Urgent improvement request

1. Please fix all skills on monster mode so it cannot be flag by anyone flag standing next to pve group

2. Pk system needs to be revised to have penalty when someone pk someone

3. Auction system needs to have unlimited time listing until sold and no fees for listing or selling. Ncsoft doesn't need adena

4. Perhaps allow players to list items for real money then ncsoft could charge a percentage once sold only, no fees for listing. Give players a chance to make money, and you will make alot more money for ncsoft

5. Clan system needs to have a timer for clan members who doesn't log on for number of days

6. Clan leader could set auto remove if clan member doesn't log on for certain days

7. All the older grade armor and weapon should it be remove from game? It's kinda useless. Can you replace it with r grade gear?

8. You need dragon/curse armor to balance with the weapon damage

9. Every town should have auction house npc, warehouse npc and all similar npc next to each other by gatekeeper for easy access

10. Double the number of monsters so people dont fight over spot

11. Coal mine should be up to level 130 also

12. All special zone monsters should be counted for all exalted quest

13. Create more exalted quest level and rewards

14. Create more exp zones for 105-110; there are many useless low-level zone unuse

15. Dead players with salvation cannot be disconnected after one hour of dead, or take it out and dont disconnect players if they die over 1 hour, its very hassle to log back again with nc launcher has many issues to log in

16. Increase team to 9 instead of 7

17. Put back 35 heroes classes per server system, but olympiad will compete with all server for points

18. Provide auto attack in olympiad and auto buff setting

19. Take out weight for all shots

20. Combine all basic buff into one buff so players can have the rest of the buff slot for personal buff

21. Provide passive skills enchant ability

22. Increase menu to 5 level not 4

23. Provide a lock menu so when we log multiple account on one screen we dont have to reset the screen every time

24 pc mode should be able to target two way war, also have a macro command to target clan name

25. Jump skill should be able to jump into someone who dies for ez rez

26. Provide clan skill to summon all party members; clan leader have the skill to summon all clan members to his/her location

26. Clan hall should provide more usefull functions

27. Allow each pc to load up to 5 clients without leaving nc launcher and relaunch it

28. Giran luxury npc should provide better weapon and armor not those useless c-b-a grade one

29. Allows all previous untradeable items to be tradeable and sellable

30. Upgrade all dragon/curse fragment into stage 1 and increase all dragon/curse weapon to stage 5

31. Auto follow system needs to improve even if skills are on auto use, it should be able to auto follow without stopping, it is annoying when toon stops because of auto skills

32. Game tend to crash or disconnect alot, fix it please

I hope someone from ncsoft could discuss these important issues to improve the game experience. I played for over 14 years with l2.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• PhoenixMitra changed the title to Urgent improvement request
  • 4 months later...
On 12/15/2020 at 5:09 AM, AlaniaTheWarlord said:

1. Please fix all skills on monster mode so it cannot be flag by anyone flag standing next to pve group :D No reasson for that, just don't be afk

2. Pk system needs to be revised to have penalty when someone pk someone :D There is penalty, Einhasad Observation debuff

3. Auction system needs to have unlimited time listing until sold and no fees for listing or selling. Ncsoft doesn't need adena :D Not even in real life auctions have unlimited time, so unlikely

4. Perhaps allow players to list items for real money then ncsoft could charge a percentage once sold only, no fees for listing. Give players a chance to make money, and you will make alot more money for ncsoft :D Interesting but also unlikely, that is how Diablo 3 got screwed

5. Clan system needs to have a timer for clan members who doesn't log on for number of days :D Interesting but also unlikely, many ppl don't log so often because they have a life

6. Clan leader could set auto remove if clan member doesn't log on for certain days :D Unlikely. That is one of clan leader duties, to invite and to expel

7. All the older grade armor and weapon should it be remove from game? It's kinda useless. Can you replace it with r grade gear? :D Unlikely, there are appeareance stones that use those old items on new ones. For weapons is another story

8. You need dragon/curse armor to balance with the weapon damage :D Interesting

9. Every town should have auction house npc, warehouse npc and all similar npc next to each other by gatekeeper for easy access :D You want the mobs to be relocated near gatekeeper too? Just use your mouse and click to walk a few steps

10. Double the number of monsters so people dont fight over spot :D Interesting, but ppl will always fight for spots

11. Coal mine should be up to level 130 also :D Interesting, but better assign a new area for higher players and you would name them like "Storm Isle", "Isle of Souls", "Field of Crisis", "Primeval Isle", "Tower of Insolence" or "Otherworldly Atelia Refinery"... I just created such names, you can suggest others ^^

12. All special zone monsters should be counted for all exalted quest :D Unlikley, higher quests needs specific high monsters, otherwise we all will be killing just Elpys (Do Elpys still exist by the way?)

