Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The New Year Sale items will be available in the L2 Store for one last week!
  • Holiday items will be available in the L2 Store for one final week.
  • The Passionate Snowman Box will be available in the L2 Store for one final week.
  • The Matchstick Sisters event will continue for one final week.
  • The Attendance Login event will continue for two weeks!
  • The Holiday server settings event will continue for one final week.
    • XP/SP Boost +100% – Lv. 85+
    • Vitality Boost +300%
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (non-chaotic only)
    • Item/Adena/Spoil Drop +50% (Weekdays) – Lv. 85+
    • Item/Adena/Spoil Drop +100% (Weekends Only) – Lv. 85+
      • 4th Weekend -1/8 ~ 1/10 (server time - start: 00:00 | end: 23:59)
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Night Market Coin
    • Night Market Treasure Chest
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass (Legendary Card Event Reward)
    • Golden Orc Potion  (Legendary Card Event Reward)
    • Freya's Scroll of Storm  (Legendary Card Event Reward)
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) (Legendary Card Event Reward)
    • Honey Dark Beer  (Legendary Card Event Reward)
    • Freya's Ice Rose  (Legendary Card Event Reward)

Other Notes

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories on January 13, 2021:
    • Bonfire
    • Regular Dish
    • Very Delicious Dish
    • Matchsick Sisters’ Gift
    • Cooking Ingredient
    • Christmas Talisman Packs
    • Christmas Fishing Rod

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Looking for a 1 week XP event extension :D  make 2021 great!! :D 

By the way @Hime

Both naia and Chronos are lacking  Cloaks/Artifacts/Gods jewel,   it would be amazing to make the server more balanced and drop some Nice sale so everyone can get those item easier ingame in order to be more competitive, prices at this moments makes it impossble for alot of ppl :)  

And thanks for greedy chest it was a good step for the health of the server and  more ppl can grow up now :) 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

By the way @Hime

Both naia and Chronos are lacking  Cloaks/Artifacts/Gods jewel,   it would be amazing to make the server more balanced and drop some Nice sale so everyone can get those item easier ingame in order to be more competitive, prices at this moments makes it impossble for alot of ppl :)  

And thanks for greedy chest it was a good step for the health of the server and  more ppl can grow up now :) 

There is still plenty of Artifacts on Naia :)

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

By the way @Hime

i think cloak will be next main item event. its been over a year.

28 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

There is still plenty of Artifacts on Naia :)

yes, tons. someone bought hard on those to sell over time.

6 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

i think cloak will be next main item event. its been over a year.

Cloak event was a few months ago, not over a year... Just saying, because with that event i made my cloak +7. Wouldn`t mind the event to happen anyway

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The New Year Sale items will be available in the L2 Store for one last week!
  • Holiday items will be available in the L2 Store for one final week.
  • The Passionate Snowman Box will be available in the L2 Store for one final week.
  • The Matchstick Sisters event will continue for one final week.
  • The Attendance Login event will continue for two weeks!
  • The Holiday server settings event will continue for one final week.
    • XP/SP Boost +100% – Lv. 85+
    • Vitality Boost +300%
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (non-chaotic only)
    • Item/Adena/Spoil Drop +50% (Weekdays) – Lv. 85+
    • Item/Adena/Spoil Drop +100% (Weekends Only) – Lv. 85+
      • 4th Weekend -1/8 ~ 1/10 (server time - start: 00:00 | end: 23:59)
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Night Market Coin
    • Night Market Treasure Chest
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass (Legendary Card Event Reward)
    • Golden Orc Potion  (Legendary Card Event Reward)
    • Freya's Scroll of Storm  (Legendary Card Event Reward)
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) (Legendary Card Event Reward)
    • Honey Dark Beer  (Legendary Card Event Reward)
    • Freya's Ice Rose  (Legendary Card Event Reward)

Other Notes

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories on January 13, 2021:
    • Bonfire
    • Regular Dish
    • Very Delicious Dish
    • Matchsick Sisters’ Gift
    • Cooking Ingredient
    • Christmas Talisman Packs
    • Christmas Fishing Rod

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

hi  qq do you planing update reward hero coin shop? Current one look little bit outdated with  no grade shots, bsoe bres, ancient hero weapon which is worst then exalted, amarantine/eternal items overpriced, and soul bottle which are already almost useless- same with prestige value most bottle is like nothing and 99% you will get fragments

1 hour ago, Herkatzen said:

Cloak event was a few months ago, not over a year... Just saying, because with that event i made my cloak +7. Wouldn`t mind the event to happen anyway

when u say cloak event, u mean an actual full on cloak event?

