Disconnected after 30 seconds i log in-game

CataPvE

5 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Please open a ticket with our Support team, using the Support tab above, so we can take a closer look. We have been keeping an eye over the last few hours, but need more information from you to troubleshoot this.

Thank you!

You guys should take the advice and send a ticket. 

I have been having no lag and no d/c the whole time of the event on 3 accounts. 

Maybe your internet provider is possibly overloaded. We are in a pandemic and more people are staying home. Internet usage is also higher. 

What i'm trying to say is that its not a good thing to restart the server if only a handful of people are having the issues. That would cause a bit of an outrage with all the players that don't.

Then again, i'm on Naia. So I  have no idea how the server is running on Chronos.

17 minutes ago, alebri78 said:

I opened the ticket and in response they ask me to check if I have malware or viruses! O_O please all open a ticket otherwise nothing moves here before 13

Yea man, that's a joke, i told them i didnt install anything,it just failed to work since 9-10 AM bucharest,athens time. It's not from Me

I think they always have some problems with european people and another guy who said we have internet problems

I have 1 gbs connection is one of the best in the world and i play other online games like dota and i never disconnected,like ever.

@Juji@Hime This seems to be a problem not only for 1-2 players , can you do a server restart or anything like that to fix this problem? in 6 hours i make 24 hours i couldnt stay more than 2 mins in-game. And  now is 4 AM my time so the internet isnt overloaded at all. i tryed again and got disconncted after 2 mins on all 3 heroes.

11 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Please open a ticket with our Support team, using the Support tab above, so we can take a closer look. We have been keeping an eye over the last few hours, but need more information from you to troubleshoot this.

Thank you!

so? how is the "keeping an eye on the situation" going?

you geniuses can't fix this, can you?

1 hour ago, elvz said:

Guys, its not a server lag, check your tracer to it. Switch to other internet provider or use 4g. In my case its works fine.

I think to follow your advice cause seems to me very profound and logical ,maybe i need to change my provider cause i m not happy with it 10 years now...hell time for a change,always has let me down but yeah better change it cause ncsoft has trouble handling the lag and the continious dc!...but i think i ll better call saul :P

3 hours ago, elvz said:

Guys, its not a server lag, check your tracer to it. Switch to other internet provider or use 4g. In my case its works fine.

you have not solved anything, they have fixed them, I have not changed anything and now it works (and I do not see what problem a provider can have that makes me download at 130mb / sec and 5 ping)

11 hours ago, Harperz said:

have you opened a ticket as they say? did you try a rout trace? as for me, i don't have dc or lag. maybe i am blessed (sarcasm)

13 hours ago, alebri78 said:

you have not solved anything, they have fixed them, I have not changed anything and now it works (and I do not see what problem a provider can have that makes me download at 130mb / sec and 5 ping)

This!! plus they will not gonna tell you where,when and why they fail.have you seen any answer from them?but.....hey now i dont have DC anymore.......kind a magic for ya right dude???

7 hours ago, Tora said:

This!! plus they will not gonna tell you where,when and why they fail.have you seen any answer from them?but.....hey now i dont have DC anymore.......kind a magic for ya right dude???

Naia or Chronos? plus holidays are over :) and 130mb / sec and  5ms ping from unknown source doesn't mean everything is alright :D

it's the route to the server that can mess things up, just saying