Lineage2 Server for only Archer?

DorfL2

Something is wrong with the game mechanism.

An exalted archer (Free gear) can out-damage a Feoh having +10 armor and +12 weapon...

What a joke... lol

And everywhere is archer on the MAP.

Every 10 new players created, 9 are archer?

8 hours ago, DorfL2 said:

An exalted archer (Free gear) can out-damage a Feoh having +10 armor and +12 weapon...

What a joke... lol

I played feoh for veeeeeeery long time )) Guess what im doing now ?  Yes that's right im leveling Yul ghosts sentinels :D  .  Nough this crap  lets make all archers ! ). Feoh  crit rate still capped  to 33%   any  patk dealers perma crits.   Matk stat is useless   I had ~ 100mil matk with drag wep I couldnt 1 shot mob in IT )) wth ?  Just reroll yul end of story .

That is so not true on so many levels lol.   According to the game im top 140 or so i have to look again today for my class with high enchanted limited bow and high end gear.... and I am soloing because they want dragon bows now.... Where can i find one of those laying around? lol

However no nuker in my clan/ally has an issue finding people to level with at the same level.... Yea please reroll so you abandon the class at 110 which it seems many people have lol

This is something that doesn't need to debate. Archer is way too overpower, a fact.

I'm not surprise at all , that an Exalted archer kill faster then a Feoh with +12 Gear.

Go check out 107-115 hunting area, you can see yourself how fast 1 solo archer take down mob, where a group of party too much longer.

Which is also one reason why everyone re-roll archer. 80% of my clan have re-roll to archer....man

Soon you will see whole server full of archers.. what game will Lineage2 be?.... 

Cannot beat them, go join them. ALL RE-ROLL Archer!!

TRUE HARD FACT, that NCSOFT already  destroy the basic mechanism of Lineage2.

Economy is gone cos Crafting is dead.

Class balance is gone, cos of some overpower class.

So just go and make a new archer!! Just like what I did... and all other players did.

Nah, I like my feoh and I kill similarly geared Yuls with ease. 

Do they farm better? Sure, since my crit is capped at 33%. But that doesn't stop me solo farming Billions of adena in IoS everyday. 

It is what it is. Remember -  tyrrs were underpowered a few years ago, look at them now.

But at least the nerf balanced them a little.

• Thanks 1

On 1/1/2021 at 2:03 AM, DorfL2 said:

What a joke... lol

Imposible Exalted archer win 1 Feoh +10 armor +12 weapon. Im yull 110 have +10 dark set +12 r99 weapon/ jewels raid tauti/teza etc and cant kill 1 feoh 106 in olys with barrier on exalted. And cant tank in farm areas type tanor/fos agro mobs, and feoh only need snare + barrier for soloing in Tanor/Fos. My feoh 107 with exalted gear farm better than my yull jajaja
Yeah all server are archer for only 1 reason. "Multiple arrow" can hit 300 mob/chars in 1km range but you need overgeared archer.  And not easy take overgered archer.
1 char overgeared can hit 1/2/3kk damage to other diference are "ranged" yull can hit 300 chars others class no. But other class can soloing in low geared and yull not. My yull dead in more areas in when farm in aoe. And my others chars exalted can farm in all areas in aoe. LOL yull are paper need kill 1 shot o dead in 1 shot.  And gear are very very expensive i hate fuking yull i create 9 years ago and i hate xD probably i rerol sell all my gear and can geared 2x other chars in same price.
Need dragon ring +3 and angel +6 for top skill critical damage ?  150b 2 jewels ?  Mage/warrior melee only need Creation+ soul baium  example for take "Top" damage cost 3b? Nice!

• Like 1

C'mon provide some legit feedback.

107 Feoh with that gear can solo AOE in TANOR?? I have never seen anyone does that. I played 16 hrs a day... only class can do that is the Archer.

I am 107 Feoh with +12 R110 weapon and +10 armor and decent Jewel. Boxing an ISS also not easy to solo AOE.

And YES.. only an Archer with cocktail buff can solo easily there. Such a case can be seen not just in TANOR hunting spot.