The last cloak event was in March of 2020....  ok, not a full year, but not 2 months...

https://www.lineage2.com/news/ancient-kingdom-cloaks-march-2020

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, iAndouille said:

By the way @Hime

I completely agree with you

The day the attendance check event ends i'll get my 25th out of 28 rewards. I've returned to the game after years of being inactive , 3 days after this attendance started and i hope they will at least extend this for a week it'd be awesome

8 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

The day the attendance check event ends i'll get my 25th out of 28 rewards. I've returned to the game after years of being inactive , 3 days after this attendance started and i hope they will at least extend this for a week it'd be awesome

Server Boost ends next week... Attendance ends in 2 weeks.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/attendance-checklist-server-boost-event-holiday-2020

Event Details

• The Holiday Server Boost and Attendance Checklist Event will take place on both Lineage II and Lineage II Classic servers.

• The events will begin after maintenance on December 16 and will end on:

• Holiday Server Boosts – January 13, 2021 at 6:30 a.m. server time.

• Attendance Checklist – January 20, 2021 at 6:30 a.m. server time. 

2 hours ago, Teribeth said:

Server Boost ends next week... Attendance ends in 2 weeks.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/attendance-checklist-server-boost-event-holiday-2020

Event Details

• The Holiday Server Boost and Attendance Checklist Event will take place on both Lineage II and Lineage II Classic servers.

• The events will begin after maintenance on December 16 and will end on:

• Holiday Server Boosts – January 13, 2021 at 6:30 a.m. server time.

• Attendance Checklist – January 20, 2021 at 6:30 a.m. server time. 

i know. read what i've said :D when the event ends on January 20th i'll collect the 25th reward and i'll miss the other 3 :P

2 hours ago, Arkidis said:

if this part is true then you would have started on Dec 19th, finished 1st week on Dec 25th, 2nd week Jan 1st, 3rd week  on Friday and 4th week on Jan 15th

28 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

i know. read what i've said :D when the event ends on January 20th i'll collect the 25th reward and i'll miss the other 3 :P

25th out of 28 rewards on the 20th means you started on Day 10/35(5 weeks of Attendance) you can miss upto 7 days and still finish the Attendance calendar's 28th reward.

8 hours ago, Teribeth said:

25th out of 28 rewards on the 20th means you started on Day 10/35(5 weeks of Attendance) you can miss upto 7 days and still finish the Attendance calendar's 28th reward.if this part is true then you would have started on Dec 19th, finished 1st week on Dec 25th, 2nd week Jan 1st, 3rd week  on Friday and 4th week on Jan 15th

8 hours ago, Arkidis said:

You can still claim the last three rewards by sacrificing others. If you play on Chronos, create a character on Naia and claim the next reward in the list when Naia "resets". Then when your local server reset occurs you can claim the next reward. This will allow anyone who missed a week or more to still claim the stuff that is of higher value. Same thing if you play on Naia but once you claim on Chronos, you can no longer do so on Naia until the next day since Chronos resets much later.

Have fun.

It takes over a month to get a full 100% to level up, and thats with 1000% + exp boost.

Who wants to play a game where they need to invest enough real $ to make a 1000%+ bonus to level up?

The above statement just reflects leveling up, it doesn't even include the main attraction of the game, which is PvP.

Why do I get disconnected every 5 minutes and lag all the time? This game is over a decade old and my computer is new and my ISP is the best available in my area. I am playing from NA, so why is the server connection and the game latency so bad? 

Thanks NC, I lost 60k mentee marks because your server disconnects my mentor all the time. Active mentor always out, never sitting in town.

The game isn't even fun to play. Login and turn on macro. Go do something else, instead of watching your macro kill a monster a billion times for .0001 xp

On 1/7/2021 at 9:13 AM, rendezvous said:

It takes over a month to get a full 100% to level up, and thats with 1000% + exp boost.

Who wants to play a game where they need to invest enough real $ to make a 1000%+ bonus to level up?

