Clan Skills

R4M1R0

On 12/15/2017 at 9:54 AM, R4M1R0 said:

Someone could explain to me how to get those points?
https://ibb.co/cUqq4m

On 12/23/2017 at 8:28 AM, R4M1R0 said:

The clan is level 8, but I do not have the points mentioned and not how to get them

your link is working again... you have 3 development points used at the top basic levels and 1 for Combat(PVE) Specialty. When your clan levels to 9  it will show 1/5 development points until you use it for Combat Level 2(the Combat and War Development Branches would be a lock icon if you had not used the 4 points accumulated at Clan Level 8)

5 hours ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

your link is working again... you have 3 development points used at the top basic levels and 1 for Combat(PVE) Specialty. When your clan levels to 9  it will show 1/5 development points until you use it for Combat Level 2(the Combat and War Development Branches would be a lock icon if you had not used the 4 points accumulated at Clan Level 8)

Thank you very much!
xD

47 minutes ago, R4M1R0 said:

Thank you very much!
xD

Yeah it's a bit confusing... I had Clan Level 5 with all skills and just leveled it to 6 before the update(I was disappointed I could not learn new skills or upgrade the ones I had) now with only 2 Development points I'm severely nerfed as far as Clan skills go(most of the old skills only applied to Clan Leader, but I passed Leadership to the Toon I was working on most) now at least I get Clan Advent on any Elite members without needing Clan Leader logged on.

1 minute ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

Yeah it's a bit confusing... I had Clan Level 5 with all skills and just leveled it to 6 before the update(I was disappointed I could not learn new skills or upgrade the ones I had) now with only 2 Development points I'm severely nerfed as far as Clan skills go(most of the old skills only applied to Clan Leader, but I passed Leadership to the Toon I was working on most) now at least I get Clan Advent on any Elite members without needing Clan Leader logged on.

It's really confusing

If I had created enough extra Accounts with 7 Characters each(or invite every "NEW" player I saw) I Probably could have Level 9 with the CRP I spent learning those skills.

(I made 1 new account w/7 toons before update so I could make level 6[30 members+CRP])that Account is disposable now.

Archived