Please dun come in and spout nonsense.

All server played Archer bcos of AOE. Can hit 300 mob in 1km range? LOL.

Why i can tell u all this...cos I got a lvl 109 Yul. I can tell you that Archer can solo mostly anywhere with their crazy damage.

1 hour ago, MyMageOfL2 said:

C'mon provide some legit feedback.

107 Feoh with that gear can solo AOE in TANOR?? I have never seen anyone does that. I played 16 hrs a day... only class can do that is the Archer.

I am 107 Feoh with +12 R110 weapon and +10 armor and decent Jewel. Boxing an ISS also not easy to solo AOE.

And YES.. only an Archer with cocktail buff can solo easily there. Such a case can be seen not just in TANOR hunting spot.

Please dun come in and spout nonsense.

All server played Archer bcos of AOE. Can hit 300 mob in 1km range? LOL.

Why i can tell u all this...cos I got a lvl 109 Yul. I can tell you that Archer can solo mostly anywhere with their crazy damage.

Yeah my chars exalted can Soloing in more areas and no need gear example i use boxes for DOne IT. Only need Dager 106 exaalted + evis 106+ Feoh 106 and my yull 110 for done IT for what ? Power of boxes.
Snare Feoh + Stun AOe + Aoe debuf defens + Aoe knowdkwon etc
30% to 30% damage from Evis. Only need evis macro atk 3sec hit next target 3sec next target 3 sec critical hp in few sec.
Dager Half kill + Poison zone  
IT Done in 15min xD  My yull 110  Bow bloody +12 3sa jewels raid/ brooche jewels lvl 4/ set +10 etc etc  cant in solo IT  

And i test same in all areas  example for create boxes mentee. Yull Dead in Coals when aoe in 2sec with paulina. My feoh exalted soloing OP in 1 AOE full HP AOE full hp/mp Aoe full hp/MP  OP barrier MP.  Unlimited MP in all areas.

I need tank on yull in All areas  for farm cant tank mobs set +10 my tank up to 109 for this reason xD he come to all areas for defens me jajaja.

And yes yull are good Only for Multiple arrow  when yull overgeared have Crazy damage to all. You not play more in pvp.

I test damage from more chars Divekio hit me 1 time 3kk in yull class example.  Fistingtime hit me  19kk in PK swords war. Diference ? Fistingtime hit 1 by 1 and have 1 aoe but small ranged. Divekio and others Felinty  etc hit 3/4/5kk but afect ALL! Game hp are to low for damages   you only need 1 aoe  OP and are  "Multiple arrow" you can check in Giant cave go to 1 corner use multiple arrow and see hit all room. Try use other class who hit 1 full room in 1 aoe.

Go learn how to play your fail feoh, OP class have celestial/knockdown/mp barrier/reflect/destarget/stun/aerial etc etc yull only have UE every 10min and destarget 6sec every 20 xD Yull are sh1t need overgear and are expensive. 2 jewels are full gear feoh xD

Isn't Divekio a dagger? O.o

BTW apparently you do not quite understand archer skills.  Archer skills are directional all other classes are terrain based.  You use Giants Cave (y i have no idea) as an example that is flat level ground.

Go to storm isle or Varka tell me if it works the same lol

3 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Isn't Divekio a dagger? O.o

BTW apparently you do not quite understand archer skills.  Archer skills are directional all other classes are terrain based.  You use Giants Cave (y i have no idea) as an example that is flat level ground.

Go to storm isle or Varka tell me if it works the same lol

he play on yull normaly xDD he no have hands for dager and no hands for yull and use dragon weapon when kill me for killing alt clan LB xD. And i know how to work yull im yull  in varka and kreta work same this aoe only need moved to position for hit all lol .Only activate options for see on screen all damages and move your toon  for hit all spot. Its normal cant hit 2 spots in Varka o kreta. Have more separation  for only play in 1 spot and mobs have reset   when you moved. Old time in Sea of Spore when i playing in nova  Hero Feoh Elldorith+ tank Hero Eleanore + 2 more tanks boxes+iss  lure 5/6 spots and feoh kill all in 1 aoe xD fast xp. Its normal game modify for only can play in 1 spot jajaj o 1 top char soloing all area.