The above statement just reflects leveling up, it doesn't even include the main attraction of the game, which is PvP.

Why do I get disconnected every 5 minutes and lag all the time? This game is over a decade old and my computer is new and my ISP is the best available in my area. I am playing from NA, so why is the server connection and the game latency so bad? 

Thanks NC, I lost 60k mentee marks because your server disconnects my mentor all the time. Active mentor always out, never sitting in town.

The game isn't even fun to play. Login and turn on macro. Go do something else, instead of watching your macro kill a monster a billion times for .0001 xp

Even when they offer a nice event people are able to find a reason to be unhappy... My tank is soon 112, the only thing I do is take the XP Rune every month for the rest, I gear it with what my main character gets as Adena or transfers gear it has upgraded. There is no marathon for lvling.

You can be lvl 110 with top gear, you will be better than a lvl 112 with average gear. Eventually the 110 will lvl faster at some point due to damage output.

I see two friends who are still lvl107 when I was 108. They are simply playing at their pace (or age also XD).

I got 3 accounts running smoothly for a year now. There have been indeed some period where it was really their server but since it has been fixed except for the attack speed delay.

1 year playtime > 3 chars 111-114, duals 107-112 and they are all mid to close top geared, buying 60 stones each for SI/IOS on main, rest is farm from mobs & drops, being a Runner when I have some motivation for SI.

120 Stones, each 70Ncoin > 8400Ncoins + 1x Destiny Pack & Prestige Pack. Usually I invest 100€ per month, because I buy some stones from players.

I could have been easily 115+ if I had invest way more than this on previous XP event.

Nothing to complain, you need some compromises and time investment for the game.

P.S.: one friend ISS did 110>111 during current XP event with 0 XP Rune, only XP bonus from game & dishes, she/he is 100% F2P player.

47 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Even when they offer a nice event people are able to find a reason to be unhappy... My tank is soon 112, the only thing I do is take the XP Rune every month for the rest, I gear it with what my main character gets as Adena or transfers gear it has upgraded. There is no marathon for lvling.

You can be lvl 110 with top gear, you will be better than a lvl 112 with average gear. Eventually the 110 will lvl faster at some point due to damage output.

I see two friends who are still lvl107 when I was 108. They are simply playing at their pace (or age also XD).

I got 3 accounts running smoothly for a year now. There have been indeed some period where it was really their server but since it has been fixed except for the attack speed delay.

1 year playtime > 3 chars 111-114, duals 107-112 and they are all mid to close top geared, buying 60 stones each for SI/IOS on main, rest is farm from mobs & drops, being a Runner when I have some motivation for SI.

120 Stones, each 70Ncoin > 8400Ncoins + 1x Destiny Pack & Prestige Pack. Usually I invest 100€ per month, because I buy some stones from players.

I could have been easily 115+ if I had invest way more than this on previous XP event.

Nothing to complain, you need some compromises and time investment for the game.

P.S.: one friend ISS did 110>111 during current XP event with 0 XP Rune, only XP bonus from game & dishes, she/he is 100% F2P player.

Why would anyone invest a single $1 if they get disconnected every 5 minutes?

I play other games that are more demanding on my system with no issues at all.

Your f2p friend was getting a %300+ xp bonus from dish, server setting and (if they were smart) party xp bonus from 1 other toon. Also, the exalted passive exp bonus if they aren't a complete buffbot. If they did not get a level there would be a reason to P.S. them.

On 1/6/2021 at 4:07 AM, aronat said:

hi  qq do you planing update reward hero coin shop? Current one look little bit outdated with  no grade shots, bsoe bres, ancient hero weapon which is worst then exalted, amarantine/eternal items overpriced, and soul bottle which are already almost useless- same with prestige value most bottle is like nothing and 99% you will get fragments

Yea, I wanted to make good use of this exp event. Purchased the Hero weapons. Quite underwhelming.

On 1/8/2021 at 3:03 AM, iHyperlite said:

@Juji @Hime

Since the checklist goes on for 1 week more than the xp settings, maybe you can do us a solid and extend the xp event 1 more week before you pump out the new update?

Thanks.

Yes please extend the exp event for 1 more week since we got massive lag for 1 entire week when you were on vacations, plus server crashing last day and also random disconnects for the past 2 or 3 weeks.

When I say Extend exp event I also mean deleting the dishes next week ;D