Red Libra 2021

MadJuice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 7:38 PM, Draecke said:

this, it will be part of l2 anniversary and the 2nd stone of destiny

Yea, must like server transfers right? 

Also, no one with full forgotten skills learned is going to use that stone of destiny. That is, unless they like burning 1000s of dollars for fun...

8 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Also, no one with full forgotten skills learned is going to use that stone of destiny. That is, unless they like burning 1000s of dollars for fun...

Not sure if you would lose it, in some cases looks like you keep it: 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19770-does-changing-class-deletes-greater-rune-skill/

16 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

sounds like you know it all ;)

good luck with that attitude Jon Snow

• 2 weeks later...

korean 17th anniversary 

4. The 17th anniversary main class change event is in progress.
-Details related to main class change are as follows.
Requirements  Level 85 or higher Awakening Class
Required item  1 Stone of Fate, Class Cloak
Place and NPC  NPC Erathone assigned to the Temple of Einhasad in Aden Castle Town
Delete skill  Skills unique to each class (including rune stones and skills learned with advanced rune stones),
 dual authentication skills
Maintenance skills  Dual Class Certification Skills, Forgotten Power Skills, Race Unique Skills,
 Noblesse/Honors Skills, Transformation Skills, Spear of Eratone, Shield of Macia Skills, and some other special skills that can be learned from the history book,
 ※ The maintained skill is the skill level Also stays with you.
-You can receive one'Destiny Stone' for free through'Colossus Red' at the top of the first red balance. Additional purchases can be made later as needed.
-If you proceed with the main class change, the'Class Cloak' will be repaid for the changed job.
-You cannot change to the same class as the dual class.
-Some classes can only be changed to specific races.
class tribe
Tyr Maestro Dwarf
Is Dominator Oak
Gravity Ranker Artea
Saiha's Shea
-If you change the main class, the Olympiad score will be reset to 1,000 points, and the runes of the 1st/2nd place in the Olympiad class will be deleted.
-Legend/Hero or Legend/Hero standby characters cannot change the main class.
-You cannot change the main class while transforming or summoning a pet/sub.

We need a real Dual to Main service and not some Stone of Destiny thing that comes years to late. I want my dual class to be my main, with everything attached to it. Not having to do 4 jumps to get to that stage. Especially the grind back to 112 is something I don't wanna do all over on my main

2 hours ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

We need a real Dual to Main service and not some Stone of Destiny thing that comes years to late. I want my dual class to be my main, with everything attached to it. 

Wait... what?  This is exactly what I was expecting the Red Libra event to give me?  I've gotten my dual-class (which I prefer to play) up to 110 but can't use my Dignity of the Exalted Lv.6 scroll because it only works on my main.  My main is lv 105 and I"m not going to grind up those levels again!

21 hours ago, DreBacar said:

Wait... what?  This is exactly what I was expecting the Red Libra event to give me?  I've gotten my dual-class (which I prefer to play) up to 110 but can't use my Dignity of the Exalted Lv.6 scroll because it only works on my main.  My main is lv 105 and I"m not going to grind up those levels again!

Ehm.. you can use the books.. just swap to main char.. the quest is that, you need to be a certain lvl when you start and hand in to get reward. But when using the books/scrolls, only need to be on main class.

21 hours ago, DreBacar said:

There will probably NEVER be a Dual <-> Main service!  This was a PRE-Awakening service which used to be offered on an individual basis for a fee.  My guess is, the bean counters ran the numbers and determined it wouldn't be worth it.  Stone of Destiny (Fate) is different.  The base code already exist in the game; it was part of the initial Awakening launch.  It just needed a bit of tweaking to implement.  

Everyone asking for Dual/Main switch should probably make alternate plans because it probably won't happen (and I am sorry about that). 

the ppl behind EU/RU servers disagree with that statement Rohdah so no it's just a matter of time and if anything patience has always been a feature of L2

regardless the stone of destiny is nice for certain players but useless for others like me

now if they removed the restriction on certain classes being locked to specific races I might actually change my main to Evi as why not, that would be funny :)

On 2/26/2021 at 6:52 PM, Draecke said:

the ppl behind EU/RU servers disagree with that statement Rohdah so no it's just a matter of time and if anything patience has always been a feature of L2

regardless the stone of destiny is nice for certain players but useless for others like me

now if they removed the restriction on certain classes being locked to specific races I might actually change my main to Evi as why not, that would be funny :)

Use to be worse DE/LE couldn't change classes to opposite race, all Dwarf and Orc classes were locked except to other dwarfs and orcs and kamael classes were locked too.  Things are better but L2 never moves quick unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Use to be worse DE/LE couldn't change classes to opposite race, all Dwarf and Orc classes were locked except to other dwarfs and orcs and kamael classes were locked too.  Things are better but L2 never moves quick unfortunately.

Overlord can be selected by orc mystic and maestro only by dwarf.
european server got the red libra already on the version that @Draeckewrote before

On 2/26/2021 at 6:52 PM, Draecke said:

Until I see it happen in Korea I'll continue to call it "highly unlikely."  This is such a specialized service I simply can't see them believing it will be profitable in any way.