Conguero, Neutron

Truffle

2 hours ago, Truffle said:

I'm being punished for NCwest's mistakes, I guess its quitting time. I really don't have anything to say as my time and money has been wasted for nothing. I want refunds and compensation.

WTS stage 3 Antharas Fighter in Chronos, GL to everyone.

Isn't Truffle's fault, there aren't cheat in ask.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Infami said:

Revenue is going to drop by 50% if you guys dont fix this. Mass quit incoming. 

relax 

37 minutes ago, weinerthezon said:

Gms playing server politics. what is l2 official become? private server? petition to win. game is over unless GMs fix this fast.

wasn't that truffle guy who first attempted to petition/open ticket for downgrade? what is l2 official become ? petition to win ? 

Unfortunately NcSoft fail again...I dont think Its the company it self but the Gms who supose to manage the game.

Hime,Neutron and Conquero should be replace with fresh blood....This situation escalade too much. If they made a proper  announcement regarding this event this would never hapent....but they are busy to "mute" players on forum instead of make a calendar with events that have huge impact :).

I wonder...the company is blind or what? Since they came in our life number of players has reduce with more then 50%, when they came we had 4 servers...now we are downsize to 2...Btw have you notice Chronos its not HEAVY anymore but NORMAL/LIGHT?

You guys did bad...please have a little pride in your job and a common sense and quit....

Hello there. As everyone on rochand know this i'm a lawyer.

The first thing a lawyer will notice is this

4 hours ago, Truffle said:

I spent probably a thousand dollars on, 100's of billions of Adena

4 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

Last nail in the coffin for this game. You clowns just lost one of the top spenders and more will follow.

The first suggestion. Never lie to your lawyer.

Who spends less on ncwest is paying from 1.500 to 3.000 x event.

We are talking about a bunch of kids who tests events with multiple grands. When they play for real we are talking about hundreds of thousand of dollars.

Second of all no one forced you to click multiple times.

You clicked to upgrade the fists, you clicked to record a video, you clicked to render it, you clicked to upload it, you clicked to link it on here.

As pope pointed out you scammed a GM ending up with more than one trillion (really we are speaking about $) of profit.

Then you come here to cry out you been punished.

In the real world the scammers are beeing punished.

Finally you talked as to be banned for using a 3rd party program while playing on zaken would be normal.

I wasn't banned, Yidao wasn't banned, Draecke wasn't banned, mixa wasn't banned, and the list goes on for years.

A cheater is a cheater and a clan of cheater is a clan of cheaters.

That beeing said if you pay a lawyer enough you can go in front of a court

just to be punished furthermore.

NCwest is doing a mistake x second. You're complaining because they did the first right thing since 2008.

33 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Who spends less on ncwest is paying from 1.500 to 3.000 x event.

...ending up with more than one trillion (really we are speaking about $) of profit

LOL you are insane.

If you really would be a lawyer, your clients would sooo end up in jail....

5 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

Last nail in the coffin for this game. You clowns just lost one of the top spenders and more will follow. This after you guys are down to two servers, will be one server by end of year probably. Glad I cashed out last summer, before prices plummet after this. 

Truffle been bragging about how he doesn't purchase NCoin (anymore?), he farms anything he needs. 

I think we're good. 

27 minutes ago, Darth1ord said:

LOL you are insane.

If you really would be a lawyer, your clients would sooo end up in jail....

It's funny you've posted it Darth.

May I ask you how much did you spent on the last circlets promo?

There are plenty of posts and I can link everyone of it of ppl who spent more than 1k usd ending up with nothing but a circlet +0 or +1.

The thing went worldwide.

Now Truffle has all the top end game gear and 1+1 makes 2 in my coutry.

Maybe in MS world it makes -20 aka refund me.

As for the lawyer i don't know how it works in the usa but in europe and everywhere else if someone is patetically lying the first thing a lawyer has to do is to kick an as s out of his door.

This is my last reply about this subject

LOLNCWestLOL.

You guys are acting like as if the exact same thing happened to Nova or any other clan in a different server (e.g. MAX/DH), nothing would have happened to them because "omg favoritism". Grow up, this "mass exodus" from the "whales" in MS is just another cry for attention like most of these posts.