In stomr Isle yo can hit 1 big area in 1 position only need moved your char to good position see screen damges.  Same in Golden Altar.  Only yull can hit all area in 1 aoe.  I use same system in all areas Fos Etc i take all mobs on tank and start atack on yull see screen and moved yull to position hit all mobss. Like Feoh no need moved he hit all 100% terrain no afect.

12 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

so your agreeing Feoh have it easier when it comes to aoeing?

FEoh never Fail Aoe but no have OP ranged. Drain 100% hp when mob die OP MP regen and MP barrier + snare + stun can farm in agro areas and no dead. My yull dead in agro areas need my tank. In moment all mobs hit mee Multiple arrow failed  low drain hp  from aoe etc etc Yull only work Overgeared. 1/2 aoes all mobs down no time for hit you. Normal yulls o exalted cant farm xD  normal feoh/tyr/evis can farm in solo i test old time my yull 105 in coals and dual Dreadnought 100 in coals same gear  Yull dead dreadnough 100 up 3 lvls in 1 hour (event time) I use dual dreadnough weapon exalted for up all boxes for Atlas earring yull bloody weapon 105 dead paper cant resist all mobs. In event dragon weapons  i test my dreadnough in fos in solo and my yull  and  Yull Dead /Dreadthnough  farm  solo yull are paper and 0 drain other class OP drain OP mp regen/ stuns celestials etc Yull its kill in 2 shots o dead. O use tank.

22 hours ago, DorfL2 said:

Drain 100% hp when mob die??

Able to advise which skill is that?

No need die drain from aoe i test in Coals example my yull cant drain with aoe and my feoh exalted perma full drain when use 2 o 3 aoe.+ MP regen when mob dead my feoh never die. My yull box ? Use 1 aoe  10 mobs come and kill yull.  SAme in pwlvl mentes last week i test new  time create yull and feoh. Yull dead all the time when killing in aoe Feoh never die. Feoh up 85 to 105 in event in 24h  yull 3days for die all the time and for need more hits for kill mobs. Feoh  only need 2aoe and Quadruple   for kill all mobs in 1 o 2 hits aoe.  After check i create 10 more feoh and up in 24h  for Atlas in my box tank but yes Yull its the class OP in LOw/MiD/Decent gear xDD  I rerol to Tyr/tank yull 10years nerfed all the time for "bleeping overgeared spenders" kill all in 1 Multiple arrow. All Overgared spenders have Overpower damage diference Yull can hit 40mobs. 1 example its Strongol mobs are ranged cant pull cant lure  and they dont moved. Yull overgeared multiple arrow kill all mobs other class need go 1 by 1  o 2 by 2 xD  Yull problem its multiple arrow in overgeared ,  yull low/mid/advance gear are sh1t class.  No celestial no barrier no revival ,low vampiric  and gear expensive. :P

I can tell you more examples i like farm in FOS/FOM/Tanor normaly in events when go for farm  all areas are "Full evis in solo/Feoh in solo  and see 1 o 2 yull in solo. Its rare no ? :P and this 2 yuls i se are Overgeared Ruby 5  bow +16++++ R110 etc

Create 1 yull and GL :P i delete mine

• 2 weeks later...

Many people debate this.  If you try both Classes with Same items you get the below results ( Both Classes 110 lvl + ) 

PVP : Feoh will Win vs a Yull due to Arcane Barrier and more survival skills 

PVE : Yull does 2 X more Damage / Adena farm than Feoh. ( Especially on Instances ) ( P Skill critical Damage gets Crazy in game b00st along with 100% P SKill Critical Rate compared to 33% M critical ) 

XP : Both classes are equably fast to lvl up. 

Makes your selection and move on. Game was always broken with malfunctioning mechanics. 

PS : Just check how many Yulls are owned from the Top RMT's, easy to see what is the Absolute best class for Adena farm.