Percentage Chance of item

Monsherrie

On 12/22/2020 at 10:35 PM, Slycutter said:

Probability is not the same as chance.  Your comparing apples to oranges.

What can i say.. you cant be more wrong with this statement.. 

The word probability is used more as an abstract expression.. while chance more mathematical.. but fact still they mean the same thing.

Why dont you just go check yourself in dictionary :P

Let me help you.. https://thesaurus.yourdictionary.com/probability

On 12/24/2020 at 7:54 AM, NejJim said:

What can i say.. you cant be more wrong with this statement.. 

The word probability is used more as an abstract expression.. while chance more mathematical.. but fact still they mean the same thing.

Why dont you just go check yourself in dictionary :P

Let me help you.. https://thesaurus.yourdictionary.com/probability

Monsherrie comes with a valid point , about a subject that affects the whole community for some time now and as expected, some1 comes with a dictionary, the message just got lost in translation.
Censorship, bugs, nerfs, updates without even considering the impact it will have the player base and events scams , that's what we have now.
Lack of accountability has corroded what was left of our community's respect for the dev team. 

Even now with all that happening, community is divided still and we deserve all that its happening. Example of that is the message above.
This is happening on a AMERICAN server ...  Makes you proud Monsherrie?

3 hours ago, ArctodusSimus said:

Monsherrie comes with a valid point , about a subject that affects the whole community for some time now and as expected, some1 comes with a dictionary, the message just got lost in translation.
Censorship, bugs, nerfs, updates without even considering the impact it will have the player base and events scams , that's what we have now.
Lack of accountability has corroded what was left of our community's respect for the dev team. 

Even now with all that happening, community is divided still and we deserve all that its happening. Example of that is the message above.
This is happening on a AMERICAN server ...  Makes you proud Monsherrie?

My intention was probably not interpeted right by you.. its about the "apple and oranges".. when its really not.. so the poster asking for some % rate shouldnt be met with this kind of statement :P

Actually , to the op I would recommend to avoid spending big money on any loot boxes. If you have spare $ to spent - just  wait for some enchanting event  (mammons , cloaks etc )  also  there are events where top prize comes after certain number of draws per server ( in this case you just need to cover all amount  or lets say 1/3 in bulk on your own to claim  top item) .  Anyway , use your head and dont rush with events , you will see a profitable ones for sure and  only THEN  invest your 8k  eur  for decent gear up.

30 minutes ago, Whatif said:

Actually , to the op I would recommend to avoid spending big money on any loot boxes. If you have spare $ to spent - just  wait for some enchanting event  (mammons , cloaks etc )  also  there are events where top prize comes after certain number of draws per server ( in this case you just need to cover all amount  or lets say 1/3 in bulk on your own to claim  top item) .  Anyway , use your head and dont rush with events , you will see a profitable ones for sure and  only THEN  invest your 8k  eur  for decent gear up.

The Artifact event  was great, cloak one was teribad! Mammon one was ok-ish . 
Loot boxes need % shown for each item , from top to bottom.

5 hours ago, Monsherrie said:

And through all this, GM's are deafeningly silent.

Sometimes silence is an answer , this time its just lack of respect . 

Talking about respect, look what a amateur, lineage 2 fan and long time player did : 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8aLqBSjA2A

Unreal 4 engine. 

P.S. sometimes i wonder why we give so much dedication to this game anymore ... adena and exp nerfs ... too much greed. 

13 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

I already told you this before, you will only see a reply from them thru a lawsuit. That's the only thing they care to reply.

I don't think that would make them post rates. Get a response from their attorneys, yes. But I doubt it goes anywhere aside from wasting time and money, of which Ncsoft has more to waste than most every player, no matter how they spend. 

On 12/22/2020 at 12:26 AM, Whatif said:

I don't see here a problem. Each 1k box generate you 100 bilion adena want it or not. Just sell the stuff and buy bloody dragon weapon. )) 

100b for 700$ are cracp xDD better sell ncoins and take 1T  and buy Dragon weapon jaja Tevas Open 1k boxes and 0 weapons. EPIC FAIL! problem west are rates xd are 1% in events/compounds etc etc jajaja only want pay pay pay for nothing

On 12/25/2020 at 7:16 PM, Whatif said:

they decreased all events XD last cloack event i see videos ppl used 100 scrols and cant up to +7. I make my cloacks in firts Event cloack old time. And only use 16 scrols for up 2 to +7

At moment spend $ in events its wasted money :P

On 12/21/2020 at 11:25 PM, Monsherrie said:

Juji,

Can you please post the percentage chance of getting items from opening boxes.

I opened over 10k boxes and I didnt get one Dragon Weapon or Dragon Bow or God Jewel.

I understand the chances are low, and that is expected but not 1 in 10,000 when it costs so much to buy them.

I have spent about $7500 each of the past couple events, trying to legitimately get top weapons.

I have been offered a stage 2 Dragon weapon for $5k, but I do not engage in these kinds of Real Money transactions.

The point I am trying to make is that, I understand low chances, but this is ridiculous.

Not shances ridiculous... but you. Yes shances its ~1/10.000. And you open just 10.000... :) Want see shances - need to open 100 times more. Its just you open 10.000 (and its crazy). All people in server per day opening more - and some was getting.