They're back!

Alaesia

34 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

They are using RisingStars.... I wish they would change clan name seeing that clan we built get used to work with Max breaks my heart makes me want to transfer from Chronos back to Naia since 'we're already done taking Aden from Nova :D  

Do it, im sure majority of chronos players would love to see you going... else where :D

And yes, you've won the game. Thats why you dont have any teeth left aftter permanently failing cresting aden for past months (year?)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alaesia said:

Dont forget to take some sponsor with You rejected mad kid. Dh will not give You anything for free. And since You dont own anything You wear You will need atleast one. 

My old cp got rejected true though why would I be mad I joined another clan which is better took everything Nova owns now Nova has No castles,No gainak,No farm,No Dragons........ If they have a contestable Clan hall we would've taken that too :D 

5 hours ago, Draecke said:

oh my my and it took you how long & with how many other people to get there ? please do tell the good people of Naia more about your adventures :)

post-60276-Bill-Hader-popcorn-gif-Imgur-

10 months :) doesn't matter though how long it took us don't forget MorningStar started as a clan with just 2 parties fighting against Nova :)  Stop being a sour puss you guys have no right to call yourself a top clan not only does Renovatio the self-proclaimed best clan in NCWest history lost Aden castle to a box clan but you lost Aden in under 12 mins if that wasn't embarrassing enough you had 1 hr and 45+ ish to reclaim it back even with the help of basically almost every active clan in the server outside of karma clan and apex alliance :D 

23 hours ago, Sw33t said:

Hmm, i dont understand who dh has then to stop lll, vn, pepp, happi. The rest of dh are meatshields behind exe and f2.

Look MAX streams or videos, 95% of their kills are from llllllUllllll/peppino , when they die, u can only see red letters for max and most of their partys just make bsoe...... , now check DH streams or videos and check, probably exe + f2pr make 50-60% of the blue letters on siegue

from 50-60% to 90-95% are a big difference

look this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14NPrG5wr7o , this pt only get few kills when the DH pts was going strictly direct to interrupt casting. when the casters was dead etc, u see how the DH stay to fight on the way and Falcon just cut the frap :) 

10 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

Look MAX streams or videos, 95% of their kills are from llllllUllllll/peppino , when they die, u can only see red letters for max and most of their partys just make bsoe...... , now check DH streams or videos and check, probably exe + f2pr make 50-60% of the blue letters on siegue

look this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14NPrG5wr7o , this pt only get few kills when the DH pts was going strictly direct to interrupt casting. when the casters was dead etc, u see how the DH stay to fight on the way and Falcon just cut the frap :) 

lolz nice dream of numbers, but now its time to wake up xD

DH without exe + f2 = nothing.

On a sidenote:
Everyone knows attacking aden is much harder than defending it, still MAX made +200 CRP. It was a healthy and good siege with lots of fun for both sides, so I dunno why you start QQ and trash now.

But okay, I did as you asked and watched DH Stream (link below):
Look at this! The DD in this party is a fully decked Feoh fighting inside aden castle, look at his gameplay :D

57 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

On a sidenote:
Everyone knows attacking aden is much harder than defending it, still MAX made +200 CRP. It was a healthy and good siege with lots of fun for both sides, so I dunno why you start QQ and trash now.

Max w/o happy =nothing as well.

Every clan has top player(s)

+200? +510 before siege and +380 after... :) only coz most of MAX were in alt clans

DH's siege status was ~1480/1050 k/d

12 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

Not to say the other DD's tagged max dont contribute because for sure they do but this kill stat% is in large part due to how the parties from each side are setup. In DH their top parties are rarely right next to each other defending the same spot at the same time. In max the main 3 groups Happy/Mayer/IQ tend to focus on the same objective. For any DD hitting the same object as happy/peppinio outdmging them for a last hit isnt so easy no matter what dmg they did to put them at last hit status.

DH on the other hand had f2prs group assigned on happy watch whilst exe group seemed to chase around RisingStorm clan at the other castles unless they were needed at Aden. This allows vv/supa/grinman etc to contribute a higher % of the kills on "lesser" geared/organised groups.

No doubt the guys you mentioned are the most important people to each clan but i think its not easy to look at from a black and white perspective.

