could go back u would do it again knowing the result? would u quit if they told u no in the first place?

btw no so many dweaps out ther they could have made it a 1 time thing and changed other ppls weaps and evry1 happy.

3 hours ago, Truffle said:

Quick check and the GM's can see 90% of the people complaining coming from Nova and Nova ally. Anyways it doesn't matter I will destroy you guys with the fists np :D

The quitter , the cheater ,the toddler ,the revenger .. Ladies and gentleman ... the almighty "champ" is here to stay !

So truffle makes ONE TRILLION adena out of this and he is the victim?

I also don't get the uproar, he had his fists downgraded, zuriel asked for the CLAN CLAWS back, and truffle told him to bleep off. You guys in ms realise he was stealing from you basically right?

Hows the loot share when truffle is farming raids? 

Maybe I should make another post/gm that it's unfair that truffle got the keep the trillion adena? Would that help out? 

How much more compensation do you guys is fair for truffle to get? Because one trillion adena is A LOT.

As for the mass petitioning aspect, truffle was bragging, in hero shout that its good to be truffle to get gms to do stuff. How do you guys think the rest of the server (not just nova) felt about that? Do you think that they were elated to see truffle speaking like that? The best part of this, is the fact that MS members were actually GMING truffle as well. Don't believe me, don't care.

So is truffle quitting, is wiener quitting, is there a mass exodus or just a bunch of four year olds screaming when they are told they can't have a candy bar? 

6 minutes ago, Oeste said:

ROFL, wow.!.. worst lawyer ever.... this is a joke right?

Nope. If you're client is lying he will lie in front of the court and

you, as an attorney, will get imprisoned for outraging the court or

your client will sue you because you didn't told him to don't lie in front of the court.

Dear Oeste that's why kids, i spent only 1.000 usd (x second), can't stand in front of a court without their parents.

Beeing said that i don't even play on chronos anymore yeah you need to call jordan's parents and talk to them.

I don't understand Nova's obsession about whether or not to give Zureill the Dragon Claws back. I don't see what this has to do with any of the actions between NCsoft and Truffle in this Topic. It shows how stupid you all really are. Your boss gives you a bonus for your hard work. He comes back a month later and claims your bonus back. Will you do the same and give it back what has already been spend? Hell no. Given is gone. It does not matter who, or for what reasons took the Dragon Claws. It has been undone by the GM's, yet you are still crying like the little kids you are in multiple Lineage 2 Forums? I lolled. Nova as Clan rather gives someone Dragon Claws and extra resources to upgrade from Stage 0 to Stage 3 and meanwhile months later he is in a different Clan on a different Server? I don't hear anyone speak about that type of loyalty.

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

Your boss gives you a bonus for your hard work. He comes back a month later and claims your bonus back. Will you do the same and give it back what has already been spend? Hell no. Given is gone.

Correct me if I am wrong but

- you aren't zureil

- you're not MS clan leader

- Truffle was supposed to be a MS member when the scandal arised

- If your clan leader says to you give us (us to ms clan and no to me aka zuzu) the claws i gave you all you need to do is to say "yes sir" otherwise you aren't in a clan anymore

- I bet you don't know how much time a normal clan needs to farm 120 dragon claws

Dudooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttt

explain please.

• L2 Team

Please don't direct thread titles to NCSOFT staff members.

From the forum Code of Conduct:

Using the words "NCSOFT", "NCWest", "GM", or any community team members' names in a thread topic
We understand that everyone would like NCSOFT to read and acknowledge his or her post; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help the threads visibility. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to be closed or deleted.

The subject of this thread is also already active in the thread to which I responded yesterday. It doesn't need a separate one.

Thanks.

Archived