Is the use of "virtual machine" allowed?

kouto10

@Juji @Hime

Good morning everyone, I would like you to help me because I need to upload a 4 char for my party just in view of this limitation of the 3box by the server I wanted to know if using "virtual machine, sandboxei" is giving a ban, because I don't want to risk using anything that goes against the server guidelines.
I appreciate your help.

As far as i know you get ban for that, and since you put that on the table GM's should verify and ban accounts who use virtual machines because there are "camera" on spots where greedy chests appear and they are killed in 1 min  therefore normal people have no chance to find or kill any chest, this is out of control.

7 minutes ago, Vexi said:

As far as i know you get ban for that, and since you put that on the table GM's should verify and ban accounts who use virtual machines because there are "camera" on spots where greedy chests appear and they are killed in 1 min  therefore normal people have no chance to find or kill any chest, this is out of control.

Not my young grasshopper, I was not banned, because I am not using it, but I am just asking if I use a virtual machine can I run the risk of being banned.

And another thing I never took any kind of punishment I play here since 2013 in NA and I never inflicted any rules of the game, I'm just wondering if you can use a "Virtual machine" on my PC or should I set up a second computer and so I can play with more box as if I were in a "LAN HOUSE"

On 1/3/2021 at 12:56 PM, Vexi said:

proof please. i guess they have to ban half server :D