As an additive Rising Storm went +196 this siege with our one group tho I cant see why this matters. The objective was to take a castle and that didnt happen. DH won the siege no matter the numbers/how close it was. GF and cya again in another 10 days as finding any outside of town is an impossible task :(

On 23/7/2018 at 6:36 PM, dUdot said:

More Nova in MAX = more MS in DH. Easy math :)

On 23/7/2018 at 8:17 PM, Draecke said:

admit it dudot you're looking forward to have Aizen in DH!! :D

Annnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd

this will be the bottom of the barrel.

Please I really want to see this

Pope why you still bother responding. We're talking to the weird kid to whom his clannies gifted an untradable elemental shirt +7 3 months after the promo went off

1 hour ago, 2SHAE said:

As an additive Rising Storm went +196 this siege with our one group tho I cant see why this matters. The objective was to take a castle and that didnt happen. DH won the siege no matter the numbers/how close it was. GF and cya again in another 10 days as finding any outside of town is an impossible task :(

you have full right here. Before sige DH had Aden/Rune/Giran and at the end DH still has Aden/Rune/Giran, so we won this sige too, but we will see what will happend on next one ;)
Same situation was on Chronos, till Nova keeps Aden they could call themself winners, but now they loose all.

So GF to all thx for fun and enjoy the game! ;)

2 hours ago, 2SHAE said:

Not to say the other DD's tagged max dont contribute because for sure they do but this kill stat% is in large part due to how the parties from each side are setup. In DH their top parties are rarely right next to each other defending the same spot at the same time. In max the main 3 groups Happy/Mayer/IQ tend to focus on the same objective. For any DD hitting the same object as happy/peppinio outdmging them for a last hit isnt so easy no matter what dmg they did to put them at last hit status.

DH on the other hand had f2prs group assigned on happy watch whilst exe group seemed to chase around RisingStorm clan at the other castles unless they were needed at Aden. This allows vv/supa/grinman etc to contribute a higher % of the kills on "lesser" geared/organised groups.

No doubt the guys you mentioned are the most important people to each clan but i think its not easy to look at from a black and white perspective.

Mayer and IQ's party are part of the strongest parties in MAX? this groups barely survives to us when max was coming to Dime siege :D speaking of dime siege since Max has now a huge zerg pls come to dime siege we'd love to play with those 2 stage 3 dragon weapons again :D 

17 hours ago, 2SHAE said:

u mean llllll get all the kills cuz all MAX clan are assisting him ? or at least his most geared dds like RealMayer/LordSpoyl/IQ ? ...................... this rememer me Zr times.... 

1 thing is focus priority targets, other thing is perma assist. perma assist now is almost imposible :) or maybe that expain the stranger flash target/tokens of lllllllllll

The things that u say dont have any sense and conection with waht i say.

and when i wrote "happi was the ertheia with antharas fist. probably no1 know him, seems all QQ about Truffle and his broken class but other ppl with his same class, and almost same gear, cant do the same that truffle was doing when he was with lv2 fist antharas. HERE are my point, why happi cant do something close as Truffle ? why VNdragon cant do something close as Zuriel ? Why if lllllllllllll or peppino  die, all the rest of partys over gearred from MAX, with Brooch Brs cant get kills at least when they are on full skills ? u just need check olys, and see how ppl like happi lose vs erthiea with half of the gear that he have

about what u say about f2pr, even when he was at aden, are soo many blue letters from ppl like Missula, just check the video that omen repost here, or check f2pr new video

19 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

lolz nice dream of numbers, but now its time to wake up xD

seems u are totally wrong :D or maybe u just hate too much DH

delete f2pr, delete exe, delete lllllll, delete pepino, and put a clan vs clan, u will see the same result

but yes omen, u can continue  doing more propaganda as always here, even more after see the last video of Falcon :DDDDDDDDD u guys do a GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! and repeat again and again on ur mind, ur clan do a great job

the ppl like omen can cry, can do all, but 1 thing is true, MAX with pepino must taked aden or at least  rune + giran 3 days ago. now cheking the results, i dont know what MAX need to give the results acording with the things that they have...

No idea who you are, but apparently you got no clue what you are talking about.

- MAX did not want to take Giran or Rune or anything else, focus was Aden 100%.
- We could not take it cos every cast was interrupted, just as MS-zerg couldnt take Aden from Nova for, dunno how many months. No problem in that, we have just started after all.
- No idea where you see anyone from MAX crying, we all had helluva fun, it was a great siege and all I saw was "GF" from both sides just as it should be. And I have the strong feeling that next siege will be even better.
- But still you think you must start trashtalk and to spread lies here. Okay, go on, we all care a lot for nameless DH tools :)
- Btw, seeing DH accuse anyone of botting is truly the joke of the day. You are either not the brightest candle on the cake or you rly have to work on your selfreflexion  :D
- You mention Missula. Ofc he can kill, he has full gear. But umm well, re-check the video, find the mistake :P

Those DH Lemmings these days, so clueless, sigh...