It's a very unfortunate situation for NCWest now, lose/lose whatever they do.

Truffle's Ticket was really nothing more than a nice question and I can imagine he was surprised that this GM probably had a good day and wanted to be nice, without really understanding the consequences of his agreement/interference.

- If NCW wouldn't have revised this mistake, everyone else would rightfully demand the same service. Understandable.
- Now that NCW did revise their mistake, they did it much too late, as Truffel invested in a lot of other stuff to make best use that new Dragon weapon.

What NC West should do now:
- track everything Truffel has spent for the Bow (Lind. fragment, xp boosts for new char, other gear for the YUL), take all of that away and fully refund all NC Coins and Adena spent and also give enough extra as compensation for the lost time/effort to make Truffel feel it at least was "worth it" somehow.

For Truffel I hope that no "outside business" was involved in anything concerning his YUL equip. Because if there was, NCW should simply perma ban.

special dedication for @Truffle:

what u need to understand buddy is you cannot own ncsoft, and you must obey the rules, like everybody else. ur not the "daddy", your the mouse and ncsoft the cat who plays with you. ur few kk $ are nothing compared to milions of bucks earned by the enormous whale ncsoft from all, compared to this ur just a tinny silver fish. 

I mean, after collecting all those materials, the guy could have just waited for the Dragons to actually DROP a good fragment, but I guess playing the game is not what we do here, right? I mean, that's how all the other Dragon Weapons have been made prior to this event and MS should know because they crafted the Fists... oh wait, they didn't, they were bought... ah but the crafted the Valakas Dagg... oh wait, my mistake again, also bought, well... point is, the Fragment could fall in any moment by regular gameplay, still he decided to go all the steps from collecting, crafting, recording, posting, bragging, etc...

The sole fact that they are playing the "I'm a VIP customer, I deserve VIP treatment" card or the "We are mad, We quit" card, shows that they have no further argument. Yes, the petition was clean, but the decision was faulty and it is a good thing they reverted that and close the case for good, so nobody gets this service anymore. Everything invested in leveling the new char is there, furthermore, there's the benefit of the 3 weeks power level with a Stage 2 Bow, not only for Truffle but also for MS/PvE members going with him. I mean, this service is amazing! A friend of mine was a level behind me and he hit 105 before me because of that! Can anyone advise me how can I get a Stage 2 Dragon Weapon for 3 weeks for power level and Siege purposes? You could put 30-days Dragon Weapon on Store, just like the 30-day Cloak and 30-day Boss Jewels... I should better stop giving ideas...

Anyway, what I found even more sad, is that people here have no sense of what's fair and what's not, they will just push to the side it benefits them, but I guess people is just people

Cheers to all, see ya in the battlefield

"Mimimi we will quit, mass exodus bla bla qq qq"

Yes :D You wont go anywhere cuz you all spent too much, you're too involved, and even Truffle wont quit anyway.

TDLR: dont ask special treatment next time, shiet wont happen, even if thats also Support's team fault. Ooh and last thing, the probably biggest mistake in that story is that you bought DW Fists, in first place + upgraded them. Any mental healthy people would buy/upgrade DW Fists instead of waiting to get a caster, retrib, bow? Your egocentrism leaded you where you are. You badly wanted ur fists lvl 3 to say "Hi, im the daddy".  Well, you got ur fists stage 3 straight back in face.

Wonder why not give the claws to zureil for him to create his dragonwep........

Your ego got to you, instead of keeping quiet you were bragging about it in the server and calling people to stop crying because u were getting special treatment.

lil snowflake.

I think it's very sad how many players ignore the material at hand and don't properly reflect back and evaluate all the facts and arguments in this particular topic. You should take in account the context in which it happened, the time frame over a span of three weeks and the amount of not 1, not 2, not 3, but 5 GM's have responded to this particular reimbursement Support Ticket from Truffle. You would almost think that 90% of the GM Staff all together agreed to make this change in the first place. To be honest as casual player, it very much disturbs, actually shocking to see 5 different NCwest Staff Members / Game Masters have read, responded and agreed to make this change three weeks ago. I can't blame Truffle at all, especially due to the part where 5 Staff Members responded and agreed to the Support Ticket, excluding the ones that did read the Ticket and did not respond on this 1on1 convo. I would say WOW guys. When 5 NCwest Staff Members give the go ahead, you would say it's legit and thrustworthy right?

