Autohunting

MaGGoTZienKo

Hello, im kinda new to the game and i want to know how to set my autohunt to use skills, i see all this summoners using skills and autohunting but my autohunt window doesnt allow me to configure anything, just autohunt (basic attacks) manner of/on combat mode on/off and target distance. How do i configure my autohunt to use skills?

PS: The forum info for new players sux as the "insert image from url" does. Rly, the forum sux. Ty for ur attention.

You have to create a macro, add, and drop the macro into your auto hunt right side. That is why you have the icon on the right side opening macros. I have recently come back to this game after a year or two off. Everything was different. However the auto hunt is a godsend for those with a day job. I have an ISS main, Tank Dual. If you are solo /useskill [skillname]. if you are in an immobile party /useskillstand [skillname] will keep you from wandering. I had to figure this out the hard way. Coming back to my screen to see me dead far far from my party. and lots of party hate haha.

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2020 at 2:28 AM, Ravenna said:

and drop the macro into your auto hunt right side. That is why you have the icon on the right side opening macros.

There is no icon on the right side. And I can not drag any macro into the autohunt circle... Any updates on this?

On 12/25/2020 at 3:17 PM, MaGGoTZienKo said:

Hello, im kinda new to the game and i want to know how to set my autohunt to use skills, i see all this summoners using skills and autohunting but my autohunt window doesnt allow me to configure anything, just autohunt (basic attacks) manner of/on combat mode on/off and target distance. How do i configure my autohunt to use skills?

PS: The forum info for new players sux as the "insert image from url" does. Rly, the forum sux. Ty for ur attention.

9 hours ago, Skapeven said:

There is no icon on the right side. And I can not drag any macro into the autohunt circle... Any updates on this?

The Autohunt interface is different on Classic... stop asking Classic stuff on Live Servers!!!  go to Classic Forum--> https://forums.lineage2.com/forum/34-classic/

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Auto-hunting_system  (right click auto use skills placed on skillbar)