Difference Between EU Core and Chronos NA

Generato

Hello guys, my post is good for newbie that's not sure whether he should play on Chronos or EU Core server. I played on Chronos for 3 months so far (spent 2k$ for the start). I know game developers must have revenue to keep  the game going. Therefore, their revenue is more than what they do for their clients (Revenue>their contents for us). here is how the server is for newbies: Newbie starts the game and finish quests till 105 lvl with given gear from the finished quests. After that, more than half of them quit and the rest starts using their credit card. They buy nccoins and sell them to buyers during scam events. They get geared up and afk 24/7 at Tanor Kanyon, Silent Valley etc... (supports are useless till they reach higher lvl (which could take years) , and decent gear. After 3 to 6 months of full exp boost, they reach 110/111 lvls. and Still afk 24/7 at Ketra or Varka. Well PvP is dead right now (even for top players), and the siege is alive somehow (barely), you either give 1 shot or get 1 shot at Olympiad. 

Chronos History 3 years ago: I quit after 3 months of destruction update, then I started playing again when the game was lit 3, 4 years ago. there used to be pvp at bloody swampland for bad geared players, AF for better geared players. The siege was so good. MS used to fight against Nova, Sunshine had pretty active pve players. and FuriousSteel and others (sry forgot names). Olympiads were somehow better, FS, MS, Nova, Sunshine (except Nova feeding teammates, strategic though). KsK, DH were not active though. 

EU Core Server:  I played few weeks. It is same as Chronos. but items on Core is cheaper than Chronos. Dragon weapons stage 1 costs 350$ (bow 700$). But I can say, it has less players than chronos (pretty dead for me). Siege and Olympiads are somehow alive. If you wanna play on Core, I would advice to keep playing on Chronos (EU Core is boring, not worth a penny).  Overall: there is no future of Lineage 2.  I am telling you guys again. They are going to shut down Lineage 2, and bring new Lineage  with new game mechanics, once Big Whales (addicted players) starts quitting.  Good Luck. what a waste of 4.5 months  (1.5 months were fun though), and 1k$$. 

Thank you for reading

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well... remains to see about "no future of Lineage 2".. since NCSoft did recently announce the remastered will be released.

With that could definetly give a high boost increase, attracting new players. Or might aswell kill the game entirely due to effort wasted without attracting players :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The remastered L2 won't make it out of Korea in my opinion. There isn't enough player interest to support trying to push that out everywhere.

If they make everyone start the same exact game over from scratch after playing for 15-20 years, I think they will have a rude awakening on what will happen. New graphics or not.

On 12/24/2020 at 3:43 AM, Ocrats said:

Hello guys, my post is good for newbie that's not sure whether he should play on Chronos or EU Core server. I played on Chronos for 3 months so far (spent 2k$ for the start). I know game developers must have revenue to keep  the game going. Therefore, their revenue is more than what they do for their clients (Revenue>their contents for us). here is how the server is for newbies: Newbie starts the game and finish quests till 105 lvl with given gear from the finished quests. After that, more than half of them quit and the rest starts using their credit card. They buy nccoins and sell them to buyers during scam events. They get geared up and afk 24/7 at Tanor Kanyon, Silent Valley etc... (supports are useless till they reach higher lvl (which could take years) , and decent gear. After 3 to 6 months of full exp boost, they reach 110/111 lvls. and Still afk 24/7 at Ketra or Varka. Well PvP is dead right now (even for top players), and the siege is alive somehow (barely), you either give 1 shot or get 1 shot at Olympiad. 

Chronos History 3 years ago: I quit after 3 months of destruction update, then I started playing again when the game was lit 3, 4 years ago. there used to be pvp at bloody swampland for bad geared players, AF for better geared players. The siege was so good. MS used to fight against Nova, Sunshine had pretty active pve players. and FuriousSteel and others (sry forgot names). Olympiads were somehow better, FS, MS, Nova, Sunshine (except Nova feeding teammates, strategic though). KsK, DH were not active though. 

EU Core Server:  I played few weeks. It is same as Chronos. but items on Core is cheaper than Chronos. Dragon weapons stage 1 costs 350$ (bow 700$). But I can say, it has less players than chronos (pretty dead for me). Siege and Olympiads are somehow alive. If you wanna play on Core, I would advice to keep playing on Chronos (EU Core is boring, not worth a penny).  Overall: there is no future of Lineage 2.  I am telling you guys again. They are going to shut down Lineage 2, and bring new Lineage  with new game mechanics, once Big Whales (addicted players) starts quitting.  Good Luck. what a waste of 4.5 months  (1.5 months were fun though), and 1k$$. 

Thank you for reading

For what you wrote looks better then what we have here atm. Thx for sharing .

The ppl are free to choose their server, some play on several, we have an EU server which is very active on the prices of similar products. The currency of the L2 store is in euros, and less items than NC West , compound more easily. .. but some products like God Jewels and Ancient Kingdom cloaks are non-existent, and but maybe could be implemented one day.

The prices for Chronos are more fair than Naia, but more expensive than EU.  Naia is (luxury mode), it's  interesting to see that on the NC west servers the players seem to like to pay more for the same products, of course everything is relative, and depends of your  wallet.

The Essence server is really different and simplified oriented PVP, exclusive class, 3vs 3 to Oly , regular Olympiad and Weekly Sieges, Pet System featuring six unique companions to grow and develop, no dualclass, no class Ertheia...The Essence server to Korea more futurist, a new race Sylph looks like Ertheia and male Ertheia on skateboard style "overboard and with guns, very nice ! To L2 Korea class death knight  with a transformation like the movie "Ghost Rider, nice too etc ...

The future is Lineage 2 remastered:
Lineage 2 came out about 17 years ago and was developed on Unreal Engine 2.5 and let's go straight to Unreal Engine 4. NC Soft overhaul that no MMO developer has ever tried before. they are upgrading the graphics to Unreal Engine 4, they will change the textures of the characters and environments, so the characters will probably be different, can be customizable option additions, modify the combat animations, skill effects, new class, everything . Output maybe at the end of 2023 or at the beginning of 2024 in South Korea.

Some differencies, Let’s be patient and wait and see what happens next.

LINEAGE 2: REMASTERED.. Oh Yesssssss!! - YouTube