They're back!

Alaesia

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i've seen it right. I undestood what was going on when i saw in global prince shouting "dudot you can do better than this" on naia.

Really glad to hear that although my preference goes for DH. Finally some healty pvp without necessity to beeing toxic or to insult some one else's mother.

Btw where's Pandy? oh wait :D

Have fun guys

15 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

So did you take Aden ? 

No, they tried but didn't get Rune or Giran either. 

I thought Happy alone would have been enough but the two nova parties that joined max along with Rising Star weren't enough to overpower f2pr and exeq. We all know they will recruit more Nova (especially now since Nova is without a castle) to join them so eventually they will.

Looked like gf's though.

7 minutes ago, Sw33t said:

We all know they will recruit more Nova (especially now since Nova is without a castle) to join them so eventually they will.

More Nova in MAX = more MS in DH. Easy math :)

19 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

So did you take Aden ? 

interrupted at aden, rune and giran, also MAX having more numbers they QQ about dh was with more..... but come on!!! they are happy cuz take 200 crp with their new acquisitions Peppino stage 3 weapon + the others cps that come with he. seems llllll bow + VN buster + peppino caster + Happi fists are not close to be enough to fight vs bow & xbow LV1! (not talking about they have a lot more BR brooches )

for sure now they will ask evey valaka castter with their brooch brs now that they already lose all at chronos

8 minutes ago, iDoomCraker said:

interrupted at aden, rune and giran, also MAX having more numbers they QQ about dh was with more..... but come on!!! they are happy cuz take 200 crp with their new acquisitions Peppino stage 3 weapon + the others cps that come with he. seems llllll bow + VN buster + peppino caster + Happi fists are not close to be enough to fight vs bow & xbow LV1! (not talking about they have a lot more BR brooches )

for sure now they will ask evey valaka castter with their brooch brs now that they already lose all at chronos

DH has only 2 dragon weapon, and both level 1?

They are using RisingStars.... I wish they would change clan name seeing that clan we built get used to work with Max breaks my heart makes me want to transfer from Chronos back to Naia since 'we're already done taking Aden from Nova :D  

Archived