Disconnected after 30 seconds i log in-game

CataPvE

4 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

It's just me or some1 else facing the same problem?

i have the same issue, it think we need a server restart because i have logged my char 20+ times went away came back a few min later to check , she killed 3 mobs = DC . Not to mention the 2-3 min freezes where she just stands still, then u see a gazillion numbers pop up on the screen kills 2 more mobs, rinse and repeat

7 hours ago, CataPvE said:

It's just me or some1 else facing the same problem?

i also have this problem since the morning,

i got DC all day every 2-3 min, sometimes i get d/c right after loging in, ruined my IOS instance with this, have been trying to log all day with no succes.

i didnt had any windows/pc update, i restarted my internet IP 3 times already and still have the same problem, i cannot even take my attendance reward because i need to be loggeg 30min continuously.

@Juji @Hime I couldn`t do shit today.... so thanks for that, as far as i remember emergency staff was available yet no one gave a flying bleep about our full day struggle. I delogged my character now, saying bb to 500 bil exp and 1 bil adena ... others maybe more... I really-really-really-really hope that tomorrow morning this shit disconnect situation is over and i strongly recommend some kind of a compensation for it. 

4 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Please open a ticket with our Support team, using the Support tab above, so we can take a closer look. We have been keeping an eye over the last few hours, but need more information from you to troubleshoot this.

Thank you!

Dude there is no need in open ticket for get auto answer............server have internet problem on packet loss like last time,but in someway is kinda shame by "your side" admit you have those problem right??

5 minutes ago, Tora said:

Dude there is no need in open ticket for get auto answer............server have internet problem on packet loss like last time,but in someway is kinda shame by "your side" admit you have those problem right??

don't you think all will have dc and lag when it's server side? just a guess :)

23 minutes ago, Harperz said:

than don't complain ! and do what you got told

Sadly im not finding an hold post (not too old as u think) where they admit having those kind of problems......just for slap the truth on your face😉

3 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Please open a ticket with our Support team, using the Support tab above, so we can take a closer look. We have been keeping an eye over the last few hours, but need more information from you to troubleshoot this.

Thank you!

I posted a ticket regarding the issue, looking forward for an answer... I really hope i do not get the basic windows/router/updater troubleshooting questions like: Have you tried to plug in your router? did you check if you have the current version of windows? Did you consume enough fluids what and average sized human needs per day? etc.