Happy trying to play my class? Hahaha, idiot needs to learn archer first (the easier class).

MAX's Lv 2 bow user is a moron, kills maybe 1/4 or 1/3rd of the people it should if a non brain dead player was using it. :) 

6 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

are soo many blue letters from ppl like Missula, just check the video that omen repost here, or check f2pr new video

I've noticed it too.

First of all Omen please don't you remember your clan leader?

Second missula has got only one problem. He's one of the few who remained mentally sane, so yes he's a total random noob because he didn't spend 10k $ x month on a videogame.

It happened on chronos too when ppl from ms complained for 1 year of beeig oneshotted although they were in +10 full epics bla bla so

6 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

delete f2pr, delete exe, delete lllllll, delete pepino, and put a clan vs clan, u will see the same result

Sure that's why you are playing an outdated l2 salvation version on a private server, yeah orfen it's on innova ;), instead of playing classic where all that matters are the fingers.

Lets be honest. In every other videogame on earth ms are just banned. They can play only in here.

1 hour ago, Truffle said:

Happy trying to play my class? Hahaha, idiot needs to learn archer first (the easier class).

MAX's Lv 2 bow user is a moron, kills maybe 1/4 or 1/3rd of the people it should if a non brain dead player was using it. :) 

Truffle please return to farm 999 billions x minute on your zaken server and stfu.

4 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

- But still you think you must start trashtalk and to spread lies here. Okay, go on, we all care a lot for nameless DH tools :)

Everyone's name is fading away in front of Glorious Aden Trader OmenOfSteel!

WaP1jnk.png

u mean llllll get all the kills cuz all MAX clan are assisting him ? or at least his most geared dds like RealMayer/LordSpoyl/IQ ? ...................... this rememer me Zr times....

No I mean exactly what I said. Max main forces are in the same position fighting the same groups leading to a bulk of the kills going to the guy with the overpowered items.

DH on the other hand rarely have there main DD's positioned as such - they have a wider spread giving each different targets allowing for multiple people taking kills.

and when i wrote "happi was the ertheia with antharas fist. probably no1 know him, seems all QQ about Truffle and his broken class but other ppl with his same class, and almost same gear, cant do the same that truffle was doing when he was with lv2 fist antharas. HERE are my point, why happi cant do something close as Truffle ?

If you think a lvl 1 fist guy without brooch br +18 cloak and all the other shit behind its gonna do the same as truffle then thats beyond laughable. In his current guise he is far closer to overdps in terms of gear standard.

5 hours ago, 2SHAE said:

If you think a lvl 1 fist guy without brooch br +18 cloak and all the other shit behind its gonna do the same as truffle then thats beyond laughable. In his current guise he is far closer to overdps in terms of gear standard.

the only difference between lv1 and lv2 are 500 p.atk :) and u talk like if truffle only get kills when he have brooch br :))))))))))) maybe Happi dont have x4 jewels lv6 or more, but he have greater jewels, like ruby :D and in olys, almost all MAX have greater jewels borrowed, so almost all MAX at olys have brooch br, vs a ertheia with only ruby lv5..... shame on he.

so again, why happi cant do something closer to truffle ? why VN cant do something closer to zuriel ? i know always will be a pathetic excuse

1 hour ago, iDoomCraker said:

the only difference between lv1 and lv2 are 500 p.atk :) and u talk like if truffle only get kills when he have brooch br :))))))))))) maybe Happi dont have x4 jewels lv6 or more, but he have greater jewels, like ruby :D and in olys, almost all MAX have greater jewels borrowed, so almost all MAX at olys have brooch br, vs a ertheia with only ruby lv5..... shame on he.

so again, why happi cant do something closer to truffle ? why VN cant do something closer to zuriel ? i know always will be a pathetic excuse

I'd given your prior post the benefit of doubt but now I see that your braindead this is the only explanation that makes sense to me.

16 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

If you want to see who has stronger partys and which clan-based only in one party i have an idea. 

Lets bring dh and max 3 top partys to fight. but ofc they would not do that cause they know.  

why not? :D

Lets make 3 pt vs 3 pt or 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5!
I want more clans events :D

Archived