Forums

Conguero, Neutron

Truffle

7 minutes ago, j_m_vic said:

you decided to click prior to libra, not anyone else and the gm should not have changed anything which is what they announced earlier, it was a mistake to help you get one over. they fixed it.

You know that red libra doesnt allow for dragon weps to change right?

they also did not announce that dragon weps would be included in the freya shopping bag event..........

I am loving this, i knew the GMs in this game were very unqualified to run such a game.  But i honestly did not expect them to make such a mess.

borninhell should just give his bow to truffle cuz my man you honestly cannot use it. Or was that lindvior bow i saw u with the one that is from truffle?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

Last nail in the coffin for this game. You clowns just lost one of the top spenders and more will follow. This after you guys are down to two servers, will be one server by end of year probably. Glad I cashed out last summer, before prices plummet after this. 

None gives a damn, if they close servers, i hardly spent anything on this game.

stop thinking ur super important or skilled because you spend a fortune on a dying game.

if ncwest closes there are a hundred different platforms i can play this game on lol. Seriously hardly anything changed for most players. We just move on, while whales are regretting the fortune they dropped on the game.

KEEPING A GAME ALIVE SHOULD NEVER EVER BE A CONCERN OF THE PLAYERS. 

If it is, perhaps you need a break

Company is consistently NOT new player friendly or current "casual player" friendly with it's events and general gameplay.

Player base continues to stagnate.

"At least we have these whales"

NCSoft's variable stances on things change from petition to petition.

This finally affects a whale.

NCWest shareholder's faces:

batPWzs.jpg

9 minutes ago, Winona said:

Company is consistently NOT new player friendly or current "casual player" friendly with it's events and general gameplay.

Player base continues to stagnate.

"At least we have these whales"

NCSoft's variable stances on things change from petition to petition.

This finally affects a whale.

NCWest shareholder's faces:

batPWzs.jpg

First time that gms touch a wale indeed . I can’t imagine what would happen if truffle was a regular player . Probably the players would have been banned in spot  because the gm made a mistake . 

31 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Was no fowl play from me, I asked they granted and allowed me to use this weapon for 3 weeks.. Allowed me to create a toon which is now 105/104, I spent probably a thousand dollars on, 100's of billions of Adena not even counting what I spent on the Lindvior Fragment and I guess we shouldn't mention the hundreds of hours invested either.

@Conguero @Neutron@Juji

Your decision is only resulting in more spenders, more players quitting your game. I wish you the best of luck with whatevers left here. :) 

lmao the tears

• Strike 1: Reading Bad News in the Online News Paper (L2 Forums) before communcating with the affected Player is very low standard even for NCsoft;
  • Strike 2: Refunding only 1.000 Gemstone (R-grade), while NCoins, Adena and alot more items and resources were being consumed on a couple of new Characters while being allowed to use the Stage 2 Lindvior Thrower for nearly three weeks, due to GM decision, is another low blow by NCsoft;
  • Strike 3: Allowing this DRAMA to continu for nearly three weeks has a, and I quote from Conguero himself, a even larger negative impact on this community, whatever the decision might be, there are only losers in here.

It's a fact that this can't be Truffle's mistake. Since a GM allowed a simple question - reimbursement. Another GM dicontinued it. Conguero spread the word before Truffle even took notice himself. It took them nearly three weeks to decide what to do, or not to do. This reason alone is very much disturbing, when things like Conguero said, which impact the community more negatively, should be addressed within hours, not weeks or almost a month!

It's a fact, that more BIG spenders will leave this game now, just over the course of these actions between NCwest Leadership and their own Support Service, all in a lifespan of nearly three horrible weeks.

You read and decide the outcome based on all those facts. NCwest Support .....

Time to abandon ship. Unless NCwest decides to come with a huge promiss, improvement and change towards the Dragon Claw situation they have created themselves, no matter what Player owes a Dragon Claw weapon of any Stage. They owe us now.

1 minute ago, Infami said:

Revenue is going to drop by 50% if you guys dont fix this. Mass quit incoming. 

Alot of 'Whales' in Discord & Whatsapp saying they are quitting, unless NCwest comes with a much better solution. Since there are only losing sides right now. Knowing NCwest it will take another two weeks for them to respond properly again.

5 minutes ago, Infami said:

Revenue is going to drop by 50% if you guys dont fix this. Mass quit incoming. 

1 minute ago, CoffeeTime said:

Alot of 'Whales' in Discord & Whatsapp saying they are quitting, unless NCwest comes with a much better solution. Since there are only losing sides right now. Knowing NCwest it will take another two weeks for them to respond properly again.

vRe67sq.jpg

9 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:
  • Strike 2: Refunding only 1.000 Gemstone (R-grade), while NCoins, Adena and alot more items and resources were being consumed on a couple of new Characters while being allowed to use the Stage 2 Lindvior Thrower for nearly three weeks, due to GM decision, is another low blow by NCsoft;

Sorry! my First estimates were severely underestimated!

He profited the following:

• 10 claws = 250b?
  • 3870 Weapon Fragments = 150-200b
  • 3870 Wires = 150-200b
  • 3870 Cokes = 150-200b
  • 2018 Elcyum = 241b
  • 3280 GE = 18b
  • -1000 r(gems) - THAT WERE RETURNED!

TOTAL = over 1 Trillion adena!

Side Note: Considering the Screenshots Truffle has provided us about the original Support Ticket. Where you can see there are multiple GM's that have responded in this Ticket. This automatically means the fault can't be that simple, one GM's fault, but a complete TEAM of GM's, atleast two maybe more who agreed to this orignal change !!!!!!

This is exausting indeed Conguero. :(

1 minute ago, Mutch84 said:

Just move on. It's a game. "Snow flakes"

Then why bother mass petitioning about weapon reversal in the first place? Bottom line is that nova has cried and begged so much that GMs had to actually come back to the issue.

You guys keep crying nova mass gmd. Several people gmed to get THE SAME TREATMENT as truffle.

I feel like you guys are too upset (qq) to actually read what people are saying. 

Truffle also ran his mouth about "how to get gms to do you favors you gotta be truffle" How do you think every other player in the game who has asked for a gm to do something and gets told no? Not only nova people would be upset about this. 

Archived