13. Create more exalted quest level and rewards :D Interesting and probably on next updates there will be new exalted quests, as latest expansions have brought new ones until now

14. Create more exp zones for 105-110; there are many useless low-level zone unuse :D Interesting and agree with that

15. Dead players with salvation cannot be disconnected after one hour of dead, or take it out and dont disconnect players if they die over 1 hour, its very hassle to log back again with nc launcher has many issues to log in :D Unlikely. That was implemented to deal with the actual overcrowded population, better automatically log out after an hour than having hundreds of AFK dead people causing queue slots to login for the ones that really want to play

16. Increase team to 9 instead of 7 :D Why?

17. Put back 35 heroes classes per server system, but olympiad will compete with all server for points :D Again... why?

18. Provide auto attack in olympiad and auto buff setting :D Olympiad origin is to test your skills in fighting others, not to test how you see your toon fight automaticaly. You don't want an Olympiad you want an episode of WWE while eating popcorn

19. Take out weight for all shots :D Interesting and agree

20. Combine all basic buff into one buff so players can have the rest of the buff slot for personal buff :D Already implemented, they are called "Melody" buffs as in the past you had the ones like "Might", "Empower", "Acumen" and so on

21. Provide passive skills enchant ability :D Interesting and agree

22. Increase menu to 5 level not 4 :D Already implemented, you actually can configure up to 20 menu bars, just use ALT+F1 to F10 to access the first 10 quickly

23. Provide a lock menu so when we log multiple account on one screen we dont have to reset the screen every time :D Don't understand, need more details

24 pc mode should be able to target two way war, also have a macro command to target clan name :D First half don't understand, second half unlikely as it is not possible to target an entire clan :P

25. Jump skill should be able to jump into someone who dies for ez rez :D Already implemented an alternative for ez rez, "Feather of Blessing" or the buff healers have that do the same

26. Provide clan skill to summon all party members; clan leader have the skill to summon all clan members to his/her location :D Already implemented, "Clan Summon LVL 1"

26. Clan hall should provide more usefull functions :D For example...

27. Allow each pc to load up to 5 clients without leaving nc launcher and relaunch it :D Half implemented, you can change launcher settings to autoclose upon entering game. And 5 clients vs 3 is unlikely at the moment as that will just cause even higher crowded server

28. Giran luxury npc should provide better weapon and armor not those useless c-b-a grade one :D Half agree, should provide better items but C-B-A are not useless as per Appeareance stones (weapons is other story)

29. Allows all previous untradeable items to be tradeable and sellable :D Which items more specifically, there are too many to list

30. Upgrade all dragon/curse fragment into stage 1 and increase all dragon/curse weapon to stage 5 :D Already implemented, you have to gather Dragon Claws and Zariche/Akamanah Blood as main upgrade ingredient

31. Auto follow system needs to improve even if skills are on auto use, it should be able to auto follow without stopping, it is annoying when toon stops because of auto skills :D Already implemented, just put twice on macro "/target put_your_name_here" and you will have a nice puppy afk box style

32. Game tend to crash or disconnect alot, fix it please :D Fix currently being implemented... slowly, but being implemented (maybe DEV team also have lag to develop fix)

I hope someone from ncsoft could discuss these important issues to improve the game experience. I played for over 14 years with l2. :D Unlikely, that's why I, not connected to NCSoft in any way other than playing Lineage 2, is the one answering you while waiting on a queue that you want to make even longer with your little wishes ^^

On 12/15/2020 at 5:09 AM, AlaniaTheWarlord said:

1. Please fix all skills on monster mode so it cannot be flag by anyone flag standing next to pve group

3. Auction system needs to have unlimited time listing until sold and no fees for listing or selling. Ncsoft doesn't need adena

4. Perhaps allow players to list items for real money then ncsoft could charge a percentage once sold only, no fees for listing. Give players a chance to make money, and you will make alot more money for ncsoft

5. Clan system needs to have a timer for clan members who doesn't log on for number of days

6. Clan leader could set auto remove if clan member doesn't log on for certain days

7. All the older grade armor and weapon should it be remove from game? It's kinda useless. Can you replace it with r grade gear?

