Jump to content
AzazeI

Being fair and not taking sides

Recommended Posts

AzazeI    2

Hey...after reading the thread about the fairness of the gm's and the fact that they DO NOT favorise clans/players,i wanna ask you smtg also.

Almost 1 year ago,i made a ticket to bring up an issue concerning a game bug...the mp regen.. we all know about this bug existance...many people made tickets,asking for this issue to be solved,yet,after 1 year,nothing happened...

You want to be fair? And to show us that you do not take sides?Then u should try at least to give us a good excuse about why you still allow this bug into the game.and why after 1 year and soo much time/money that people invest in L2,you still cannot fix this!

I dont want to say that anyone is incompetent or anything but, if after 1 year your employees cannot find a solution to something this simple,then ofc we might think that you do favorise some clan/s

Hope to get an answer to this soon,and not after some more years...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    432

mp regen applies to all castles, asking them to "fix" that is like asking them to change gainax into something more meaningful like making it a siege zone which has been asked for since day 1 gainax was introduced.. seen any changes there ? ;)

better ask them if a general "please fix this" list can be made in which everyone can post w/e they think requires fixing as am pretty sure there's more then just the castle mp regen or gainax that bothers players..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danda12    2

This is absolutely pathetic.

MP regen in castle's is not a bug, its an overpowered feature that should be changed by the DEVS in korea. This is not something that NCwest can do even if they wanted to do.

Your comparison of MPregen to truffle getting his fist downgraded is a tottaly false one. Getting his fist downgraded is rollback service they say they normally do not give, while MPregen is a game feature albeit an overpowered one BUT NOT A BUG.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danda12    2
9 minutes ago, weinerthezon said:

But ncsoft admitted the mp regen was a bug/mistake.

stop your lies and go quit with truffle already.

This is seriously pathetic looking.  No other word comes to mind when describing this.

The comparison is false from every angle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weinerthezon    37
28 minutes ago, Danda12 said:

stop your lies and go quit with truffle already.

This is seriously pathetic looking.  No other word comes to mind when describing this.

The comparison is false from every angle.

How would you describe a full clan pressuring 6 other clans to mass petition 1 guy, cause his weapon was slightly better than theirs?

Pick a word, any word?

Pathetic fits this description much better rofl.

Edited by weinerthezon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Danda12    2
Just now, weinerthezon said:

How would you describe a full clan pressuring 6 other clans to mass petition 1 guy, cause his weapon was slightly better than theirs?

Pick a word, any word?

 Do not change the subject.

Nobody pressured anybody. The service that Truffle got was simply unfair to the rest of the server. 

Seriously   why are people from NOVA and MS so far up their top players backsides that they cannot see the light coming out anymore? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weinerthezon    37
4 minutes ago, Danda12 said:

 Do not change the subject.

Nobody pressured anybody. The service that Truffle got was simply unfair to the rest of the server. 

Seriously   why are people from NOVA and MS so far up their top players backsides that they cannot see the light coming out anymore? 

How was it unfair? please explain. Did you have a stage 3 weapon you wanted downgraded and they said no?

Only other stage 3 weapon was peppinio, and he didn't want to downgrade it.

Edit: also I have screenshots of nova pressuring Ashura members to send the petitions.

Edited by weinerthezon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Conguero    117
3 hours ago, AzazeI said:

Hey...after reading the thread about the fairness of the gm's and the fact that they DO NOT favorise clans/players,i wanna ask you smtg also.

Almost 1 year ago,i made a ticket to bring up an issue concerning a game bug...the mp regen.. we all know about this bug existance...many people made tickets,asking for this issue to be solved,yet,after 1 year,nothing happened...

You want to be fair? And to show us that you do not take sides?Then u should try at least to give us a good excuse about why you still allow this bug into the game.and why after 1 year and soo much time/money that people invest in L2,you still cannot fix this!

I dont want to say that anyone is incompetent or anything but, if after 1 year your employees cannot find a solution to something this simple,then ofc we might think that you do favorise some clan/s

Hope to get an answer to this soon,and not after some more years...

 

 

These two subjects are entirely unrelated. Attempting to force them together to make some glowing indictment isn't a productive means of having a discussion at all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×