Holiday Server Boost and Attendance Event

Beppler

Completly agree with Blepper suggestion, his completly right, many people went to holidays (traveling) and they was not able to enjoy the server boosts ! Also because of the COVID19 many country's just went in a tottal lockdown (example 🇷🇴  🇬🇧 🇩🇪 🇮🇹 🇪🇸 and so on ) Also there was huge problems with the Disconnects, i dont know if everyone had the same issue but many people got dissconected !

Please @Juji and @Hime consider to extend that server boost for 1 or 2 more weeks so we can enjoy that durring the lockdowns !

• Like 1

Beppler is right, I would say extend the server boost for another month if not more, there’s nothing to loose other than making noob player like me more engaging and competitive in the server. On the other hand, small player like me had already spend more than 100 bucks in buying xp boost items. If event extends, I will spend more... Win win here. Why not....

• Like 1

Agree with Blepper, it will be realy nice if you guys extend the event for 2-3 more weeks ! (its just a bussiness, more weeks event, people will spend more NC COINS TO GET MORE BOOSTS ! YOU WIN MORE $$$ and on the same time you give to the people more fun )

@Jiji if you are not the one that can make such decision, can you pass this to your executive team? They need to "seize the moment" while ppl like us are under the stay at home order, we got time and some extra entertainment dollar to spend in this game. The world is not going to be under lock down forever, once things opens up, we be onto something else. So let us get more fun and stay for longer... and dont worry about the server balance, it's unbalanced to begin with, this is your chance to balance it.. really.. -1 * -1 = 1  jk.. But, I think it will be a good move to extend it for another 4 weeks.

1 minute ago, ChickenRise said:

@juji if you are not the one that can make such decision, can you pass this to your executive team? They need to "seize the moment" while ppl like us are under the stay at home order, we got time and some extra entertainment dollar to spend in this game. The world is not going to be under lock down forever, once things opens up, we be onto something else. So let us get more fun and stay for longer... and dont worry about the server balance, it's unbalanced to begin with, this is your chance to balance it.. really.. -1 * -1 = 1  jk.. But, I think it will be a good move to extend it for another 4 weeks.

@Juji I mean.. 

On 1/10/2021 at 12:21 PM, Beppler said:

Hi, any chance to extend the events for another week??? 

many players had to travel this month, and because of the bonfire bug(Classic servers) and the NPC one.

It would be a great idea. I support. it's just a week.

No thanks on extension.

Having temporary adena events messes up the economy. Either fix adena rate PERMANENTLY or stop having events which create rapid inflation. Imagine a countries economy if they doubled the influx of the currency for a few weeks a year. The L2 economy needs stability.

XP events are great, but mean nothing without a level cap. You have legit players in elemental zones struggling to get lvl 80, while "macro" users in TOI are about to hit level 92.

So NO on extension.