9. Every town should have auction house npc, warehouse npc and all similar npc next to each other by gatekeeper for easy access

14. Create more exp zones for 105-110; there are many useless low-level zone unuse

15. Dead players with salvation cannot be disconnected after one hour of dead, or take it out and dont disconnect players if they die over 1 hour, its very hassle to log back again with nc launcher has many issues to log in

17. Put back 35 heroes classes per server system, but olympiad will compete with all server for points

20. Combine all basic buff into one buff so players can have the rest of the buff slot for personal buff

23. Provide a lock menu so when we log multiple account on one screen we dont have to reset the screen every time

24 pc mode should be able to target two way war, also have a macro command to target clan name

26. Provide clan skill to summon all party members; clan leader have the skill to summon all clan members to his/her location

27. Allow each pc to load up to 5 clients without leaving nc launcher and relaunch it

28. Giran luxury npc should provide better weapon and armor not those useless c-b-a grade one

30. Upgrade all dragon/curse fragment into stage 1 and increase all dragon/curse weapon to stage 5

31. Auto follow system needs to improve even if skills are on auto use, it should be able to auto follow without stopping, it is annoying when toon stops because of auto skills

I hope someone from ncsoft could discuss these important issues to improve the game experience. I played for over 14 years with l2.

VERY NICE! 

This can move the game to another level!

Great job, mate.

On 12/15/2020 at 3:09 AM, AlaniaTheWarlord said:

1. Please fix all skills on monster mode so it cannot be flag by anyone flag standing next to pve group   Already have you have to look into your gameplay options and click npc or mob only forgot what its called.  If you are aoeing make sure its targeted aoes and no issues with flagging.

2. Pk system needs to be revised to have penalty when someone pk someone  They tried this and was exploited to get people to get gear drops, they tried many different ways, I think debuffing the pkers that have over 10 pks should go a little further making harder for them to work off Karma and getting attack not just defensive debuffs.

3. Auction system needs to have unlimited time listing until sold and no fees for listing or selling. Ncsoft doesn't need adena  They do not need the Adena but these things are called Adena sinks to drag money out of the economy to slow down inflation.

4. Perhaps allow players to list items for real money then ncsoft could charge a percentage once sold only, no fees for listing. Give players a chance to make money, and you will make alot more money for ncsoft   This is not possible unless you country lock servers as there is too many variables in an open world game somefrom Europe is trying to sell something then exchange rates etc.   Can't work.

5. Clan system needs to have a timer for clan members who doesn't log on for number of days  I been asking for this for years since started telling you the last a friend log in, the coding is there, I had it when I in other games, this only game I cannot see last time a clan member log in unless they are in my friend list.

6. Clan leader could set auto remove if clan member doesn't log on for certain days  Bad idea some people take breaks and some people are legacy clan members no need for this option.

7. All the older grade armor and weapon should it be remove from game? It's kinda useless. Can you replace it with r grade gear? They can't 1. its hard coded into game, 2. its still used in classic verison of the game 3.  People still use it for apperances 4. I for one have every bow I ever used still in my warehouse since Dgrade up.

8. You need dragon/curse armor to balance with the weapon damage No not really but putting a damage cap in would probably be better idea, they can its already coded in game as no matter the weapon or damage you cap at certain damage when doing epic raids.

9. Every town should have auction house npc, warehouse npc and all similar npc next to each other by gatekeeper for easy access  No one uses the actual gatekeeper anymore unless going to fantasy island etc.  In the big cities they are all centerally located now so not sure what your asking?

10. Double the number of monsters so people dont fight over spot  They have in the more popular areas, they need to clear out areas of mobs that are no longer hunted under 100 that would help on server lag and burden.

11. Coal mine should be up to level 130 also NO

12. All special zone monsters should be counted for all exalted quest What do you mean?

13. Create more exalted quest level and rewards That storyline kind of reaches its conclusion once you hit 110, you want to add another quest line fine but expanding on it wouldn't make sense.

14. Create more exp zones for 105-110; there are many useless low-level zone unuse  Agreed I know th neutral north of gludio in the next patch becomes a 106 - 109 zone.

15. Dead players with salvation cannot be disconnected after one hour of dead, or take it out and dont disconnect players if they die over 1 hour, its very hassle to log back again with nc launcher has many issues to log in  Obviously you were not around last april when there were a que to get on and dead bodies all over blazing swamp.

16. Increase team to 9 instead of 7 It was reduced when class specialization was reduced, 9 people its hard enough finding 7 people

17. Put back 35 heroes classes per server system, but olympiad will compete with all server for points No need there is only 2 servers so really not a big deal

18. Provide auto attack in olympiad and auto buff setting NO don't be lazy learn to play your toon

19. Take out weight for all shots  Most people only use mysterious shots now so kind of non issue for most players.

20. Combine all basic buff into one buff so players can have the rest of the buff slot for personal buff  Play a doomcryer they can reduce your buffs to 4 expensive but they can.  If you have plenty of room for other buffs then.  Learn the classes and what they are capable of the options already exist.

21. Provide passive skills enchant ability I have no clue why they removed this option when they updated skills again it is odd.

22. Increase menu to 5 level not 4  Huh?

23. Provide a lock menu so when we log multiple account on one screen we dont have to reset the screen every time  No, want to log multiple accounts do the work, no one is making you.

