Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FatherFortuitous

Ruler's Ring of Authority Stack?

Recommended Posts

I saw the answer to this somewhere, but I forget where, so I'll ask again. Does Ruler's Ring of Authority stack with...?

1. Ring of Authority

2. Ring of Truth

3. Ring of Truth-Seeker

4. Ring of Creation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    203
4 hours ago, FatherFortuitous said:

I saw the answer to this somewhere, but I forget where, so I'll ask again. Does Ruler's Ring of Authority stack with...?

1. Ring of Authority

2. Ring of Truth

3. Ring of Truth-Seeker

4. Ring of Creation

Yes they stack, as long as it's not 2 exactly the same rings eg. Ring of Authority + Ring of Authority won't stack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    287

not quite: ring authority & ring truth or it's seeker versions don't stack either

only creation & final stage rings stack or a mix of seeker & authority stack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    203
On 13/07/2018 at 5:03 PM, Draecke said:

not quite: ring authority & ring truth or it's seeker versions don't stack either

only creation & final stage rings stack or a mix of seeker & authority stack

Creation and Authority do stack too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    287

that's true, forgot that part - basically creation ring will stack with any other of those rings

btw for daggers & archers and maybe even mages next update all will be using the 30 days Olympiad ring as that one is kinda overpowered nuts and good news it's totally ingame obtainable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xNugz    0
4 minutes ago, Draecke said:

that's true, forgot that part - basically creation ring will stack with any other of those rings

btw for daggers & archers and maybe even mages next update all will be using the 30 days Olympiad ring as that one is kinda overpowered nuts and good news it's totally ingame obtainable

Whats this new Olympiad Ring?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    287

go check EU/RU forums or wait for NCWest to start doing their job as it's a disgrace how bad they're at communicating.. we're the last Region to get the next update and there's no news or anything about it yet here..

I will give you a hint thou as why it's nuts, it gives bonus to skill power..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replies. I did not know about the Olympiad rings. I'm suddenly regretting not converting my mostly dormant 103 summoner into an archer last week. 

Edited by FatherFortuitous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×