Future updade ???

Original

10 hours ago, TheBuffer said:

nc employees are too busy sharing the millions of money (especially the last month with the snowman boxes) they earn from players each month.

they have the players to post the future updates

Epic Comment!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 1:22 PM, TheBuffer said:

nc employees are too busy sharing the millions of money (especially the last month with the snowman boxes) they earn from players each month.

they have the players to post the future updates

KRICKK KRICKK. No one is going to reply, these forums are just a formality. Rarely or never will an official answer be true.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I just hope that one day there will come a day of Lineage 3

without autoplay system.. 

with improved crafting system,

create an improved hunting system, (RDR2 similar)

economy trade system between clans, kingdooms, regions (including use of transport, timings), each reagion each goods

stop the inmediate teleports, ( so we go back to the old type, walking running in the party, or in some animal transport to hunting areas or quest areas,

new way of skill learning, so have to work hard to get each skill..

inside game editor system

sea/sky battles

improved world with new engines,

NPC with improved AI, much inteligent in the battle

new weapons, clothes with stats, design etc.. minimalistic pls

new world, new magic, new clases.. stop cute animal races.. (more serious pls)

make game more dark and scary  than funny

improved clan war system, with building edition and why not personalization of castle NPC the number and classes.. their level..

there more and more things... but well thisnobody will listen to.. 

and with all of this, merge to Stadia.. so we can enjoy powerfull world and multiple possibilities

bye

17 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

must learn that some longer period before some changes the PREVIEW on main page is posted, sometimes also in anoucment in game and sometimes also in maintenance info. After, usually few hours before updates the patch notes are released :D 

You tell me that the notes are in Dev Tracker? The latest news out there is out of date, Oh you tell me I don't have the group news TS.

Well, they are not on the Twitter channel either. You say that there are other channels that are not the official ones in which these changes are published.

It is a strange confirmation, but 90% of the server appreciates your confirmation that there are other channels to inquire.

In the European page of 12 there are not the notes, in the official site of Korea of 12 either.

We don't see a lot of things that are in Europe here, even very different things are edited here.

Learning to read is what is good for many, and keeping quiet is good for a few of the group.

Only a capture of TS or DS would be missing to be able to confirm this data.

xd

shady-business.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 2P4K said:

Thanks, but I saw that, the interesting thing is the vagueness (not clear) of the information. If we see a lot of information, but not so timely, nor about what will be updated.

yes this is Preview I told you. In my response I only recapitulate how is going in NCwest, nothing more. We complain about it many times and many years and what happend? They posted patch notes 2-3 weeks before updates. And guess what happend? That information in this patchnotes was obsolet, changed in last time and finally we got real patch notes in day of update. And still with errors.

• Like 1

On 25.01.2021 at 3:02 AM, HyekARBaz00ka said:

I just hope that one day there will come a day of Lineage 3

without autoplay system.. 

with improved crafting system,

create an improved hunting system, (RDR2 similar)

economy trade system between clans, kingdooms, regions (including use of transport, timings), each reagion each goods

stop the inmediate teleports, ( so we go back to the old type, walking running in the party, or in some animal transport to hunting areas or quest areas,

new way of skill learning, so have to work hard to get each skill..

inside game editor system

sea/sky battles

improved world with new engines,

NPC with improved AI, much inteligent in the battle

new weapons, clothes with stats, design etc.. minimalistic pls

new world, new magic, new clases.. stop cute animal races.. (more serious pls)

make game more dark and scary  than funny

improved clan war system, with building edition and why not personalization of castle NPC the number and classes.. their level..

there more and more things... but well thisnobody will listen to.. 

and with all of this, merge to Stadia.. so we can enjoy powerfull world and multiple possibilities

bye

You dream too much bro from a nearly dead game, but thx for the input! ❤️

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 11:19 AM, Django said:

You dream too much bro from a nearly dead game, but thx for the input! ❤️

Yes it is dead game, but  it has name and fans, and they only need some innovation and creative thinkers. . As any bussines which come to his died time, you can take innovate and change, so it will work again, the game can be the same.. sadly they wont do that