24 pc mode should be able to target two way war, also have a macro command to target clan name I am confused by this?  You can target player names not clan names, and since so many clan names can be similar that could just cause many issue.

25. Jump skill should be able to jump into someone who dies for ez rez NO

26. Provide clan skill to summon all party members; clan leader have the skill to summon all clan members to his/her location Summoners use to have this skill, not sure why they removed it.

26. Clan hall should provide more usefull functions  It has not been updated in years, its kind of more a status symbol to still own one more than anything else.  Most clan halls are owned by the oldest clans so you know they are stable at least.

27. Allow each pc to load up to 5 clients without leaving nc launcher and relaunch it BIG HELL NO

28. Giran luxury npc should provide better weapon and armor not those useless c-b-a grade one  Another system never updated agreed.

29. Allows all previous untradeable items to be tradeable and sellable NO - at least not in the context you say.  Should be able to send to other toons on your account for warehouse storage issues.

30. Upgrade all dragon/curse fragment into stage 1 and increase all dragon/curse weapon to stage 5  Are you crazy?  That would completely unbalance the game on so many levels lol

31. Auto follow system needs to improve even if skills are on auto use, it should be able to auto follow without stopping, it is annoying when toon stops because of auto skills  This is still a thing?  Who autofollows anymore.

32. Game tend to crash or disconnect alot, fix it please  They will look into to be fixed Soon (tm)

Please see my comments above on most of these issue.  That was fun lol

On 12/15/2020 at 2:09 AM, AlaniaTheWarlord said:

I think all Legacy Weapons/Armor no-grade to S80 should be available for Purchase from NPCs as Bound(previously obtained items should remain tradeable)... all pieces of all sets, all basic weapons, NOT Boss Weapons(Lava Saw/Butcher Blades/Jade Claw etc) Bound Items can be enchanted, and upgraded the same as standard the only restriction is you can't trade it to another player.  Bound Items can be used as Appearance source and they can have APP applied to them so if you want a look other than Paulina's/Exalted you would have so many Complete Appearance options [pls allow APP modification of Blessed Exalted Armor sets]

On 12/15/2020 at 8:09 AM, AlaniaTheWarlord said:

you have silly wishes 1st you do not understood how economy work and for what are taxes in game second pk its okay there is no spots for farm only pk is solution for it ,or regular dc from the server afk farmers. your list of wishes is so long you forgot add  to it make you  lvl 150 and god in the both servers only 20% your wishes have any sens

Regarding the PK system, i think it should be harder to remove the pk.

Now, if you kill 3/4 mobs you get the pk removed. This is greatly exploited by many players to get "xp spots" because in a few mobs they get clean name.

I think it should be a amount of exp and a number of mobs to remove the pk. not only exp or number of mobs. The higher the pk count, the higher the xp and mobs you need to remove the pk, that way if you abuse the system there will be a time were you will not be able to exp

something like this:

1/5 pk xp (like now) 300 mobs 

6/10 pk 2xp 600 mobs

so each 5 extra pk you get a 2^(n-1)* (base mob or exp) requirement to remove pk where n is the integer part of n=(pk count)/5

I think the scrolls to remove pk count are good, i would limit 5 per month per account. No drop penalty, no debuff, only exping penalty. 

18 hours ago, Maerwen said:

Regarding the PK system, i think it should be harder to remove the pk.

Now, if you kill 3/4 mobs you get the pk removed. This is greatly exploited by many players to get "xp spots" because in a few mobs they get clean name.

I think it should be a amount of exp and a number of mobs to remove the pk. not only exp or number of mobs. The higher the pk count, the higher the xp and mobs you need to remove the pk, that way if you abuse the system there will be a time were you will not be able to exp

something like this:

1/5 pk xp (like now) 300 mobs 

6/10 pk 2xp 600 mobs

so each 5 extra pk you get a 2^(n-1)* (base mob or exp) requirement to remove pk where n is the integer part of n=(pk count)/5

I think the scrolls to remove pk count are good, i would limit 5 per month per account. No drop penalty, no debuff, only exping penalty. 

If you PK...

1.- You get Einhasad's Observation debuff = Each lvl of debuff lowers P.Def, M.Def and Speed

2.- You get  Einhasad's Shackles debuff = You appear marked on the map for everybody as a red skull icon, you cannot use escape skills or regular teleports

17 hours ago, Equadym said:

If you PK...

1.- You get Einhasad's Observation debuff = Each lvl of debuff lowers P.Def, M.Def and Speed

2.- You get  Einhasad's Shackles debuff = You appear marked on the map for everybody as a red skull icon, you cannot use escape skills or regular teleports

But you kill a few mobs (really a few mobs) and your reputation go to 0. that is something that many exploit, because you end red only a few seconds so even if you are show in the map, probably you will be out of the red when someone reach the place