Alot of players in the Chronos Community and NCwest fail to realize they dont hurt just one Player, but it affects multiple players. Since it was HTH who upgraded the Lindvior Thrower fragment to Lv.1 then to Lv.2. It was removed not from Truffle's inventory, but from HTH. Truffle only downgraded the Dragon Claw weapon and traded the materials to another Player in our Community.

The whole situation has only losing sides. It's a fact whether the outcome it already negatively impacted our Community by far.

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

I think it's very sad how many players ignore the material at hand and don't properly reflect back and evaluate all the facts and arguments in this particular topic. You should take in account the context in which it happened, the time frame over a span of three weeks and the amount of not 1, not 2, not 3, but 5 GM's have responded to this particular reimbursement Support Ticket from Truffle. You would almost think that 90% of the GM Staff all together agreed to make this change in the first place. To be honest as casual player, it very much disturbs, actually shocking to see 5 different NCwest Staff Members / Game Masters have read, responded and agreed to make this change three weeks ago. I can't blame Truffle at all, especially due to the part where 5 Staff Members responded and agreed to the Support Ticket, excluding the ones that did read the Ticket and did not respond on this 1on1 convo. I would say WOW guys. When 5 NCwest Staff Members give the go ahead, you would say it's legit and thrustworthy right?

Alot of players in the Chronos Community and NCwest fail to realize they dont hurt just one Player, but it affects multiple players. Since it was HTH who upgraded the Lindvior Thrower fragment to Lv.1 then to Lv.2. It was removed not from Truffle's inventory, but from HTH. Truffle only downgraded the Dragon Claw weapon and traded the materials to another Player in our Community.

The whole situation has only losing sides. It's a fact whether the outcome it already negatively impacted our Community by far.

The petition on its face had a ton of merit, which is why 5 GMs review the ticket and agreed to downgrade the fists. Had dragon weapon fragments been announced when the freya bag announcement was made, the fists would have never been upgraded to stage 3 in the first place. GMs deliberated and made the correct decision to honor a downgrade to Truffle. The problem is the other side mobilized together out of hatred and fear of facing equal gear to their own just months prior. They then agreed to mass petition as one with a major server power and 7 pet clans to reverse the decision. NCsoft should had held to the first decision, and not got involved in server politics. They just opened Pandora's box and I am truly frightened by what is about to be released. More importantly ncsoft just sent a message that if we all petition the same thing with 100s of people and cry endlessly for weeks, they will listen to us. 

5 minutes ago, weinerthezon said:

The petition on its face had a ton of merit, which is why 5 GMs review the ticket and agreed to downgrade the fists. Had dragon weapon fragments been announced when the freya bag announcement was made, the fists would have never been upgraded to stage 3 in the first place. GMs deliberated and made the correct decision to honor a downgrade to Truffle. The problem is the other side mobilized together out of hatred and fear of facing equal gear to their own just months prior. They then agreed to mass petition as one with a major server power and 7 pet clans to reverse the decision. NCsoft should had held to the first decision, and not got involved in server politics. They just opened Pandora's box and I am truly frightened by what is about to be released. More importantly ncsoft just sent a message that if we all petition the same thing with 100s of people and cry endlessly for weeks, they will listen to us. 

I could not have said it better myself. GJ

14 minutes ago, weinerthezon said:

I couldn't agree more, there's no claiming this was a mistake. Also They deliberated for days with several GM's.

bf88a67bdcc6df90693f56ca0694a185.png

3 minutes ago, ZooArcher said:

Its a miracle!!!

He has decided to not quit!!

So fake threats to ncsoft, and to the rest of us...who dont deserve fair treatment.. yay, glad your staying.. doubt i made your list to send some gear to anyways..

If I quit I'd be letting NCwest stupidity win and most importantly you and your group of clowns.

Archived