Forums

Clan Leader Died - What should we do?

Clan is Crimson Tide, Level 11 clan.  Only a couple of active players because the clan leader died (yes, IRL) and we cannot figure out how to contact his wife or family.  GMs won't do jack to help.  We are stuck because only one player is elite and cannot grow clan.  Any suggestions?

On 1/10/2021 at 2:04 AM, Heisenberg said:

Clan is Crimson Tide, Level 11 clan.  Only a couple of active players because the clan leader died (yes, IRL) and we cannot figure out how to contact his wife or family.  GMs won't do jack to help.  We are stuck because only one player is elite and cannot grow clan.  Any suggestions?

start a new clan

Apologies if I come across as insensitive, but it really baffles me, how do you know he actually died if you do not know anyone from his real life who could contact his family?

Exactly.  I actually have in my documents my wife to contact one of my officers I trust in clan so he can walk her through transferring the clan in case of something is to happen to me.  Obviously your either not telling the truth because your officer does not know the clan leader out of clan which most times in non tight knit clans is quite possible.  Or the clan doesn't like the clan leader quit and want to keep the clan going, but its his/her clan and if you don't like it move on to a new clan.